Next Match: Image
Aston Villa in the Premier League.
Thursday 9th July 2020, KO 20:15 UTC.
raycreative
International Player
International Player

transfer window

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Well the transfer window is not far away and all the bullshit spin doctors sent out by Ed Woodward are at it early
we are reportedly confident of getting Erling Braut Haaland and Mohammed Salisu and Bruno Fernandes
Also we are still after Jadon Sanco.Even more so now that he has confirmed that he doesn't have the slightest interest in joining

Does anybody believe this crap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We all know the end result at best is selling Pogba for £150m and getting one player in for £30m and the usual "no value" and "wait until the summer""

talley
New Signing
New Signing

Re: transfer window

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:16 pm

raycreative wrote:
Well the transfer window is not far away and all the bullshit spin doctors sent out by Ed Woodward are at it early
we are reportedly confident of getting Erling Braut Haaland and Mohammed Salisu and Bruno Fernandes
Also we are still after Jadon Sanco.Even more so now that he has confirmed that he doesn't have the slightest interest in joining

Does anybody believe this crap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We all know the end result at best is selling Pogba for £150m and getting one player in for £30m and the usual "no value" and "wait until the summer""
For which position we need transfer the most you think?

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:05 pm

talley wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Does anybody believe this crap Image Image Image

- Owner
- Managing director (or whatever that midget's position is called)
- Director of football
To start with...

UNITED > ENGLAND

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:17 pm

SUBXERO wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:05 pm
talley wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Does anybody believe this crap Image Image Image

- Owner
- Managing director (or whatever that midget's position is called)
- Director of football
To start with...
Good shout but none of that is going to happen

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Well that's Haaland off the list then
I am sure that the spin doctors will be sent out by Ed Woodward
"We were in for him"
"He's a greedy bastard"

His social media notes don't mention United at all.Said he only wanted to join Dortmund

United are saying they wouldn't let his father and his agent control his "future transfers"
does anybody believe that bullshit
Do you seriously think Dortmund would?
He just understandably found nothing that we can offer him more than Dortmund
Such as big,loyal crowd
Success
Champions league Football
Development without being commercially abused

So who's next to not come?

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:24 am

Good deal as far as I'm concerned (Y)

About the last thing our current team needs is another promising youngster.....now an experienced defender,striker and one in midfield to replace Pogba would be welcome.

Of course, all of that is about as likely as Sunshine posting something positive :headbang:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:22 am

Devil Pikney wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:24 am
Good deal as far as I'm concerned (Y)

About the last thing our current team needs is another promising youngster.....now an experienced defender,striker and one in midfield to replace Pogba would be welcome.

Of course, all of that is about as likely as Sunshine posting something positive :headbang:
Well Ole has told you his plan is to build a new team using all youngsters
Ed has told you .....well absolutely nothing!!

So if you are waiting for an experienced defender,midfielder and striker then i suggest you do what you do best, which is ignore the obvious,ignore reality and just sit in your chair and support blindly what we have on the field and wait 4 or 5 years

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:31 am

Just had another thought Devil
We have an experienced defender in Ashley Young and Rojo to come back
We have experienced midfielders spare in Mata and Matic.We can get another two or three seasons out of them i am sure
So it really is just a big name shirt seller up front we need and the rest of the money can be saved and sent to the Caymans for dividends

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:44 am

raycreative wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm
Well that's Haaland off the list then
I am sure that the spin doctors will be sent out by Ed Woodward
"We were in for him"
"He's a greedy bastard"

His social media notes don't mention United at all.Said he only wanted to join Dortmund

United are saying they wouldn't let his father and his agent control his "future transfers"
does anybody believe that bullshit
Do you seriously think Dortmund would?
He just understandably found nothing that we can offer him more than Dortmund
Such as big,loyal crowd
Success
Champions league Football
Development without being commercially abused

So who's next to not come?

United's scouting and transfer policy is nothing short of retarded.. This dude was dirt cheap and worth the gamble.. Plus he and Ole had worked together in the past.. We'll probably buy him two years from now for a 100 million..

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:48 pm

What was the point of not sacking Ole if we didn't get to sign Haaland?

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Ole as manager is a purely commercial decision
He brings in 2500 Norwegians a game to every home game and they all spend approximately £1000 a head for the Bobby Charlton,Internation fine dining package
That means an income of about £75 million a season and they pay him £7 million.It's pure Glazernomics

They will fill you full of bullshit about who we are in for
They will keep banging the Sancho drum until it is too late

The long and short of it is that this club has no cash
I found out yesterday that United borrowed £130m on the club debt to pay for Maguire and Wan-Bassaka in full
They ended up not paying for Wan-Basaka but borrowed the money anyway.They only put £15m down for him. with the balance over 3 years
So borrow £130m and spend £80m plus £15m = £95m
So where is the other £35m.Where is the Lukaku money.That's over £100m missing in 6 months
And that's before you remember the Glazer sister borrowed £12m in a personal loan,using United shares as collatoral
Where is all the cash going??

