Loading...
Next Match: Image
Wolves in the Premier League.
Monday 19th August 2019, KO 20:00 BST.
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6454
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Fellaini

Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm

raycreative wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 am
Fellaini was a passenger, it was a case of 'when' not 'if'.

When we signed him 99.9% of United supporters uttered WTF !
In the time he was here he had a handful of good games, the rest he was abysmal, Ok he scored a few crucial goals, but he also gave away a few crucial ones as well.
Wish him the best of luck in China where with his style of play he will probably spend more time suspended than playing.
Whenever you make any sort of posting you make me laugh
Here you are insinuating that no United supporter ever wanted Fellaini and wanted him gone sooner than now

Please bear with me whilst i explain in words i hope you understand everything about Fellaini and Manchester United

Fellaini joined Manchester united on the last day of the summer transfer window on September 2nd 2013 for £27m
What else happened that summer?Well David Moyes was chosen by Ed Woodward(well there was nobody else was there) as our new manager.
Giggs and Scholes both retired and therefore needed replacing
8 other players including Fabio left
Who joined in this important summer transfer window?
Well nobody
This was when Ed left the Australian Tour in "urgent transfer business" and signed NOBODY

Ed Woodward attempted and failed to sign Leighton Baines for £12m which was laughed away
Ed then went back twice for Cesc Fabregas to try for a sod all £25m
He then went back for a joint bid for both Baines and Fellaini which was laughed away at £28m
Ed asked for a price for Herrara but offered significantly less than the asking price which is an insult to Bilbao(Ed eventually went back a season later and paid up for him)
He then failed to sign Coentrao and Khadeira from Madrid
Now don't forget this is the English champions failing to attract any half decent player and bidding half the going rate for any target
So who do you think is screwing up all these deals?
New manager Moyes insisting on half price bidding or money man Ed Woodward
Well it's obvious to me even if it won't be obvious to Sigmar and Arizona
So as the window draws to a close with a heavily depleted squad and not ONE signing(remember only yesterday Sigmar told us the winter window is not worth bothering with but the summer is important-What a laugh!!) we get Fellaini.
This is Fellaini of Belgium with 80 caps for Belgium(think about Lukakau now)
This player gave us a real hard time every time he played for Everton against Jones and Smalling

It was him or nobody!!!
So Moyes took him
He gave this club everything he had
He scored some important goals
No he is not "old united" class but Woodwad(remember there is nobody else) asked Fellaini.Fellaini did not ask Woodward
He got the fans fired up
He sold wigs in the megastore and when he has left he has got £10m back in the pot
Not bad eh

So go on Sigmar.I blame Moyes.I assume you do as well :laugh: :laugh:
How do you make a joint bid for players at different clubs, different countries for that matter?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Fellaini

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm
How do you make a joint bid for players at different clubs, different countries for that matter?
Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm
How do you make a joint bid for players at different clubs, different countries for that matter?
Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.
By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid



User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2016
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Fellaini

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:03 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 pm

I don't agree with this. Aside from having no footballing talent whatsoever, being a dirty player that actively tried to hurt fellow professionals and looking like a walking toilet brush one of the main reasons I didn't like him was because I felt like he put in a half ass effort ...........
Yeah I remember in one game he made Carrick look like Usain fcuking Bolt..

Anyway... thank goodness this fcuking clown is gone.. It makes me like Ole even more now..


To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:39 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am
ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm
How do you make a joint bid for players at different clubs, different countries for that matter?
Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.
By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Image

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:39 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am
ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.
By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Image

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am
ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 pm
How do you make a joint bid for players at different clubs, different countries for that matter?
Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.
By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid
Saying Fellaini actually plaed for anyone is stretching the facts a little too far :dance:


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:00 am

Sigmar wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am
ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Ben - you actually read the piece of drivel - I am impressed but also confused.
By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid
Saying Fellaini actually plaed for anyone is stretching the facts a little too far :dance:
Whenever he played for Everton against United he always gave our defence a torrid time
Mind you it was usually against Jones and Smalling
Who by the way are STILL our centre halves.Must be all Jose's fault :laugh: :laugh:



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:15 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:00 am
Sigmar wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am


