Next Match: Image
Watford in the Premier League.
Sunday 23rd February 2020, KO 14:00 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Newcastle (h)

Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Image vs. Image

Home to Newcastle United in the Premier League.
Thursday 26th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Newcastle (h)

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:25 pm

I'm back.

Surely we'll win this on team news to follow.

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Preview:

After December ot is fair to say we are the most inconsistent team in Europe. Add to that to win a game we need to score 2 or more goals in every game.

Boxing day is the day we usually perform well and given that we are in Old Trafford and after the sequence draw, loss so the win is due. The problem is if this league form continues we'll need to win the europa league.

What's the problem with this team? We have talent and too many players who play from the left. I'd put pierre ahead of lingard but I'm not the manager.

This hiring and firing needs to stop. We need a constructive plan and it starts at board level and scouse Edward that misses several words in the contract.

We Man Utd and we will get back to the top again but as long as the board remains the same they are clueless. Every club has ups and downs and Ole needs to understand the more he shields the glazers by saying the stuff they want him to say we the fans can read between the lines.

Pogba is back and he made a big difference when he came on. Matic is he part of the plans or not, Herrera's contract running out was a big mess up.

I think we'll win this one 3-0.

DDG

AWB. Linderloff. Harry. Luke

Fred. Pogba
James. Pierra. Ashford
Martial.

Inconsistent Man Utd to get a home win.

3-0

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:20 pm

Welcome back
I see you are still taking hallucionary drugs
This is a mid table pile of shit in decline for the 15th straight year
With Ole as manager and players like Lindelof,Young,Mata,Shaw,Jesse,Fred,Matic etc they have no chance
James has all but vanished and Macguire is average
Pogba wants away and Ole is lost
Ed Woodward and the Glazers don't see a problem
I've been telling you for years but it no longer matters
The life of this club is over for the forseeable future and at least the next 15 years
But as long as the Chinsese fish fryers and the Ole Norwegian tourists keep rolling up life is fine

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:21 am

Goku wrote: ā†‘
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm
Preview:

After December ot is fair to say we are the most inconsistent team in Europe. Add to that to win a game we need to score 2 or more goals in every game.

Boxing day is the day we usually perform well and given that we are in Old Trafford and after the sequence draw, loss so the win is due. The problem is if this league form continues we'll need to win the europa league.

What's the problem with this team? We have talent and too many players who play from the left. I'd put pierre ahead of lingard but I'm not the manager.

This hiring and firing needs to stop. We need a constructive plan and it starts at board level and scouse Edward that misses several words in the contract.

We Man Utd and we will get back to the top again but as long as the board remains the same they are clueless. Every club has ups and downs and Ole needs to understand the more he shields the glazers by saying the stuff they want him to say we the fans can read between the lines.

Pogba is back and he made a big difference when he came on. Matic is he part of the plans or not, Herrera's contract running out was a big mess up.

I think we'll win this one 3-0.

DDG

AWB. Linderloff. Harry. Luke

Fred. Pogba
James. Pierra. Ashford
Martial.

Inconsistent Man Utd to get a home win.

3-0
After Watford he has to ring the changes, the problem is there were so may poor performaces it's ajob to know where to start, but a statement has to be made that porr performances will not be tolerated.

So first off I would put Romero in goal.
Rojo in for Maguire, Bailly for Lindelhof
As much as I hate him Young for Shaw
AWB just keeps his place
Pogba in the No10 role behind Rashford, James and Greenwood
Midfield Matic and Fred
We need that creative No 10 so put Pogba in there.
Captain Rojo
Lindgard, Shaw and Mctominay shouldn't be allowed in the ground
Sack Carrick

And give the lot of them a fornicate roasting before they go out, tell them anything less than a 2-0 lead at half time is unacceptable

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Sigmar that is just as bad a team as any other combination you might choose to suggest
The fact is that this is a shit and disillusioned squad full of 2 or 3 quality players plus 5 or 6 average players and 15 very old,very young or very poor players
It is well giving an average team a bollocking and demanding a strong performance but do you have a plan b if they don't
So much goes on behind the scenes that people don't know or understand
Are you aware that as soon as DDG signed his contract they fired off his friend,the goalkeeping coach and brought in a cheap inexperienced replacement to coach DDG.As a result he is now at over the show
Look at the experience on the bench
Ole/first premier league club
Carrick/First coaching job/first premier league club
Phelan/Fergie fornicate him off as he was past his time
THEY CANT CHANGE A GAME AS THEY KEEP SHOWING
And just as important they don't have a director of football,they don't have the quality of player and the ongoing permanent silence tells you they don't have an ambition or a desire to change

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Fred, Pereria and McTominay in a midfield three. We'll win this.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:40 pm

The Jekyll and Hyde rollercoaster rolls on

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:55 am

Newcastle were desperately poor but you can only beat what is in front of you so a deserved win
The Newcastle keeper was badly at fault with the first goal and they gave us two soft pass back goals
They had no answer to the pace of Martial and Rashford and Mason Greenwood took his goal very well.
It is poor opposition like Newcastle that will help the lad learn as they give you plenty of room and plenty of chances

Maguire and Lindelof still don't work as a pair and they looked fragile in the first half even against Newcastle

Say what you like but the midfield oozed class in the second half when Pogba came on and directed the game.
Both setting up many chances and showing magnificent game control

Return to ā€œU-N-I-T-E-Dā€