Loading...
Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Fellaini

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:20 am

raycreative wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
https://youtu.be/vjpz6hLlEEA
Nobody is suggesting he is an angel

Neither was Keane,neither was Scholes,neither was Billy Bremner,neither was Nicky Butt etc etc
You need to take orders without questions methinks.After all that is what you claim you did

As for Dante saying he thought he would improve playing with better payers i suggest you look at the United squad he joined in 2013/14
The midfield included Nani,a winger on his way backwards in Ashley Young plus Tom Cleverley,a sick Darren Fletcher,Kagawa,Nick Powell and fat arsed Anderson
Which players in that lot were "better" than Fellaini.At least he could influence some games
If you think any of the above were better players then i can't help you
I think the little voices in your head has rotted your brain. If you think that ANY Manchester United squad ever is not superior to any of the squads that Fellaini played with while at Everton then any credibility you may once have had has disapeared. The squad that Fellaini joined had just won the premier league title at a cantor by 11 points, they coasted from Christmas. Yet you do not think they were are improvement on the Everton squad.

2012-13 Squad
Goalkeeper: Ben Amos, De Gea, Anders Lindegaard

Defender: Alexander Büttner, Jonny Evans, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Jones, Michael Keane, Rafael, Chris Smalling, Marnick Vermijl, Nemanja Vidić

Midfielder: Anderson, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Larnell Cole, Darren Fletcher, Ryan Giggs, Adnan Januzaj, Shinji Kagawa, Jesse Lingard, Nick Powell, Paul Scholes, Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young

Forward: Javier Hernández, Nani, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Danny Welbeck

2013-14 Squad
Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Anders Lindegaard, Ben Amos

Defenders: Rafael Da Silva, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Johnny Evans, Chris Smalling, Nemanja Vidic, Alexander Buttner, Guillermo Varela

Midfielders: Juan Mata, Ryan Giggs, Michael Carrick, Nani, Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher, Antonio Valencia, Shinji Kagawa, Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck, Robin van Persie


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:20 am
raycreative wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
https://youtu.be/vjpz6hLlEEA
Nobody is suggesting he is an angel

Neither was Keane,neither was Scholes,neither was Billy Bremner,neither was Nicky Butt etc etc
You need to take orders without questions methinks.After all that is what you claim you did

As for Dante saying he thought he would improve playing with better payers i suggest you look at the United squad he joined in 2013/14
The midfield included Nani,a winger on his way backwards in Ashley Young plus Tom Cleverley,a sick Darren Fletcher,Kagawa,Nick Powell and fat arsed Anderson
Which players in that lot were "better" than Fellaini.At least he could influence some games
If you think any of the above were better players then i can't help you
I think the little voices in your head has rotted your brain. If you think that ANY Manchester United squad ever is not superior to any of the squads that Fellaini played with while at Everton then any credibility you may once have had has disapeared. The squad that Fellaini joined had just won the premier league title at a cantor by 11 points, they coasted from Christmas. Yet you do not think they were are improvement on the Everton squad.

2012-13 Squad
Goalkeeper: Ben Amos, De Gea, Anders Lindegaard

Defender: Alexander Büttner, Jonny Evans, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Jones, Michael Keane, Rafael, Chris Smalling, Marnick Vermijl, Nemanja Vidić

Midfielder: Anderson, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Larnell Cole, Darren Fletcher, Ryan Giggs, Adnan Januzaj, Shinji Kagawa, Jesse Lingard, Nick Powell, Paul Scholes, Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young

Forward: Javier Hernández, Nani, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Danny Welbeck

2013-14 Squad
Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Anders Lindegaard, Ben Amos

Defenders: Rafael Da Silva, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Johnny Evans, Chris Smalling, Nemanja Vidic, Alexander Buttner, Guillermo Varela

Midfielders: Juan Mata, Ryan Giggs, Michael Carrick, Nani, Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher, Antonio Valencia, Shinji Kagawa, Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck, Robin van Persie
It's no good applying reason, he thinks Ed has bought every player since Matt retired.
***What he will now do to justify the club buying a player of Fellaini's quality; is claim it was all Ed's idea, and ignore the fact that he was a last ditch attempt to give a dinosaur of a manager who hadn't got the reputation to buy a bag of crisps from TESCO, some credibility. So desperate in fact that if we had really wanted him we could have bought him for 15m less at the start of the transfer window !
Add to that the fact that Baines was glad to see the back of Moyes which was why he wouldn't come to United, and the Everton board were more than happy to see the back of a manager who had achieved 11th place so often.

(*** Note to Raycreative, this is called cynicism, I point it out because it tends to go over your head.)


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:58 am

Of course i don't believe Ed buys every Manchester United player

The way it works is that the manager looks at every player he wants
Then he goes and negotiates with that player and his current club
The United manager then tells Ed and the Glazers how much to make available in cash which they readily agree to

The Glazers and Ed Woodward's only roles in tranfers are to make available cash and leave tours on "urgent transfer business"

Note to Sigmar/Maverick
This is also sarcasm and facts from pigscanfly.com and kissmyarse.com :laugh: :laugh:

Out of curiosity why would Baines want to see the back of Moyes?
You can hardly say he has been a better player at Everton since Moyes left
In fact it would be correct to suggest that after Moyes left he went from being a top class wanted player to drift into obscurity with a no hope squad



Return to “General Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users