But don't worry.
As Devil keeps telling you.Pop another can of beer and get behind the lads

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:59 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:01 pm
Ole as manager is a purely commercial decision
He brings in 2500 Norwegians a game to every home game and they all spend approximately £1000 a head for the Bobby Charlton,Internation fine dining package
That means an income of about £75 million a season and they pay him £7 million.It's pure Glazernomics

They will fill you full of bullshit about who we are in for
They will keep banging the Sancho drum until it is too late

The long and short of it is that this club has no cash
I found out yesterday that United borrowed £130m on the club debt to pay for Maguire and Wan-Bassaka in full
They ended up not paying for Wan-Basaka but borrowed the money anyway.They only put £15m down for him. with the balance over 3 years
So borrow £130m and spend £80m plus £15m = £95m
So where is the other £35m.Where is the Lukaku money.That's over £100m missing in 6 months
And that's before you remember the Glazer sister borrowed £12m in a personal loan,using United shares as collatoral
Where is all the cash going??

But don't worry.
As Devil keeps telling you.Pop another can of beer and get behind the lads
Actually Sunshine, I much prefer a glass of rum to beer.

I'm also pretty sure that what I've said in the past was more in the area of getting behind the team when they play well and behind players when they show improvement. I have no problem with fans criticizing the players/team when they play poorly and am apt to do that myself but I'd think that if you support a team , then you don't crawl around fan forums trying to convince fans that there's nothing good about their team, acting like you've just won the lottery when the team loses and generally sounding more like a scouser troll than a United fan.

Everybody knows that Woodward is a clown,that the Glazers are leeches who don't care about the club other than than the cash it makes for them and that we have one of our weakest teams in a long time but the majority of fans are willing to support the team/players when its deserved.
You on the other hand seem to consider any type of optimism as a personal affront and usually do your best to ridicule and insult anyone who sees anything good about United, while accusing them of sitting back and doing nothing about the situation.

Well Sunshine, guess what, your being the Lounge's resident drama queen, trolling any poster who dares to act in a positive manner and generally spreading doom and gloom is accomplishing absolutely nothing in regards to changing things at United. About the only thing that can be said for your time on this forum is that you have single-handedly managed to reduce the membership of the only United forum that has tolerated your presence.

Come to think of it, you've probably indirectly assisted Woodward by reducing the membership :shock: since I'm sure he wishes that he could control all United forums in the same way that the content is controlled on Talking Reds :laugh:

Anyway Sunshine, let me get this posted so that you can sit on your couch,pop your can of beer,limber up your index fingers and proceed to tell me how my saying that McTominay had a good game or that James shows promise, means that I don't care about the club/love the Glazers/know nothing about football and am an all round evil person.

Happy New Year Sunshine

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:29 pm

Ooh you do have the devil in you today don’t you devil
For somebody that knows what is going on but doesn’t care you have some strong opinions
Sounds to me like you might be full of the devil drink,devil
Just keep watching the TV and dreaming of going to Old Trafford one day as a pilgrim
But don’t forget all tickets are sold out for every game unless you have the £1000 tourist package which includes all soft drinks and house wines
Definately no spirits and absolutely no rum.You have to pay extra
Happy New Year everybody especially those that think they are little or red devils

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:43 pm

Over the years of the Glaer tenure of this club I have slowly realised not to expect anything in any transfer window.
What they actually expect of the club and this squad of players is beyond my comprehension.
What I do know is that clubs which do not or cannot invest heavily in the playing squad are subject to mid table mediocrity at best, and relegatio battles at worst.
As sure as eggs are eggs most of Uniteds "fans" are fans because of success, fail to succeed and United will fail

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 am

Agreed but failure doesn’t matter as much as profit
If success means investing 300/400 million to make 100m or failure means still making 150m then failure is fine
Not many people know but United have been chucked out of this summers Champions Club game they play around the world but they have already agreed to play in Russia
Anyway end of the negatives as the devil doesn’t like the truth
Pass the rum :party: :party:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:28 am

So the transfer window has arrived and what should/do we expect
Do we just assume that as we know this will as usual be just another only profit based decision month that we should just not talk about and just get behind the boys or should we discuss and/or should we hope
My opinions as follows
Goalkeepers-Nothing needed
Left back_Not a priority bur as Shaw continues to struggle and Ashley Young is not getting any younger we need to help out Williams.Just a kid who imo has a chance.Young should be gone and if we can find a top left back we should buy him.Let Williams develop in his own time to see what we have and sell Shaw
Right Back-Wan-Bassaka has that job and we have the potential possibility of Fosu-Mensah and Tuanzabe coming to challenge so nothing needed other than to sell Dalot
Centre Halves-A big issue as the club leak a lot of goals.Maguire isn't doing it but we have him long term.Not getting Virgil was a typical massive Woodward mistake.Lindelof and Jones are playing in the wrong league.Bailly and Rojo are never fit.Smalling is legally coming back in a few months but Roma want him long term
The plan should be to sell Smalling,Rojo and Jones to start with.Buy a quality centre half to play alongside Maguire and keep,for the time being,as reserves Bailly and Lindelof
Midfield-We are desperate for a ball winning player and a top quality playmaker.Fred has improved from shit to competant.Perreira is now 24 and despite having been on loan everywhere has not improved and nobody else wants him.Mata is done as is Matic.Herara not replaced.
Pogba won't pass a medical and Adidas won't let him be sold anyway
Mactominay will obviously stay
Sell Perrira and Matic(that's two) and replace Herrara(that's a third) with 1 A hard tackler 2 A link player 3 A playmaker
Forwards-Rashford and Martial are top class when they get the ball.Jesse is shit and needs to be sold.That leaves Mason Greenwood to develop
James is just a kid who after a great starting few weeks has been found out and stalled.We need a quality winger who can pick a cross and a run and a strong squad player
And finally,and it won't happen we need a director of football with his finger on the pulse of world football