By your inspired comment i assume you don'r have a sensible retort or other explanation

Ben-Baines and Fellaini both played for Everton
I made an assumption that members knew that
That's how you make a joint bid
Saying Fellaini actually plaed for anyone is stretching the facts a little too far :dance:
Whenever he played for Everton against United he always gave our defence a torrid time
Mind you it was usually against Jones and Smalling
Who by the way are STILL our centre halves.Must be all Jose's fault :laugh: :laugh:
Yes with his elbows....... hes committed almost double the number of fouls in half as many games as Paul Scholes did
He according to his stats is no more than an average player, he's lost as many challenges as he's won.

And whilst Smalling and Jones are on the playing staff, they can hardly be considered 'our' centre halves at the moment


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm

I didn't say he was anything more than he is an average player but you can say the same about Jones,Smalling,Lukaku,Lindelof,Valencia(as he is now),McTominay,Pereira,Sanchez and quite a few others
So who was involved in all of those players either coming or staying.
Oh yes i remember.They were all Jose's decisions.None were Ed's.
Ed didn't sanction/agree any of them.He just backed the manager with unlimited funds
That was according to stats from sugarplum fairy.com and pigscan fly.com



User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:03 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm
I didn't say he was anything more than he is an average player but you can say the same about Jones,Smalling,Lukaku,Lindelof,Valencia(as he is now),McTominay,Pereira,Sanchez and quite a few others
So who was involved in all of those players either coming or staying.
Oh yes i remember.They were all Jose's decisions.None were Ed's.
Ed didn't sanction/agree any of them.He just backed the manager with unlimited funds
That was according to stats from sugarplum fairy.com and pigscan fly.com
The little voices inside your head working overtime today.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:34 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:03 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm
I didn't say he was anything more than he is an average player but you can say the same about Jones,Smalling,Lukaku,Lindelof,Valencia(as he is now),McTominay,Pereira,Sanchez and quite a few others
So who was involved in all of those players either coming or staying.
Oh yes i remember.They were all Jose's decisions.None were Ed's.
Ed didn't sanction/agree any of them.He just backed the manager with unlimited funds
That was according to stats from sugarplum fairy.com and pigscan fly.com
The little voices inside your head working overtime today.
They certainly are because a lot of those players he mentions were Fergie purchases and long before Ed took over from Gill.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:00 am

Decent footballer gone! I wonder why our central midfield is starting to falter! Personally, Herrera and Matic are way below par. Ole is naïve, even they way he makes subs is daft!


...and the Truth shall make you free.....

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:06 am

Colin Francis wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:00 am
Decent footballer gone! I wonder why our central midfield is starting to falter! Personally, Herrera and Matic are way below par. Ole is naïve, even they way he makes subs is daft!
Colin how dare you call Fellaini a decent footballer whilst you have Arizona and Sigmar on the forum!!!
Arizona will accuse you of hearing voices i feel sure
They just don't understand that every team needs a mix of footballers,speed merchants,those that get wired in,passers etc.As well as a good back up squad
That's what makes a football team

However i am sure i am wrong(again).As you will also be then :laugh: :laugh:



User avatar
Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am

I don't have to justify myself on here Raycreative, neither do you. These are the self same people who said Bailly is the next best thing and Jones is the new Edwards. If they don't like Fellaini, I'm not sure how they liked Keane. Today we have cm's who back off till our box and then want to tackle. Fellaini always pressed the ball and what he lacked in football flair, he more than made up for with passion and heart.


...and the Truth shall make you free.....

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:56 am

Colin Francis wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am
I don't have to justify myself on here Raycreative, neither do you. These are the self same people who said Bailly is the next best thing and Jones is the new Edwards. If they don't like Fellaini, I'm not sure how they liked Keane. Today we have cm's who back off till our box and then want to tackle. Fellaini always pressed the ball and what he lacked in football flair, he more than made up for with passion and heart.
Well said :clap: :clap: :clap:



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8992
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Colin Francis wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am
If they don't like Fellaini, I'm not sure how they liked Keane.
Keane was an incredibly talented, dare I say it, world class footballer. Fellaini isn't.

