Next Match: Image
Club Brugges in the Europa League.
Thursday 27th February 2020, KO 20:00 UTC.
raycreative
International Player
International Player

Neil Ashton -Scouse Ed's big signing

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:46 am

It's no secret that Ed Woodward has signed former Sun writer and Sky pundit Neil Ashton to try to get him and the club a better image and it is working already
I am told he has informed national newspapers that if they write negative things about the club too often they will have their press passes withdrawn.I think that's called extortion but reading the newspapers today they are all falling into line
All the talk is about the people who frightened Ed Woodward's wife and kids,even though they were at the main home in London so knew nothing about what was going on
They are reporting the kids could be buggered for life.No reporting about how the United fans who live and breathe this club could be buggered for life
Thy are reporting that Ed Woodward had the courage to turn up at City last night.He was first in and last out and surrounded by beefy security that Manchester United were paying for
The papers are saying,with Neil Ashton's prompting that we shouldn't blame Ed Woodward for most of this shit
After all SAF hired Moyes so that's his fault
They are also saying that thugs like those that attacked Ed Woodward's house were to blame for McManus and Magnier selling to the Glazers.They say the thugs attacked the house of the brother of one of them in Ireland which forced them to sell.Utter bollocks.It was a racehorse and SAF's greed that did that
The papers say we are wrong to expect the good times to come back.They say that when the attack took place on Ed Woodward's house we were still live in all competitions ie still in the League Cup,still in the FA Cup,still in Europe and still with a chance of top 4 so we are as successful as possible.Anybody else believe that??

That bastard Woodward gets all he deserves

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Re: Neil Ashton -Scouse Ed's big signing

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:47 am

well you saw his article today?
man utd linked with lionel messi

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am

You are going to get this "rumours" bullshit every day until the window opens
I think everybody is used to it now
Still not an official word from the club since the last obligatory phone call to the investors 6 months ago
There is another one due next week
I wonder what Ed Woodward will say on that one?
He really will need to pick his words carefully as the sponsors appear to be getting a bit sensative.
i am sure he will have a great speech writer on the case

A genuine question this
Did anybody note how the Glazers and Ed Woodward and Scouse Matt Judge mark the anniversary of the crash
Were any of them about?

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Whilst Ashton is helping to promote the Pogba out campaign becuase amongst other things Pogba is still not training(despite having had a broken ankle) whilst Ighalo is fully up to steam

Wrong.I an confirm that Ighalo has not yet even been to Carrington,never mind trained at the place
But that is not what the Pogba,a world cup wiinner haters want to hear

It's like buying into the Donald Trump has done NOTHING wrong theory whilst having a go at the Bidens,whom nobody has proved anything against.
So get rid of the Bidens and keep Trump
Really!!!

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:56 am

Ashton has now turned his full attention to the newspapers
United have filed a complaint to the news association claiming that The Sun knew of the attack coming on Ed Woodward's gates
Everybody knew about it including the name of the leader of the pack who surprisingly hasn't yet been named.
I don't know if they are going to drag this out so they can drip a bit more every time Ed Woodward screws up,which is often to distract
The Sun are an easy target and one close to Ed Woodward's heart after Hillsbrough
Everybody knows that the Scousers are loving,kind,gentle people who would never try and hurt the opposition fans.Nor would they ever attack the opposition team bus,with that team in it
I didn't hear of anybody being held to task for any of the about 20 incidents that fall in to the above category
So The Sun,we can assume,will shortly have their press pass pulled from United
As a result every other paper has shut up.Not one word on United in todays Daily Mail
The issue will come when some dirt CAN be thrown at the club which is guaranteed correct and not tittle tattle.
The peace will be short lived

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 am

Always the victims.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”