Loading...
Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Pogba is a cancer that is infecting our entire dressing room. We need dedicated footballers, not instagramers and prima donnas. SAF was 100% right on Pogba, it was never about skill, it was about attitude.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:01 pm

But who made Pogba the prima donna and god that he is?
It wasn't Jose and it wasn't any of the players was it.
Who encouraged him to be a star man on twitter and instagram?
Who encouraged him to be in the headlines all the time?
The answer is clear.It is a combination of the shirt manufacturers plus the sponsors encouraged along by Richard Arnold and Ed Woodward
And they are the two that are demanding he be kept are they not
At least until he can be replaced by another mega shirt seller
If they could buy Harry Kane today today for £120m and sell Pogba for £150m they would not hesitate
From a team and a fans point of view that would achieve fornicate all

We need SIX or SEVEN players
The team leave for tour tomorrow and all we have is a couple of raw and untried kids and have lost Herrara and Valencia
Big fornicate deal
Same shit as every other year is it nor



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:34 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:01 pm
But who made Pogba the prima donna and god that he is?
It wasn't Jose and it wasn't any of the players was it.
Who encouraged him to be a star man on twitter and instagram?
Who encouraged him to be in the headlines all the time?
The answer is clear.It is a combination of the shirt manufacturers plus the sponsors encouraged along by Richard Arnold and Ed Woodward
And they are the two that are demanding he be kept are they not
At least until he can be replaced by another mega shirt seller
If they could buy Harry Kane today today for £120m and sell Pogba for £150m they would not hesitate
From a team and a fans point of view that would achieve fornicate all

We need SIX or SEVEN players
The team leave for tour tomorrow and all we have is a couple of raw and untried kids and have lost Herrara and Valencia
Big fornicate deal
Same shit as every other year is it nor
Pogba was like t his at Juve, it was one of my only concerns when we signed him.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:19 pm

But that still begs the question who signed him?

The last 3 managers ie Moyes,LVG and Jose have all come out and told you the players they were GIVEN and all complained they did not get their main targets
Now i am not saying the manager did not agree to Pogba but i am 100% convinced the transfer deal was driven by the shirt sponsor and the internet hits
Richard Arnold keeps bragging about it to prove the point
I feel very sure that Pogba will be out at the first available opportunity but at that point he will become just one more to replace to the SEVEN we already need
EIGHT if Lukaka goes(no i am not saying he is any good but they will promote another cheap kid out of the reserves)
NINE if DDG leaves

Stop blaming Pogba and DDG
They want out becuase of several reasons.
One is money and who do you think has taught them money is a god.Their agents plus The Glazers plus Ed Woodward
The second reason is that they have both served this club well initially .A few top quality players they are, but playing with shit they might as well join the United womens team



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Actually let's try to turn this round

Ben i understand you don't like Pogba.That is your choice/opinion
You didn't like him at Juve but they seem very very keen to get him back and i trust the people that run Juve's judgement a lot more than i trust the people who run United
My opinion is that if Pogba was at any top club City,Liverpool,Madrid you would see a top top player playing for immortality

So this is how i will turn this round
I assume that you agree we need a large number of players
If you don't agree with that then that is the end of this conversation
If you do agree and using your own knowledge of who is or might be available if the fee was right who should Ed Woodward get?
Forget value in the market,overpriced etc
That is a fact we have to accept as we are now a shit team and have to pay over the odds
Also money is not an issue with the profit these thieves take out

So let's blame Ed when this goes wrong yet again.Not Ole who will be gone by Xmas unless the club are happy to live with the profit of 500 Norwegians every home game
Who should Ed Woodward and Matt Judge buy to make YOU happy



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:52 am

raycreative wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 pm
Actually let's try to turn this round

Ben i understand you don't like Pogba.That is your choice/opinion
You didn't like him at Juve but they seem very very keen to get him back and i trust the people that run Juve's judgement a lot more than i trust the people who run United
My opinion is that if Pogba was at any top club City,Liverpool,Madrid you would see a top top player playing for immortality

So this is how i will turn this round
I assume that you agree we need a large number of players
If you don't agree with that then that is the end of this conversation
If you do agree and using your own knowledge of who is or might be available if the fee was right who should Ed Woodward get?
Forget value in the market,overpriced etc
That is a fact we have to accept as we are now a shit team and have to pay over the odds
Also money is not an issue with the profit these thieves take out

