Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

The transfer window is closed! Did you notice?

Sun May 26, 2019 10:02 am

As usual we are pissing about in the transfer window
We are being linked with everybody but actually nobody is coming despite Ole assuring us in the Xmas transfer window that this club plans 6-12 months in advance which is why he didn't get anybody then

They have released 10 kids and the reserves manager quick enough but nothing else is happening
Herrara has gone
Valencia has gone
Nobody has the slightest idea hat Mata is doing
DDG is not a greedy bastard before anybody starts.He has assured the club he will sign a contract when they show him they have the ambition to build a football team :laugh: :laugh: No chance

So nothing positive but the same shit undertones as Ed Woodward and the Glazers give us and the Tampa Bay Buccs fans every season by going quiet

Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: The transfer window is here.Anybody noticed?

Mon May 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Technically, it's only open for domestic deals, it's not until June 11th we can sign players from foreign clubs.

I'm not crying over any of the youth players released. Mata looks to be leaving, which I think is a mistake though.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Two things to note
We are very very c;lose to signing a 16 year old from Ajax who "might" come good in 4 or 5 years
That's a massive investment for this club is it not?

Also anybody see the article in the Mail online today where LVG accuses Ed Woodward of knowing absolutely fornicate all about football

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:03 am

did anybody see OUR two centre halves last night
I mean de Ligt and Maguire
Well we are after both we are told.Just waiting for the nod

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 pm

Maguire? Not a significant upgrade on the defenders we have was the line wasn't it?

What's changed Ed's mind?

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 am

Dante wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 pm
Maguire? Not a significant upgrade on the defenders we have was the line wasn't it?

What's changed Ed's mind?
Hopefully nothing has.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:53 pm
Technically, it's only open for domestic deals, it's not until June 11th we can sign players from foreign clubs.

I'm not crying over any of the youth players released. Mata looks to be leaving, which I think is a mistake though.
Well we are now (well) past June 11th and nothing exciting is happening as usual
Mata now has been offered a TWO year contract as opposed to the usual one which over 30's get
Of course there is a Glazernomics reason for this change of heart
He wanted 3 years with a certain amount.United offered one with a lesser amount but have now made it two years with an even lesser amount.
Saves having to pay a transfer fee to buy somebody
As Mata couldn't find another club to offer him more he is accepting the deal, so that's a midfield guaranteed of Mata and MacTominnay plus one other(Sanchez or Pogba) for the next two years
They have all the right attributes ie two arms,two legs and one dick
Problem solved
That's Glazernomics

Even SAF,who caused all this shit at the start,is coming in suggesting United take on the Leicester City director of football
He has been told by Ed Woodward to mind his own business
that role is filled by himself and Matt Judge and although he is moving heaven and earth to find better unfortunately he can't find anybody FFS

As somebody suggested today every transfer window at Old Trafford opens with optimism and ends up with total frustration

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Latest news seems to be that United have been told to "fornicate off" in their quest to lure Aarons and Rice to OT, both are considered by their clubs to not be for sale, and neither have expressed an interest in a move.
Meanwhile Macguire is more likely to move to City if they will meet teh £80m price tag

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Sigmarite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm
Latest news seems to be that United have been told to "fornicate off" in their quest to lure Aarons and Rice to OT, both are considered by their clubs to not be for sale, and neither have expressed an interest in a move.
Meanwhile Macguire is more likely to move to City if they will meet teh £80m price tag
I haven't heard anything about Aatons but i am told United asked about Rice and suggested a price
I am sure that you won't be surprised to learn that the offer was about a third of what West Ham valued him at and they were so far away it went no further
I don't know what has happened to the original Ole statement of "we want all the new signings to be here by July 1st" as Woodward is on holiday this week and next.
I know they can contact him if they want but it is now strongly smelling of a usual Glazer transfer window
Ole seems to now be dancing to Woodwards tune.He has gone from a massive clearout to dead silence except for deciding to give Jones and Smalling another season to prove themselves
Sanchez looks stuck hence the "he has done well in the current tournament" whispers from OT
I still think they will get Wan-Basaku but will piss about until he gets back from the under 21's plus a holiday
I think Lukaku will go which will leave them in profit at that point

