Next Match: Image
Everton in the Premier League.
Sunday 15th December 2019, KO 14:00 UTC.
Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Fitter more attractive team: Where will we finish?

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Jose's Man Utd was lazy, and the team looks very fit now. Mind you it's only pre-season and if we get the right signings we'll do well this season.

Of coz we will have to stop the christmas presents we gave our opponents. So yeah, maybe I do sound like a broken record but I'm putting a 1000 bucks on us to win the title this season. If we play this pressing game and maintain the fitness levels we can beat any team on any given day,

So where will we finish? Top 3 maybe.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Fitter more attractive team: Where will we finish?

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:46 pm

City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton or United

6th or 7th with the shower of shit we now have
The only things different from last year is that Herrara has gone and Wan Bassaka has arrived
I ignore Valencia because he was finished two years ago
I ignore James,for the time being as he is just a punt

I ignore the fitness thing as it is one thing to put 11 players out to cahse Perth or Leeds for 45 minutes and then put a different 11 out to do the same thing
When you play teams of the quality of City or Liverpool they pass the ball around until you run out of steam and then they batter you

City could win this league 5 or 5 years in a row and we are doing nothing about it

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 pm

Truth is transfer window is closing in very fast now. Harry is done so I hear if we can get Bruno Fernendez then we will have a good team. As for Liverpool and City I think it might be tighter this season round. Let's wait until that window closes and see who we got.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:15 pm

They are a handsome collection of players.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Goku wrote:
Truth is transfer window is closing in very fast now. Harry is done so I hear if we can get Bruno Fernendez then we will have a good team. As for Liverpool and City I think it might be tighter this season round. Let's wait until that window closes and see who we got.
Is Harry actually done?

Is DDG definately signing?He was going to sign as soon as they got back from Oz

Is Pogba staying?

Is Lukaku going?
Why is everything taking so long?

What about Sanchez?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Sanchez ain't leaving until that contract is over. Who would possibly buy him and pay him that level of wages?

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Dante wrote:
Sanchez ain't leaving until that contract is over. Who would possibly buy him and pay him that level of wages?

Ed Woodward did :laugh: :laugh:

Or should we blame Jose? or LVG? or Moyes? or even Ole??

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm

raycreative wrote:
City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton or United

The only things different from last year is that Herrara has gone and Wan Bassaka has arrived

I ignore the fitness thing as it is one thing to put 11 players out to cahse Perth or Leeds for 45 minutes and then put a different 11 out to do the same thing
When you play teams of the quality of City or Liverpool they pass the ball around until you run out of steam and then they batter you

City could win this league 5 or 5 years in a row and we are doing nothing about it
I've seen or heard nothing to make me think that this group of players can perform any better than the lot we had last season.
I don't see a leader on the pitch, or in the dressing room.
I don't see us capable of keeping clean sheets with the chuckle brothers in our defence.
I don't see any more goals in the attack, than we had last season.

We were promised a clear out, it hasn't happened, plus if it was gong to happen, it would have happened by now, handing Young a i year extension and implying Smalling or Pogba will be Captain, says it all.
I think next season I will mainly be watching paint dry, it will be far more exciting.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm
raycreative wrote:
City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton or United

I've seen or heard nothing to make me think that this group of players can perform any better than the lot we had last season.
I don't see a leader on the pitch, or in the dressing room.
I don't see us capable of keeping clean sheets with the chuckle brothers in our defence.
I don't see any more goals in the attack, than we had last season.

We were promised a clear out, it hasn't happened, plus if it was gong to happen, it would have happened by now, handing Young a i year extension and implying Smalling or Pogba will be Captain, says it all.
I think next season I will mainly be watching paint dry, it will be far more exciting.
:clap: :clap:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Here is something to consider

This time last year when the club was pissing around in the transfer market scratching its nuts everybody blamed Jose
Everybody said he mustn't have wanted to get anybody
Jose threw the dummy out of the pram and everybody insisted he was a moody self centred bastard
He later explained without huge belief that he gave Mr Woodward 5 names and got none

2 Years earlier in another transfer market with the club scratching its nuts LVG ended up with a pile of shit and got the bullet
He was accused of playing boring football but later explained without huge belief that Mr Woodward gave him fourth choice payers and he did what he could with them

Two years earlier with David Moyes ......etc etc etc

Anybody see a pattern yet

So does Ole not want anyone or is he being ruled by the Souse Liverpool FC loving shithouse?
How long will Ole last then with this pile of shit and even if we get anybody else in or out we have missed the opportunity to pre season integrate them.
And still no comment from anybody above Ole on what is happening or not happening and why

Oh and here is another pattern following my usual diatribe
LVG was unattached when he joined the club and cost us nothing
Jose was unattached when he joined the club and cost nothing
Ole was with an amateur side and cost us pie money ie nothing much and has paid for himself with 500 Norwegians having a Bobby Charlton every home game

You lot and every honest United fan thinks we are in big trouble
The owners think profits are better than good and if they keep their heads down and get Ed Woodward a few bouncers to look after him then all is good with Glazernomics

Roll on winter 2019-No value in the market
Roll on summer 2020 when we will be linked with everybody again

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:51 pm

raycreative wrote:
Goku wrote:
Is Harry actually done?

