Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Re: Politics thread

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:09 pm

you dont mess with the cops in USA. Scraiest thing Ive ever seen..always makes me feel really uncomfortable when I'm just "out and about" there. They are a law unto themselves and operate like the Stasi-like forces of a tinpot dictatorship. Absolute disgrace to a great nation

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 am
Remember, it’s an “invented injustice”

A rare isolated incident doesn't define normal life.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:52 pm

RedSte wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:09 pm
you dont mess with the cops in USA. Scraiest thing Ive ever seen..always makes me feel really uncomfortable when I'm just "out and about" there. They are a law unto themselves and operate like the Stasi-like forces of a tinpot dictatorship. Absolute disgrace to a great nation
I've seen this type of behavior, as well as the complete opposite. Last time I was pulled over in the US, I ran a red light, (in this really weird intersection, and I was lost, genuine mistake). The cop pulled me over, immediately was acting like a dick, showing me his authority, etc. I listened to what he said, answered truthfully and politely, agreed to a breathalyzer test even though it was unwarranted. I treated him with respect and in a friendly manner, by the end he didn't charge me with running the red light, give me directions to where I was going, and even made a joke about running more red lights.

There is a definitely a lot of asshole cops in the US, Canada too for that matter, but they have a shitty job and usually receive extra shit from the public for doing it, so I try to not assume the worst until it's blatantly obvious. And when dealing with them, treat them with respect, acknowledge they are the authority in that situation and it's rarely going to turn bad.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:54 pm

Graphic! Check out these wimps fearing for their lives!

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:24 pm

If you stab someone and then get shot by the cops, that's on you. They had their guns drawn and were giving orders, he didn't listened to the orders. This is exactly what you should expect to happen in this situation.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Relly wrote:
If you stab someone and then get shot by the cops, that's on you. They had their guns drawn and were giving orders, he didn't listened to the orders. This is exactly what you should expect to happen in this situation.
Right! Next...

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:06 pm
Relly wrote:
Right! Next...
Stunning rebuttal. You might as well put the word You're at the beginning of that epic post.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 am

I will almost take your advice. A one-word rebuttal was sufficient. Trust me.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Anyone know why he only congratulated and mentioned the white nationalist that went pick 2 in a league he hates so much but not the black guy that went pick 1?

Or literally any other pick?

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:52 pm

Sandies wrote:
Anyone know why he only congratulated and mentioned the white nationalist that went pick 2 in a league he hates so much but not the black guy that went pick 1?

I shouldn't even bite, but why exactly is this guy now a white nationalist?

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Looks like the No obstruction, Total exoneration is looking more and more stupid now, thanks to the Low Barr!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 02, 2019 12:01 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

He spent his whole college career liking tweets and positing tweets of his own with vile racist and homophobic abuse. Most of them from self proclaimed white nationalist accounts

He had to clean up his social media accounts a week before draft and still refused to do it and made his agent do it

I'll ask this question again
Why has Trump congratulated the #2 pick of the draft but not the number #1?

Why has he congratulated the guy who walked out on his teammates and refused to play this year and not the guy who just became the first player in history to go top 10 in 2 national professional sporting drafts

Ill give you 3 guesses, but you wont need the last 2

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:01 am
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

He spent his whole college career liking tweets and positing tweets of his own with vile racist and homophobic abuse. Most of them from self proclaimed white nationalist accounts

He had to clean up his social media accounts a week before draft and still refused to do it and made his agent do it

I'll ask this question again
Why has Trump congratulated the #2 pick of the draft but not the number #1?

Why has he congratulated the guy who walked out on his teammates and refused to play this year and not the guy who just became the first player in history to go top 10 in 2 national professional sporting drafts

Ill give you 3 guesses, but you wont need the last 2
Maybe it's as simple as him supporting the guy who has supported him.

You guys and the everything is racist and white nationalist are so fornicate pathetic and childish. I searched and found stories about the social media stuff, I follow most of the accounts he follows, I have for a few years. They are mainstream, patriotic, conservative views, never have I seen anything racist from these accounts. Try to have an honest intellectual opinion about something for once and stop making false and baseless accusations. The guy who is constantly looking for and finding racism in every situation it doesn't exist seems far more racist to me.

There is a reckoning coming for your race baiting, lying, dishonest, immoral people. Good and honest people are sick of you calling everyone and everything racist. And you are doing a disservice to people who actually suffer from real racism by diminishing the value of that word and by making normal people right off any accusation of racism as phoney because at this point 99% of them are.