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Now there are strong rumours we are after Maddison from Leicester
Of course it can only be rumours because nobody speaks at the club ever

So let's have a look at the rumour
United are said to value him at £70m and Leicester are said they value him at £120m because of the English factor
And they don't want to sell him anyway

United have no cash so they are offereing Lingaard who they value at £40m and £10m a year fr 3 years
Leicester don't want Lingaard and don't value him at £40m

Maddison it is fair to assume prfers to play in a top ambitious team in a strong Champions league place as opposed to this well known shower of pricks with no interest in football and scrimmaging round in the Europa league

Yet i think this one has a chance :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 am

Now the Lingaard thing starts to make sense
Reports today that he has appointed Pogba's agent,Raiola as his new agent
His old agent was his father who had no experience whatsoever but did declare to me about 6 months ago when he was pissed up that when Jesse's contract expired he would be demanding £150k a week.The main reason is that he plays for England and English players attract a premium
Now Raiola has just upset United by not letting his client Haaland go to United and trying to work his other client Pogba away declaring that "United do not have a sporting plan as their main aim for success" ie It's all about profit

Jesse has one more full season to go plus a year extra trigger and i am 100% sure United will not pay him him £150k a week so that's Jesse on the transfer list.
That in itself is not a problem but as usual we probably won't get a replacement
Folk have already forgotten that we have not replaced Lukaku(Tranfer money vanished,salary money saved now presumably dividends)
Herrara(Salary saving also presumably now dividends)
Anybody remember Fellaini?(Not replaced,transfer money vanished and salary savings presumably now dividends)

So what's left.
Well we don't need to replace Lukaku as Ole is happy withGreenwood
Ole thinks Brandon Williams is the finest fullback ever.As such with far arsed Shaw on £160k a week you wouldn't be surprised to see him sold.They could get money for him and save a big salary.
Expect a permanent move for Smalling and watch the transfer money vanish
And now add Jesse to the list

transfer window is open and not a hint of any movement from this club
Liverpool don't need anybody but have already done their business

Life is good and positive
Pass the rum :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:51 pm

A couple of pieces of gossip.
Not sure if they are true but we will soon find out

1 Rojo has cleared out his locker on the training ground as though he is not coming back

2 Fred signed a new contract last Friday

Wait and see
Give youth a chance
Get behind the players

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:48 pm

More news/rumours

My contact at Carrington has been told to set a meeting room up on Thursday for a press conference involving Ed Woodward and Matt Judge.
That usually means a signing
Not long to wait

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:50 pm

raycreative wrote:
More news/rumours

My contact at Carrington has been told to set a meeting room up on Thursday for a press conference involving Ed Woodward and Matt Judge.
Not long to wait
It'll be Raiola signing Lindgard

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:50 pm
raycreative wrote:
More news/rumours

Not long to wait
It'll be Raiola signing Lindgard
Or Ashley Young signed a contract extension

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am

Currently waiting to hear news on the Thursday meeting which was moved forward,after last nights debacle to 9am this morning

they were scrambling around at Carrington to set the meeting room up for 9am.It will not be anything to do with football
The only thing i can think of but this is a wild guess, is that move Ole to director of football and bring in say Poccetino
Ole as director of football is a good move for Scouse E,because Ole will not interfere.He will be happy to travel the world,meeting fans and scouting and reporting back to Woodward,who will do nothing.That will keep the Norwegians on board as well
You can bring in who you want as manager but whilst the current structure is in place for scouting,signing,youth development and long term football success ambition,then nothing will change

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:05 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am
Currently waiting to hear news on the Thursday meeting which was moved forward,after last nights debacle to 9am this morning

they were scrambling around at Carrington to set the meeting room up for 9am.It will not be anything to do with football
The only thing i can think of but this is a wild guess, is that move Ole to director of football and bring in say Poccetino
Ole as director of football is a good move for Scouse E,because Ole will not interfere.He will be happy to travel the world,meeting fans and scouting and reporting back to Woodward,who will do nothing.That will keep the Norwegians on board as well
You can bring in who you want as manager but whilst the current structure is in place for scouting,signing,youth development and long term football success ambition,then nothing will change
Or maybe it was news that Young is off to Inter

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:56 pm

No the room is still set up
Nobody at Carrington has a clue.Woodward and Matt Judge still in town and a lot of foreigners have been hanging round Carrington all day
Wait and see what tomorrow brings

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”