Is Pogba staying?

Is Lukaku going?

What about Sanchez?
Ray you asking a question that we will only know at the end of the window. If we can get the 3 we will be force to reckon with.

Of coz as usual it's like watching a boring movie waiting for the action. I say we'll finish in top 3 if we get the players else we'll end up 5th or 6th.

But on a positive note we having more possession of the ball and we are closing down.

So let's say we get Dybala, Harry and Bruno then we are a force. Plus we got greenwood chong and that other kids.

I hope the action starts now in the market

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:56 pm

Dante wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:15 pm
They are a handsome collection of players.
And will be a handsome addition to the team. Harry, Bruno and Dybala. I think Dybala will suit us better.

I hope it's true. Rom just didn't do it. Of coz nobody will match Alexis wages so he better show some forms.

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:06 pm

Any takers for us beating Chelski at OT. I predict us to hammer them 3-0. Get off to a good start

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:41 am

Goku wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:06 pm
Any takers for us beating Chelski at OT. I predict us to hammer them 3-0. Get off to a good start
That's pessimistic for you
Don't you fancy us :laugh: :laugh:

I assume you fancy us to win the first six games with an average of 4 goals scored per game and none let in per game

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am

raycreative wrote:
Dante wrote:

In fairness, he looked like a professional footballer when we bought him.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Dante wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am
raycreative wrote:
Dante wrote:

In fairness, he looked like a professional footballer when we bought him.
We didn't buy him though
We got him as a swap for Miki who was also shit
We will never know who or why we got Miki will we
Was it an early Jose signing or was it Ed Woodward trying to tap into an Armenian shirt selling market
Either way this was the only way out ie a swap which ended up swapping shit for somebody who looked good but who turned out to be shit

Now where have i heard that befoe
Oh yes.Possibly Lukaku and Dybala

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 pm

Goku wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Goku wrote:
Is Harry actually done?

Is Pogba staying?

Is Lukaku going?

What about Sanchez?
Ray you asking a question that we will only know at the end of the window. If we can get the 3 we will be force to reckon with.

Of coz as usual it's like watching a boring movie waiting for the action. I say we'll finish in top 3 if we get the players else we'll end up 5th or 6th.

But on a positive note we having more possession of the ball and we are closing down.

So let's say we get Dybala, Harry and Bruno then we are a force. Plus we got greenwood chong and that other kids.

Goku.We have had this wait and see when the window closes shit every year for what seems a lifetime
If we are realloy after top players go and get them in June,bed them in.take them on tour and get them starting running
But oh no this is Manchester United.We won't be ripped off
Ask Fred and Bailly and Falcao and Scweinsteiger etc etc

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Goku wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Goku wrote:
Is Harry actually done?

Is Pogba staying?

Is Lukaku going?

What about Sanchez?

OK Goku.It is now the end of the window and i assume that you now know and accept we did not get the 3 that "we will be a force to reckon with"
We didn't get Dybala or Bruno so are you now punting optimistically at 5th or 6th??
Remember a coz in theory this is one of the biggest football clubs in the world
Woops!!!

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:36 pm

The truth is the transfer window is closed. We should have signed a world class striker but be that as it may I think James was a great deal.

Manzukic technicaĺly better than Lakuku but another striker past his prime.

The fact is I'm disappointed that we didn't even try to get Fernández but the question was where will we finish?

I'm going to be optimistic and say top 3.

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:20 pm

The Chelsea game will be a benchmark for the season, it will give us a fairly good idea of what we can expect against a team wwe will be vying for a place against.
Considering our summer spend and acquisitions, I'd say top 3 is very optimistic, Arseanl, Spurs and Chelsea will be chasing for third, it could be another season of woes.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

ciderman9000000
Trainee
Trainee

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:58 pm

We've strengthened more this window than have any of our rivals.

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 pm

ciderman9000000 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:58 pm
We've strengthened more this window than have any of our rivals.
I think we strengthen in the correct position. We need a martial and a Rashford to step up to the plate.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Goku wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:36 pm
The truth is the transfer window is closed. We should have signed a world class striker but be that as it may I think James was a great deal.

Manzukic technicaĺly better than Lakuku but another striker past his prime.

The fact is I'm disappointed that we didn't even try to get Fernández but the question was where will we finish?

I'm going to be optimistic and say top 3.
I'll also be optimist, top 6.

"Make America Great Again!"

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Think we got half a defense. I still stick by my theory that the team is fitter than last season when they were running on empty.

Top 3 is not that bad. I mean Lukaku slowed down the attack with his poor ball control. Now we need to work with what we have.

I'd have liked to have seen a fanendez and dybala but that scouse fan Woodward is useless.

The high press and an improved defense with more possession and a faster build up should see us become better.

Alexis needs to play for us like he did for Chile.

ciderman9000000
Trainee
Trainee

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 pm

We ain't gonna miss Lukaku. Not one bit.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”