Next Match: Image
Everton in the Premier League.
Sunday 15th December 2019, KO 14:00 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Norwich City (a)

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Image vs. Image

Away to Norwich in the Premier League.
Sunday 27th October 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Norwich City (a)

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Martial's back and our forward line look like a decent threat again - weakest area is that shocking midfield ... it's laughable at times how bad Fred has been since getting opportunities. It's also interesting how much in a rush they are to setup long range through balls for a counter

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Oh ... and Wan Bissaka! Boy can defend!

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 pm

A decent win against a team we expect to beat. Clearly we have no strength in depth but now players are coming back, let's see if we can build some momentum.

Concerns remain about our penalty record and weak midfield.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Jesus penalties are a disgrace

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:17 am

What a difference a Marial makes!

The first match for a long time that I have not had to hide my head behind the sofa or feel sick.

Plenty of shots on target.

Dunno if our resident black hole of negativity has been banned, or simply is not posting after a half way decent game, but not seeing those posts is another big plus.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:02 am

Still jere Dave
Not bothered to post because there appears minimal interest on this forum
However if you want to beat your todger over that performance you carry on and be happy
We are now rubbing shoulders with the mighty Bournemouth who we play next league game
You can almost smell 6th and another possible glorious year in the having a laugh Thursday league
Ed Woodward has got his spin doctors out confirming ole will have £150m available in the Xmas transfer window and Ed Woodward wouldn't lie would he?
Wait and see
Don't forget to order your replica shirt for Xmas eh Dave :laugh: :laugh:

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:21 am

Strange that you feel there's a minimal interest on this forum. Wonder why.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am

Ole wrote:

If you are not sure,Ole, might i suggest minimal promotion of the forum added to minimal support or interest in the club, from forum members
Add a small dose of mostly irrelevant comments from most forum members whilst ignoring what is actually happening to the club, and you have a forum as far detached from reality and as far detached from genuine Manchester United supporters that care about the club as you can get
You need to look inwards not at me

But if you believe that "Profit does not come before the club-Ed Woodward
Pogba is a bad influence on this club and should just go without being replaced
"Ole is being given a war chest of £150m in January"-Ed Woodward
Then good luck to you a coz it ain't going to happen

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:21 pm

raycreative wrote:
Ole wrote:

If you are not sure,Ole, might i suggest minimal promotion of the forum added to minimal support or interest in the club, from forum members
Add a small dose of mostly irrelevant comments from most forum members whilst ignoring what is actually happening to the club, and you have a forum as far detached from reality and as far detached from genuine Manchester United supporters that care about the club as you can get

i think you will find that has bugger all t do with it, most United fans now discuss the club on Facebook, the age of the message board/ forum has passed, the only way forums will survive is for smaller ones to merge together.
Personally I like forums because of the thread system, on Facebook they can get lost.
I have to admit that posts continually slating the club are depressing and boring......we all know it, and don't need it rammed down our throats in every thread, or special threads made about it.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 pm

If you can't talk about how boring the club is and you can't talk about how depressing the club is and you can't talk about how it has been and continues to be ripped off and you can't talk about the way the real fans are treated like shit and you can't talk about any ambition from inside the club to improve its position then what's left?
All the above is the truth.
You can't blame Pogba for anything because he's not played for a while so yesterdays 2 penalty misses have sod all to do with him,his ability or his attitude
We can talk about transfer targets but as we have had them rammed down our throats without any success for about 10 years there is no point is there?
Maybe talk about long contracts to Jones,Smalling,Sanchez etc but that would be negative and we don't want negative

So what's left??
Maybe James skills at diving,which are improving
Maybe the fictitious McTomminay world class performances
Maybe how good Fred and Pereira have become

I can't think of anything else so over to you guys for positivity

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:43 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 pm
If you can't talk about how boring the club is and you can't talk about how depressing the club is and you can't talk about how it has been and continues to be ripped off and you can't talk about the way the real fans are treated like shit and you can't talk about any ambition from inside the club to improve its position then what's left?
All the above is the truth.
You can't blame Pogba for anything because he's not played for a while so yesterdays 2 penalty misses have sod all to do with him,his ability or his attitude
We can talk about transfer targets but as we have had them rammed down our throats without any success for about 10 years there is no point is there?
Maybe talk about long contracts to Jones,Smalling,Sanchez etc but that would be negative and we don't want negative

So what's left??
Maybe James skills at diving,which are improving
Maybe the fictitious McTomminay world class performances
Maybe how good Fred and Pereira have become

I can't think of anything else so over to you guys for positivity
If you kept it all in one thread, ( which you don't) people could choose to read it or not, when it's littering every thread it's hard to avoid it.
The overwhelming majority if fans are well aware of the issues at OT surrounding Ed, Judge and the Glazers, and are as fed up with it as the rest of us.
Personally if I were a Mod I would see to it that all your posts that are 'off topic' in threads would be deleted

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Ole wrote:

i think you will find that has bugger all t do with it, most United fans now discuss the club on Facebook, the age of the message board/ forum has passed, the only way forums will survive is for smaller ones to merge together.
Personally I like forums because of the thread system, on Facebook they can get lost.
I have to admit that posts continually slating the club are depressing and boring......we all know it, and don't need it rammed down our throats in every thread, or special threads made about it.
I haven't been there to recently, but I am quite certain Redcafe is alive and well. I personally prefer this to a facebook group because you can't really continue long conversations over a period of time in facebook.

There are probably a variety of reasons this forum is inactive as it is. But to me the thing that finished this forum off was the Ray and Maverick era. As frustrating as Ray can be on this board at least his heart is in the right place because he loves United. Maverick was a pure WUM, he would instigate arguments in every thread and Ray took the bait every time, and it just engulfed the entire board, for probably a year or so. When the dust settled and they were both gone there was no one left.

"Make America Great Again!"

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

I haven't been there to recently, but I am quite certain Redcafe is alive and well. I personally prefer this to a facebook group because you can't really continue long conversations over a period of time in facebook.

There are probably a variety of reasons this forum is inactive as it is. But to me the thing that finished this forum off was the Ray and Maverick era. As frustrating as Ray can be on this board at least his heart is in the right place because he loves United. Maverick was a pure WUM, he would instigate arguments in every thread and Ray took the bait every time, and it just engulfed the entire board, for probably a year or so. When the dust settled and they were both gone there was no one left.
And I got accused of being 'Maverick'

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:14 pm
Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

And I got accused of being 'Maverick'
And trust me, no have no idea how insulting that actually is

"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”