I suspect DDG will reluctantly sign a new contract and that will be that unless they can sell Pogba at buy a different star name for less to keep the sponsors happy
We are officially now operating at Wolves,Everton and Newcastle level as predicted
And it will continue to get worse,season by season

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:13 pm

The big difference being Benitez is leaving Newcastle

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:06 pm

How can it be that City can sign Rodri from Athletico Madrid for £63m and it only takes a couple of days.
None of the United who ha that takes about 4 months and argueing over pennies

They want a replacement for Fernandinho and trigger a buy out clause and get him
Simples
Isn't that the way we used to do things

I assume Ed Woodward can't understand why they want a replacement for Fernandinho anyway
After all Fernandinho is only 33 and fit and healthy and hasn't broken his leg(Valencia) nor has he slowed down(Young) so why pay big dividend money out

Ah to remember the past ways of doing things

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:50 pm

On another note, United's bid of £70m for Maguire is turned down.

Arseanal table a £50m bid !!

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Oh and before anyone mentions him, Arjen Robben has ended specualtion he will sign for United by retiring

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Oh and before anyone mentions him, Arjen Robben has ended specualtion he will sign for United by retiring
That won't stop Ed Woodward's spin doctor spreading rumours we are in for him,and Bale and Ronaldo and Messi and Kane and Roy of the Rovers

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:27 am

Well what has been desribed as a pivotal summer doesn't appear to be going that well

Herrara not replaced
Pogba still wants off
DDG hasn't signed yet
We are still pissing about with Lukaku
The centre half position is no closer now than it was to being solved
Sanchez is already being reported as being out for the start of the season
The reserves and youth policy is in total disarray
And not a word from Ed Woodward on policy,progress or indeed anything

So whose fault is this season's going to be?
Jose,Pogba or whisper it gently Ole

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:12 pm

United's spin doctors working overtime
We are cough cough back in for de Ligt and the Bruno Fernades talks are going cough cough well
Everybody was that the Bruno deal was guaranteed for last week.I wonder what went wrong

This weeks rumour is that DDG is signing immediately
I hope so

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 am

No one from the "a few players have played their last game for the club speech" has been sold.

Still short on a cb
Still havent replaced herrera

Were about 4 players short right now. Pathetic joke whats gone on

Woodward has played a blinder, talked the talk when jose left and the mood was up, yet hasn't had to lift a finger when push comes to shove

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 am

listening to Ole's press conference this morning makes me even more depressed.
It looks like Ed Woodward is not even talking to him

Ole also did himself no favours with the fans by saying "The fans are mostly fantastic but some(by complaining against the lack of transfer activity( are not expressing their interests in the best way".Oh dear Ole.Have you joined the dark side??Ed Woodward doesn't need any help.Honestly he doesn't

On Pogba and Lukaku-"They are both great guys and AS FAR AS I KNOW we have not received bids for either of them
"We don't need to sell"
So Ole does that mean they are staying to HAPPILY PLAY for this club.Both have announced through agents and social media they want off and how can Ole say "we don't need to sell".Nobody has any idea exactly what the Glazer family financial circumstances are.
Also Ole daid "We are still looking for players but we won't overpay" FFS Ole when you are a shit team like us you have to overpay to attract a good player
Why did the sister need to use her United shares as security on a loan.She/they should have cash coming out of their arses
Rumours are that when Lukaku goes it is a "cash only" deal

On DDG "I believe we have been talking to him through the summer on his new contract.I HOPE he stays"
That doesn't fill me with hope.What about you guys

