RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Bundesliga returns

Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 pm

No crowds, no hugs, subs in masks and socially distancing..but at least there was some REAL football.

What did everyone make of it?

if this is how it has to be for a few months or so, is it manageable or is it just not football?

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Bundesliga returns

Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

I dont see how they can avoid the illness but as long as they can play they need to.

It's still an industry losing money but once countries are able to relax restrictions, sport can be included. Australia is about to restart our football.

As for the fans, it's unfortunate, but theres a massive chances stadiums and large gathering wont be allowed until 2021 so I'm not sure how they can put off football until

Football is better with fans, obviously, but it is manageable and will have to do

It also relies on responsibility from the players as well to not put others at risk

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Sandies wrote:
I dont see how they can avoid the illness but as long as they can play they need to.

It's still an industry losing money but once countries are able to relax restrictions, sport can be included. Australia is about to restart our football.

As for the fans, it's unfortunate, but theres a massive chances stadiums and large gathering wont be allowed until 2021 so I'm not sure how they can put off football until

Football is better with fans, obviously, but it is manageable and will have to do

It also relies on responsibility from the players as well to not put others at risk
These are all young, fit and healthy guys. Statistically there is zero chance these guys will die from coronavirus.

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 am

Relly wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:57 pm
Sandies wrote:

These are all young, fit and healthy guys. Statistically there is zero chance these guys will die from coronavirus.

1. I never mentioned dying
2. My cousins husband is young fit and healthy with no underlying health conditions. He's still fighting for his life.
3. Please stop okaying this disease coz the only people dying are worth sacrificing
4. The league cant continue if all the players are sick or even have the disease. Therefore they need to be responsible and not put others at risk

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “General Football”