RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Such a lovely family!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Such a lovely family!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 pm

some gene pools are a quagmire or a cesspit.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 am

Ha! How did I know this would be a Terry?

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:29 am

what makes it racially aggravated? i suspect it was but the daily mail have left bits out.

don't really know what to say about the terry family anyway. such utter dickheads.

Make football fabulous again!

Red Devil ZA
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 am

The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree with this lot. Family full of many birth canals by the look of it.

Sir Alex Ferguson wrote:“If you look at Rio Ferdinand that’s exactly what has happened to him. He is now a real Manchester United person. He loves the club. And he comes from another country… he comes from London!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 am

Why are people so eager to label other people racist? There was nothing in this story to suggest there was racial motivation behind it. Even if he called him a derogatory term whilst kicking his ass that still doesn't suggest his original motivation was race. Can an Asian man not have an ass kicking coming his way for a legitimate reason? Or does it always have to be race related? Had the Asian man won the fight would there be a news story about a white man being racially abused by an asian?

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:22 am

Hes still a birth canal.
The only thing he couldve ever done to make the world right was get his wife to give a blowjob rather than sex.
what a pity

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 am

Relly wrote:Why are people so eager to label other people racist?  There was nothing in this story to suggest there was racial motivation behind it.  Even if he called him a derogatory term whilst kicking his ass that still doesn't suggest his original motivation was race.  Can an Asian man not have an ass kicking coming his way for a legitimate reason?  Or does it always have to be race related?  Had the Asian man won the fight would there be a news story about a white man being racially abused by an asian?
Well, we don't know, and I'd probably leave that up to the courts since it's not like we have video footage. I would presume there is a reason he's been charged with that.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Relly wrote:Why are people so eager to label other people racist?  There was nothing in this story to suggest there was racial motivation behind it.  Even if he called him a derogatory term whilst kicking his ass that still doesn't suggest his original motivation was race.  Can an Asian man not have an ass kicking coming his way for a legitimate reason?  Or does it always have to be race related?  Had the Asian man won the fight would there be a news story about a white man being racially abused by an asian?
it probably was racist though, the daily mail probably left bits out.

Make football fabulous again!

Return to “General Football”