Next Match: Image
AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League.
Thursday 12th December 2019, KO 20:00 UTC.
Glorio
International Player
International Player

Zaha

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:54 am

Does anyone reckon we should go for Zaha again? He's matured into one of the most fearsome wide players in the league.
In the current United climate, he just might flourish, and did we have a buy back clause? Would be dumb if we didn't.

We are a bit overloaded in the wide forward areas, but options on the right side are particularly bare.

We're yet to see much of Sanchez in Ole's United, so I can't make a judgement there, and I'm not convinced of Mata as a right sided option, however, in terms of raw pace, control, and power upfront, Zaha fits the bill to a tee, and he used to be one of us.

Your views?

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Re: Zaha

Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:55 pm

The question is if Zaha would go for United again.

Yesterday I read about an inquiry made by Borussia Dortmund who allegedly "wanted" to reinvest some of the funds from Pulisic's transfer in new talent. Sounds quite like a tabloid filler but who knows.

With Sanchez about to kick off under Ole (fingers X) and our manager situation still to be solved I don't think it's going to happen right now. But if there were enough football club left in us we should have started planing for the summer window where a player of Zaha's caliber certainly has to be considered.

UNITED > ENGLAND

Return to “General Football”