Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 am
60,000 cases in 24 hours

3 million infected Americans

130,000 dead Americans

World leaders in COVID19 Response (Y)

More care for racist statues than dead Americans

And now he wants to open schools and kill children as well
You guys are so dishonest. The whole point of the lockdown was to slow the spread and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. That has happened, not sure about your countries, but in the US not a single person died from lack of medical treatment due to coronavirus. For all the complaining New York did in the end they had to admit that the federal government gave them everything they needed https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

Now that the healtcare system is not overwhelmed it was time to end the lockdown. Yes cases are rising, for two reasons, #1 more testing, the more you test the more people you identify as positive, #2 some of the people that were lockdown are now getting it, this is exactly what was expected to happen, this isn't a surprise. But these are mostly young, healthy people are for the most part the deaths aren't rising. There has been a slight rise in the last couple days, most likely due to reporting of deaths over the long weekend not being recorded until tues or Wednesday, but again, some more cases, will lead to more deaths, it's inevitable. But the death rates have been on a steady decline for a while now, weeks, maybe months. And for the most part lockdowns ended almost 2 months ago, if that was such a bad idea why wasn't there a massive spike in deaths two weeks after the lockdowns ended? That's the maximum amount of time covid takes to show up in infected people. Two months later and deaths are on the decline. What's happening now is exactly what you want, young healthy people going out and some of them getting the virus, this will build herd immunity and black the path for transmission.

And medical experts everywhere are saying open schools, this virus essentially doesn't affect kids, and locking them up and not giving them proper education is much more harmful.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

One of the best children's hospitals in the world
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/202 ... ember.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-sch ... -1.5642569
Again rubbish - while some states are okay because they took the first lockdown seriously, go look at other states like Texas who are still completely overwhelmed

1. While the tests are inceasing, the rate of positive results is the same which proves that the cases are out there. Whether you're testing or not, the cases are still there

2. In Australia, 6 of the 7 states have completely eradicated covid19. That was the point of the lockdown

Again absolute crap. This was the initial belief the the larger the community transmission, the more likely the spread in schools. Australia believed this as well, 22 schools closed in a week. One school has a cluster of 103 cases from 1 student coming to school with it. There is no way to open schools and social distance and keep everyone safe. And even if you believe kids are okay, the teachers are not. Although I'm guesing your government has them in the let them die column. We know how they feel about kids...

It's sad how political this whole virus has become, but 136,000 deaths, I dare you to go tell their families it's the old and the sick dying

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Re: Politics thread

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Here’s an interesting thought for you Ben
Currently over 130,000 dead in America and you couldn’t rule out it going to 200,000 with Dr/Dictator Trump in charge
Let’s work on an assumption an average family extension is only say 10
Do you really believe that 200,000 x 10 ie 2 million people should just say “ah well they were old and knackered”
If you do might I suggest you seek medical help for your mindset

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 am

It's July, 5 months after pandemic began, and Florida just recorded it's highest ever daily cases for any state.
More than Korea or Australia has had OVERALL

Go lick this door knobs Relly (Y)

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:33 am
Ben
If you trust Dr Trump so much why don’t you take a cheap holiday break in the Florida sun without a mask?
Do you have the courage?
I don’t
I 100% absolutely would go to florida tomorrow if my government allowed me. And I would lick a door handle in the airport just for good measure.
How dare you say that you'd lick a plain door handle in the airport? It tastes much better with hot sauce on...

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:11 pm

My schools officially closed due to cases

BuT cOvId DoEsN't sPrEaD aT sChOoLs AmOnG YoUnG PeOpLe. :roll: :roll: (Y) (Y)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 am

Totally normal country

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:45 pm

coming back tonight it's the "Here's Donny Show" where the leader of the free world gets yet another chance to make a 5 star prick of himself
And i feel very confident he won't let us down