So let's blame Ed when this goes wrong yet again.Not Ole who will be gone by Xmas unless the club are happy to live with the profit of 500 Norwegians every home game
Who should Ed Woodward and Matt Judge buy to make YOU happy
Is anybody interested enough in this club to make a post or a suggestion
I will try to fire some enthuisiasm up by starting

I wouldn't be after Maguire,if indeed we are.He is imo an average centre half playing at the correct level.We should have been in for Virgil van Dyke and de ligt for £70m.The fact the rumour is £90m for Maguire makes me think it is smoke and mirrors
Neymar and Griezemann appear to be looking for clubs and we don't seem to be near any of them
We would have been able to bolster our midfied with Frenki de Jong
Another midfielder we were not sighted with was Rodri.Why not?



User avatar
Glorio
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2413
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:52 am
raycreative wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 pm
Actually let's try to turn this round

Ben i understand you don't like Pogba.That is your choice/opinion
You didn't like him at Juve but they seem very very keen to get him back and i trust the people that run Juve's judgement a lot more than i trust the people who run United
My opinion is that if Pogba was at any top club City,Liverpool,Madrid you would see a top top player playing for immortality

So this is how i will turn this round
I assume that you agree we need a large number of players
If you don't agree with that then that is the end of this conversation
If you do agree and using your own knowledge of who is or might be available if the fee was right who should Ed Woodward get?
Forget value in the market,overpriced etc
That is a fact we have to accept as we are now a shit team and have to pay over the odds
Also money is not an issue with the profit these thieves take out

So let's blame Ed when this goes wrong yet again.Not Ole who will be gone by Xmas unless the club are happy to live with the profit of 500 Norwegians every home game
Who should Ed Woodward and Matt Judge buy to make YOU happy


Is anybody interested enough in this club to make a post or a suggestion
I will try to fire some enthuisiasm up by starting

I wouldn't be after Maguire,if indeed we are.He is imo an average centre half playing at the correct level.We should have been in for Virgil van Dyke and de ligt for £70m.The fact the rumour is £90m for Maguire makes me think it is smoke and mirrors
Neymar and Griezemann appear to be looking for clubs and we don't seem to be near any of them
We would have been able to bolster our midfied with Frenki de Jong
Another midfielder we were not sighted with was Rodri.Why not?
Neymar's professional attitude is even worse than Pogba's. He left Barca when they didn't want him to, now he's crying to leave the people who took him to go back to Spain and has gone AWOL. So why would you want to go near that?
Well I suppose at least on the pitch, he's switched on most games, which can't be said for Pogba.

I'm firmly with Ben on Pogba btw - I think he's a hugely talented player (so is Balotelli btw), but like Balotelli, he's not committed enough. José called him a tournament player - I agree with that. He can keep focus for 7 or so games during a tournament but not through a season. I don't think so anyway.

Regarding Rodri, don't know really know much about him. City's got him and their track record isn't bad at all, so I suppose he's a player ... Remains to be seen.

De Ligt - not sure we had a hope there either way. In fact, in a straight fight with any other big side for a player guaranteed to walk into most starting line ups, we'll probably lose out. Our unique selling point at the moment, is "you're not guaranteed a starting point there, but we're so rubbish you'll definitely start here even if you'll miss out of Champions League football." With De Ligt, that point holds no water - he's just too good incidentally.
However, Maguire is not who we should be looking for, I agree completely with that. And paying more for him than De Ligt costs would really annoy. I don't watch much football around Europe as much as I used to but I'm sure there are better players about.

I will be really disappointed of we don't get an established central defender plus Bruno Fernandes and another player in midfield


There is only one GOLDEN BOY

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:21 am

Well it's a start Glorio and for that thank you
You spend a bit more time telling us who you don't want as opposed to who you do want or indeed just what style of player you want and in which position
It appears that the smoke is up again as the de Ligt deal is stalling so we are alledgedly back in.I just don't believe it myself
I think we need to get DDG signed up.This is dragging on far too long
We need a tough tackling midfielder to replace Herrara.We don't need a shirt selling midfielder nor do we need somebody cheap on a 5 year contract.We do need a leader who will drive the club forward for a couple of years and then upgrade him.That's what City did when the new owners came in.Every year buy the best that is available



User avatar
Glorio
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2413
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Well Ray .... you'd notice I've pointedly mentioned 3 players (actually started threads to which you've contributed to as well), so I'm not sure how you can say with any credibility that I've not said who I want.