I'm sorry to say this Brent, but you are just a bad person.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm

President Trump aka Art of the Deal, is now trying to pass off his ineptitude in business as smarts. Con me once shame on you, DON me twice shame on me.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 12, 2019 7:50 am

Relly wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Maybe it's as simple as him supporting the guy who has supported him.

You guys and the everything is racist and white nationalist are so fornicate pathetic and childish. I searched and found stories about the social media stuff, I follow most of the accounts he follows, I have for a few years. They are mainstream, patriotic, conservative views, never have I seen anything racist from these accounts. Try to have an honest intellectual opinion about something for once and stop making false and baseless accusations. The guy who is constantly looking for and finding racism in every situation it doesn't exist seems far more racist to me.

There is a reckoning coming for your race baiting, lying, dishonest, immoral people. Good and honest people are sick of you calling everyone and everything racist. And you are doing a disservice to people who actually suffer from real racism by diminishing the value of that word and by making normal people right off any accusation of racism as phoney because at this point 99% of them are.

I'm sorry to say this Brent, but you are just a bad person.
I guess it depends whether you consider supporting the suffering of the African race as racist or not.

Yes, half of the posts are just him supporting black people put in his place, but none of the articles cover the actual racists posts he had to get his agent to delete.

Isn't it amazing, how when black athletes oppose the president and show support for their marginalised colleagues, they're told to "shut up and dribble" and sports should stay out of politics.

Yet there's no issue when it's alt right supporters supporting the president... he's just a good guy and gets his thanks. If sports should stay out of politics.. then why is politics getting involved in sports... If the president is going to get involved in sports... then congratulate all the athletes that achieved something special, not just those that support your views.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Another one of those cop videos! Graphic!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 27, 2019 5:42 am

Lovely fornicate off and don't come back given to Tommy Robinson

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 am

Seriously recommend the new documentary When They See Us on Netflix. Make the time. It's breaking and brutal and a tough watch but compelling

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 am
Seriously recommend the new documentary When They See Us on Netflix. Make the time. It's breaking and brutal and a tough watch but compelling
It's also bullshit

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:29 pm

No fornicate shit its dramatized, its TV show told entirely from one perspective.

However, the facts of the case remain. You know Uncle Donny doesn't have to be right 100% time?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Sandies wrote:
No fornicate shit its dramatized, its TV show told entirely from one perspective.

However, the facts of the case remain. You know Uncle Donny doesn't have to be right 100% time?
If you want facts, here they are. Trump isnt always wrong either.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... -evidence/

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:02 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Lol Ann Coulter

Unfortunately the black guy is always guilty fantasy was ruined by evidence, facts, DNA and a confession from the killer with intimate details of the case.
It contradicted the lack of evidence, unlawful questions and coercion of confession that should not be present in the justice system of such a free and democratic society. These factors, in the justice system, do not warrant reasonable doubt. Arguing against that denies the fundamentals of the justice system

Disregarding that proves ony further what some might want for the country...

in this case, justice was served. You dont have to take their side on every single issue. Your friends under the cloaks wont think any less of you if you agree maybe, just maybe, the wrong thing was done here...

However if you still dont agree, they get their fair share of what you believe to be justice served to them with rapings and beatings in prison so regardless of how you feel about the case, you'd still enjoy it

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:08 am

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:08 am
Some very fine people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... car-attack
You're getting your countries version of American news, which if it's like Canada means only the extreme left point of view, but the Charlottesville/fine people hoax has been thoroughly debunked, even by some the most Trump hating CNN hosts.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:02 am
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Lol Ann Coulter

Unfortunately the black guy is always guilty fantasy was ruined by evidence, facts, DNA and a confession from the killer with intimate details of the case.
It contradicted the lack of evidence, unlawful questions and coercion of confession that should not be present in the justice system of such a free and democratic society. These factors, in the justice system, do not warrant reasonable doubt. Arguing against that denies the fundamentals of the justice system

Disregarding that proves ony further what some might want for the country...

in this case, justice was served. You dont have to take their side on every single issue. Your friends under the cloaks wont think any less of you if you agree maybe, just maybe, the wrong thing was done here...

However if you still dont agree, they get their fair share of what you believe to be justice served to them with rapings and beatings in prison so regardless of how you feel about the case, you'd still enjoy it
Ann Coulter is the boogeyman!!! Who cares where facts come from, they're the facts, read them, because they disprove the show.

Stop trying to turn the world into this dystopian nightmare where everyone is racist, you race baitin sack of shit. And take a fornicate history lesson, the KKK is/was part of the Democratic party. The democrats are on the wrong side of the argument throughout the history of the US when it comes to the subject of race.

Return to “Members Lounge”