On Snachez " He SHOUD be fit for the start of the season"
Great,fornicate great

On possible replacements for
Pogba-No one in sight but i think it will be a marquee signing for less than we get for Pogba.Credentials need to be a well known name plus a big instagram following
For Lukaku-Ole thinks this is Mason Greenwodds year so in Glazernomics speak.NOBODY
On the other front Harry Maguire is still being banded around by the press
Sean Longstaff is another unproven(and cheap) player alledgedly on our radar
As is the mighty(and cheap) Lemina at Southampton
And finally we are RUMOURED to be in for Lazio's Milinkovic-Savic.Lazio want £107m and Ed Woodward is reported as offering £67m.If true i am not surprised

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:35 pm

So Ed Woodward's plan starts to take shape
It now appears that despite saying the de Ligt deal with Juventus was off and as a result we were now back in for him i have to ask if anybody believes that bollocks
As Pogba is the new leasing name on our alternative shirt campaign it looks fairly clear he has been told he is staying

So how did we get here,what does it mean and how will it pan out
As Raiola is the agent of both de Ligt and Pogba i am hearing rumours that Juventus did not want to pay him double bubble
At £75m de Ligt is potentially a great buy but at £150m Pogba is not
So now Pogba stays at Old trafford and mpst United fans give him shit.He will get a bit of protection by Ole who will confirm he is very professional.
He will get no support from Ed Woodward et al
The newspaper spin doctor will put it out that by refusing to be sold Pogba has cut Ole off from a pot of £150m that the Glazers were going to make available to him.
Now he only has a bag of smarties and a packet of crisps to spend
We will get somewhere between nothing more and a 16 year old kid or an average player and that will be that
It will all be Pogba's fault
Wait until Xmas when we will get again "no value in the market" and by then it will be Ole's fault and that will imo be the end of Ole

the only thing that can change it is some daft results a la Goku style who appears to have vanished, having now realised what a badge judge he was
Well Goku,mate it won't get any better with this shower of shit a coz it won't a coz we iz poo poo

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Ed Woodward has not gone to China as he is staying in England on urgent transfer business
He is alledgedly working with the great Matt Judge to get two major transfer deals over the line

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Meanwhile Bryan Robson says Mike Smalling will make a great Captain........................if that happens there is no hope for this team

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:02 pm

raycreative wrote:
Ed Woodward has not gone to China as he is staying in England on urgent transfer business
He is alledgedly working with the great Matt Judge to get two major transfer deals over the line
any idea who?

"Make America Great Again!"

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:02 pm
raycreative wrote:
any idea who?
Maguire according to the shithouse rags

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Maguire and Longstaff, reportedly.

Today, the Barcodes broke their transfer fee record on a well-unknown (to me, at least) player whose name I couldn't even keep in mind. Knowing Mike Ashley, it seems to me that a deal for Longstaff could have already been reached. I only don't know what to think of that. No impressions, no expectations, niente.

UNITED > ENGLAND

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm

MacGuire was in Manchester having a medical according to the rumours THREE WEEKS AGO
That's one hell of a medical

There are a couple of stories doing the rounds
Story 1 is that MacGuire had an understanding with Leicester's owner that he could leave if he wanted to if they got a bid of £70m.The story goes that United have bid £70m but as the chairman is now dead Leicester have changed their minds.That sounds like a United spin doctor story to me

Story two is that United have no cash as in ready cash
The Glazers bleed the club dry of actual cash and as such the club is demanding CASH for Lukaku
They will then use this cash to pay 25% for players they want and send the balance out to the Caymans
Vitriolic diatribe?Glazernomics?Bullshit?
I have no idea
What i do know is that the Welsh kid cost them the pie money from the last home game and they are paying off Wan-bissaka with Wonga money which they are getting from the large wage savings they have made by getting rid of Herrara and Valencia
Despite the media bullshit they are putting out for a vast spend to help Ole they have actually made a net profit so far

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”