Some folk genuinely believe he is going to talk sensibly about the pandemic and the possible solutions
These folk are called rednecks,hicks and Ben
De/Dictator Trump will talk total shit about something akin to "it is going","we only find it because we test or it"
He will i am sure insist on schools reopening and business's getting back to normal with the usual blackmail/bully tactics of they will not get any financial help if they don't
The Republicans can't agree on the latest stimulus package and Dr/Dictator Trump won't agree to it anyway.That's before they talk to the Democrats who they will eventually try to blame along with the fake press bollocks
But all will be well if Dr/Dictator Trump gets a large viewing audience.I wouldn't be surprised if he insisted that all ICU units turned on TV's to show those in a vegetable state what he is doing for them.If the nurses won't turn on the TV's he will withhold PPE

What a total fornicate up eh
I feel sorry for Ben who wants to go to Florida to lick door handles but the Canadian government won't let him cross the border because they hold a completelt different view to him about how dangerous both the virus and Dr/Dictator Trump are

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 am

Well the "Here's Donny" show lived up to full expectations of being a non event
Mostly mixed messages of no consequence and plenty of "everybody can't believe what a good job i've done"
"Everybody knows it" "everybody says it" "nobody can believe it" and similar fact less statements of bullshit
A hint to Ghislane that,as his friend,she will receive a pardon if found guilty and he is still president
After all what is she accused of?
Finding young innocent women for rich corrupt men to be used as playthings and toys.Why might he have an interest in that hmmmm!!!!

No plan to end the virus
No plan to ease the financial burdens on out of work Americans
Just Dr/Dictator Trumps opinion that "everything is going well.Everybody says it.Nobody can believe it"
Well the stock market is up after all and the Russians will be trying to dig up dirt on Biden
Why wouldn't they want a wanker in the White House who has probably got loans outstanding to Putin and Russian banks and thus they are holding by the balls

Interesting that all the red necks,hicks and Ben have gone very very quiet
Presumably licking door nobs in Florida :laugh: :laugh:

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:34 am

Aye but big donny passed the cognitive test easily Ray (Y)
Everyone was extremely surprised he was able to figure out what city he's in

Rumour has it he even got the question about who the current sitting president correct

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:53 am

These daily conferences are fascinating to me
You couldn't get further from reality than Dr/Dictator Trump if you tried

He stands on the podium like an orange 5 star wanker stuttering and rambling except when he is reading(probably for the first time) something off an autocue that somebody else has written for him
One hard question and he is lost.He starts getting agressive and trotting out the "everybody knows it" "everybody says it" "nobody can believe it"
Last night was funny "I have done more for African Americans than any other president sine Abraham Lincoln"
The frightening thing is he believes it!!
There is not one redneck,hick or Ben talking about anything positive about him because simply there is nothing to say
The only one that is speaking is the Mafia Boss look Ron DeSantis and he is talking more bullshit than Trump
All the schools are going to reopen in Florida!!!
I think not.With a new record,yet again yesterday for deaths and hospitalisations neither the teachers will teach nor the parents send the kids back to school
It is only a matter of time before Trump realises that with his name and looks Ron's family are immigrants of the kind he doesn't like

So if the election carries on going the way it is what is left to Trump?
1 A hope that Russia digs up some dirt,whether true or not on Biden
2 Trump starts a war with Chinaaaa
3 Trump starts a Civil war(he is starting to piss off cities like Chicago with the troops)
4 Trump blames the Democrats for the current struggling stimulus bill that isn't getting through the sitting Republicans who are now tarting to slowly abandon him

All quite frightening

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:10 am

Saw a worrying piece on CNN a few days ago.

It was talking about the polls which are showing Trump trailing by about 8-12% points with 4 months to go.

it then brought up some polling stats from July 2016...and Trump was trailing by an average of about 7% points. In the following 4 months although he brought that down somewhat he was still trailing by 3% points when the actual votes were cast. However under their weird Electoral College system, the one with the most votes dosent always win. Clinton racked up huge majorities in safe states like Cali, NY, Illinois etc, whereas Trump won Wisconsin by 0.8%, Pennsylvania by 0.7% and Michigan by 0.4%. These were the 3 states that effectively won him the election.

So realistically, if the votes land in the right places for him again, he only has to get within about 4% of Biden to have a good chance of winning again. Despite the polls I'm still calling this a toss-up right now!

