Next Match: Image
Sevilla in the Europa League.
Sunday 16th August 2020, KO 20:00 UTC.
FootballIcon
Trainee
Trainee

5 Things Man Utd Need To Do

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:40 pm

What do you guys make of the points on this video? Do you agree or disagree?

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Re: 5 Things Man Utd Need To Do

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:12 am

As usual this sort of thing is from a United fan wanting success for United
At the very top and should therefore be top of a list of 6 and not 5 is
Get rid of the Glazers and any owners that are in it for profit only.I don't mind profit but i do mind the scenario we have at this club when the owners are in for not a dollar and despite having already taken se3veral fortunes out of the club they still want more.In fact they want everything and i am of the opinion the club is as close to broke as it ever was
If you think that is fanciful then remember how long i have been preaching about Hearts and Portsmouth and Bolton and Glasgow Rangers.You can now add Wigan Athletic to the list
What do they have in common?Well you can't say they are all small clubs because Glasgow Rangers aren't but the common theme is everybody thought they were on a strong(ish) financial footing and then nobody could explain where the cash went.And they were all owned by overseas owners with no interest

So moving on
1 Get in the champions league-Yes-A good place3 to start
2 Buy Sancho-I don't believe they have the cash/any cash and they certainly wouldn't get him cheap
3 Keep Paul Pogba-Of course.He is a class act and half his tantrums are beause they wouldn't build a team around him
4 Get id of the deadwood-Of course but the likes of Phil Jone,Sanchezs and Jesse aren't going to leave without the contracts being bought out and United haven't got the money to buy them out
5 Sign a world class centre half-Agreed but again they had a chance with Virgil van Djke but wouldn't pay(they don't sell shirts)

Nice thoughts from a United fan but not top profit makers which is the most important to this club

FootballIcon
Trainee
Trainee

Re: 5 Things Man Utd Need To Do

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
Offcourse we should be looking to get debt free and not under Glazer control, but highlly unlikely they are going anywhere soon.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”