I was one of those who wanted us to sign Fellaini. When he turned up here, he wasn't able to make the improvement I thought he would be able to by playing among better players.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Colin Francis wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am
If they don't like Fellaini, I'm not sure how they liked Keane.
Keane was an incredibly talented, dare I say it, world class footballer. Fellaini isn't.

I was one of those who wanted us to sign Fellaini. When he turned up here, he wasn't able to make the improvement I thought he would be able to by playing among better players.
Was the United team he joined "better"
I am not so sure.It was a fading rapidly Alex Ferguson team.
Before somebody says they were champions i would remind you that Leicester City won a championship but nobody believes they were any good either



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8992
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:24 pm

If you don't think that any of the teams Fellaini has played in since he joined us had better players than the Everton team he left, I can't help you.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:34 pm

there won't be much in it imo

There was Moyes team which most think was piss poor followed by a couple of cup winning teams that never threatened to win a championship
I don't remember too much excitement other than when Fellaini and his elbows came on

He wouldn't have fitted into the current City team but he certainly fitted into a team trying to win a one off cup tie



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm



Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
https://youtu.be/vjpz6hLlEEA
Nobody is suggesting he is an angel

Neither was Keane,neither was Scholes,neither was Billy Bremner,neither was Nicky Butt etc etc
You need to take orders without questions methinks.After all that is what you claim you did

As for Dante saying he thought he would improve playing with better payers i suggest you look at the United squad he joined in 2013/14
The midfield included Nani,a winger on his way backwards in Ashley Young plus Tom Cleverley,a sick Darren Fletcher,Kagawa,Nick Powell and fat arsed Anderson
Which players in that lot were "better" than Fellaini.At least he could influence some games
If you think any of the above were better players then i can't help you



User avatar
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
https://youtu.be/vjpz6hLlEEA
Nobody is suggesting he is an angel

Neither was Keane,neither was Scholes,neither was Billy Bremner,neither was Nicky Butt etc etc
You need to take orders without questions methinks.After all that is what you claim you did

As for Dante saying he thought he would improve playing with better payers i suggest you look at the United squad he joined in 2013/14
The midfield included Nani,a winger on his way backwards in Ashley Young plus Tom Cleverley,a sick Darren Fletcher,Kagawa,Nick Powell and fat arsed Anderson
Which players in that lot were "better" than Fellaini.At least he could influence some games
If you think any of the above were better players then i can't help you
You just don't get it do you ?
TBH I can't be arsed to explain it to you in more than one word 'Dinosaur'


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6454
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Colin Francis wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am
I don't have to justify myself on here Raycreative, neither do you. These are the self same people who said Bailly is the next best thing and Jones is the new Edwards. If they don't like Fellaini, I'm not sure how they liked Keane. Today we have cm's who back off till our box and then want to tackle. Fellaini always pressed the ball and what he lacked in football flair, he more than made up for with passion and heart.
Pretty much nothing you have said here is true. People got excited about Bailly because he came with a good reputation and looked promising, are we supposed to all go the Ray route, just assume every player is utter garbage and trash talk them non stop until they prove otherwise? And people thought similar of Jones because Fergie orchestrated that with his comparison to Edwards. Personnally I never rated Jones, but I see why people got caught up. Again, why is it a crime to be optimistic about players?

In terms of ability, it's insulting that you compared Keane to Felliani. As for the dirty side of the game, I didn't like it with Keane either, and when he actually admitted he purposely hurt Haland my overall opinion changed of him. I will never be on the side of a player that intentionally hurts other players, but it is easier to look past when the player is top quality and making a huge difference in the team.

And as I already said earlier, and others agreed, Felliani did not always press the ball, he was often lazy and gave up to early. And playing dirty doesn't equal passion or heart, and I don't get the impression from Fellaini that he has either of those things in his game. He is just a big dummy and his manager tells him what to do and he goes out and attempts to do it to the best of his limited abilities.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6454
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Fellaini

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
https://youtu.be/vjpz6hLlEEA
I couldn't even finish that, what a disgusting prick. As much as I don't condone it, if someone did an Alfie Haland on this sack of shit I would just say, karma is a bitch.


"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “General Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users