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:31 am

I can actually watch this 100000 times over :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:32 am

RedSte wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:10 am
Saw a worrying piece on CNN a few days ago.

It was talking about the polls which are showing Trump trailing by about 8-12% points with 4 months to go.

it then brought up some polling stats from July 2016...and Trump was trailing by an average of about 7% points. In the following 4 months although he brought that down somewhat he was still trailing by 3% points when the actual votes were cast. However under their weird Electoral College system, the one with the most votes dosent always win. Clinton racked up huge majorities in safe states like Cali, NY, Illinois etc, whereas Trump won Wisconsin by 0.8%, Pennsylvania by 0.7% and Michigan by 0.4%. These were the 3 states that effectively won him the election.

So realistically, if the votes land in the right places for him again, he only has to get within about 4% of Biden to have a good chance of winning again. Despite the polls I'm still calling this a toss-up right now!
At the end of the day the big issue here is not who is fit to be president but who do the Russians want and how much can they interfere
If Biden and/or his son has done anything wrong in Ukraine or indeed anywhere or the Russians can provide a strong idea,whether true or not the thick Americans will buy into the idea as they did with Hilary Clinton
It is amazing me daily that record Covid cases and deaths are being set daily and all you see is "i am free man and i'll do what i want"
Trump is desperately trying to close the borders of America to stop immigrants other than those with big tits from Eastern bloc countries for no other reason than he is a bigot
On the other side Mexico and Canada are trying to close the borders to stop Americans getting out as well as a no fly order on all Americans by the EU and the UK
And the thick American red necks hicks and Ben don't think there is a problem in America
Take a long look at the countries that have done best with this killer virus.They all have strong leaders giving out clear and concise advice and have citizens who have listened and followed that advice
Look at Australia and New Zealand and Scotland and Wales as examples.Even Hong Kong,as populated as it is has almost nothing and where it does pop up they shut down for 14 days and get rid
In America they don't listen and there is no leadership at all other than New York where Cuomo has performed a miracle
In the UK we still seem to want to discuss everything.Jusy put a fornicate mask on and protect you,your community,your family and your mates
Forget this black lives matter,taking a knee and insulting the flag
All lives matter and who gives a shit about a flag when you have Russia and China interfering in everything

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Get your excuses in early...

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:09 pm

well no surprise as you knew it was coming
Biden told everybody a few weeks ago he would try anything
In the last week or so he has
Sent troops to cities that don't need them
Told people who live the suburbs he won't let them build affordable houses(for ethnic minorities)
Won't challenge Russia and Putin on bounties to kill American soldiers
Pulls troops out of Germany that are helping defend Americans
Supported quack doctors who have sex with alien juices in the middle of the night
Yet still the hicks,rednecks and Ben don't see a problem

Today's tweets from my old rednecks town in Missourri are posting that
They can't understand how Bill Gates can be allowed to give advice on cures whilst the doctor above is ignored!!I am surprised she has time to stop having sex with little green men.If she fancies i big orange one i know where one is
Nancy Pelosi has said she would resign if Trump got back in.They are inviting everybody to light a candle!"!I suspect they mean torches whilst wearing white hoods and chanting round a tree

There is a lot more to come
Possibly a nuclear war or worse
Maybe try and kill all Americans
Bill Barr will defend him.He has nothing to lose.This is his last job in the law
He needs locking up with Trump and Rudy for every Americans safety now and in the future

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:51 am

If you've been in office for 4 years and you're again using the slogan "make America great again" Maybe look at how you fornicate up the last 4 years?

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Just when you think things cant get any more surreal. I had to keep checking that this wasnt Baldwin doing his trump skit! :shock:

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:28 pm

RedSte wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:53 pm
Just when you think things cant get any more surreal. I had to keep checking that this wasnt Baldwin doing his trump skit! :shock:

This is somebody's hero. Go easy!

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:24 pm

Now you know why Dr/Dictator Trump is insisting on all kids going back to school

He wants them to learn to reed and rite and he wants them to discover where Chinaaaaa and Thighland are

FFS this man thinks he is intelligent
You can see why white males with no college degree favour the prick

Return to “Members Lounge”