I mentioned Zaha (seems more Arsenal bound as the days go by), Wan Bissaka, and Bruno Fernandes. I'm also humble enough to acknowledge that while I don't know who exactly, if it were up to me, I'd ideally want an established central defender (not Harry Maguire), and another midfielder.


There is only one GOLDEN BOY

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 am

Our midfield is in dire straits imo.
there is not an ounce of young,hungry and class and even more so with the Pogba situation.
If he goes we lose a world cup winner with the ability to spray passes around.If he stays he will sulk because he wants to leave
So who else is left.
Fred-very average and inconsistant
Matic-Shows class but needs some help of a Roy Keane type player
McTominay-Tom Cleverley in disguise.A waste of a position.Give him the ball and he gives it you back.Can't play a pass more than 5 yards.Shit in the air and average/weak in the tackle
Mata-Top class,good vision but his legs have gone.No pace at all.A genuinely humble and lovely man.I think they intend to play him for 2 more years then make him an ambassador
So to sum up there is no tackler and no leader and when Pogba goes no playmaker.Apart from that everything is good
Who is going to protect Jones and Smalling and who is going to pick out Rashfords and Martials runs who is capable of finding the runs



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 am

Looks like Adidas have got Ed Woodward by the balls

New away kit launched today(don't all get too excited!!) and who is the main face of the campaign.
Yey it's Paul Pogba
That should put a few of you on suicide watch :laugh: :laugh:



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6541
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am

Fitting putting him in snakeskin


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Here's some more vitriolic diatribe

Have you seen todays financial results
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45641326

And Ed Woodward slavering and wanking all over our "strong financial performance that underpins everything"
He doesn't give a shit about the team or the fans does he



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:31 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:45 pm
Here's some more vitriolic diatribe

Have you seen todays financial results
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45641326

And Ed Woodward slavering and wanking all over our "strong financial performance that underpins everything"
He doesn't give a shit about the team or the fans does he
Thats from September 2018, and you failed to mention this bit

"Revenue for the three months to 30 June (2018) fell 16% to £147.6m, as United failed to make it through to the quarter-finals of the lucrative UEFA Champions League."

This only goes to show how much Untied depend on the ECL, I predict OT will struggle to sell out on Thursdays against clubs that came sixth in some unknown league in a forgotten corner of Europe


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:21 am

I agree that Old Trafford will struggle to sell out on Thursday nights and i also predict that United will inflate the gates to make it looks like it is hard to get tickets unless you have a Bobby Charlton
I also predict the combination of shit football plus obscure kick off times such as Monday nights and Saturday lunchtime will be also affect the gates
What is not mentioned though is that by not being in the champions league for two years we lose a percentage of sponsors money.I stress that this only comes into play after two years out
Having spoken to some of the players their salary has been cut by 20% already because they missed out on just one year
So drop in revenue is balanced by drop in salaries payable.Glazernomics at its best



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6541
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Proud to Announce

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 pm

2 phone calls were cut off on MUTV when a fan asked about Glazers.

I wasn't too impressed with Paddy laughing it off and claiming "every club is in debt these days"






"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:28 pm

It's both pathetic and embarrasing

I have never seen anything handled so badly
First of all they ask all callers what they want to talk about so either the two that called in lied or some poor sod at MUTV is looking for a new job today
When the callers did get through the show should have laughed it off or twisted it a bit.To cut them off the callers has just fired everybody up as a lot of people now know what shithouses we are dealing with
I just spoke to Stewart in Norway who has only seen bits on twitter of what ahppened
He is now panicking as he is doing the show next week and his exact words were "if we don't sign anybody by next Monday then i am going to get dogs abuse"



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

New season and a new sponsor already

Yabo Sports an Asian betting company are a new sponsor
Here we go again



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Thomas Cook have just announced a further plane will be used to ferry Norwegians to Old Trafford on match days
Now Ole really is bombproof no matter vwhat happens.
Now approaching 1500 Norwegians for every match all having a Bobby Charlton at £1000/1500 a head and doing a grand in at the megastore
Now i know why the club is ringing round pensioner season ticket holders and bollocking them to try and get them to relinquish their tickets



Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users