Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Liverpool (h)

Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 am

I haven't defended anything or anyone and I certainly haven't shown any dislike or hatred towards you. At least I don't think I have. I don't think you need to be so defensive.

The failings within the Club are obvious but what makes United fans great is their ability to get behind the team. Whoever plays in any given match should be supported; whatever their perceived level of ability. I thought the lads were bloody brilliant on Sunday and we should applaud them for that. Yet, as Sigmar says, if they can play like that against Liverpool, why not against teams like Newcastle. That's the frustration. As well as everything else going on within the Club.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:16 am

It wasn't so much you but more the "Devil"
I am all for getting behind the lads but why do so many choose not to get behind our best ie Pogba and formerly,until he signed DDG but are happy to get behind third rate players like Fred and Lindelof
Why can't players do against shit clubs what they did against Liverpool?Well that is because they are a mostly average and inconsistent bunch of mid table players
Whist the fans get behind the team the owners don't see a need to buy.The fans are happy so what's the problem??Spread a few rumours,again,that we are in for the best 6/8 players in the world and just give Ole another 18 months.Wait and see
But we have seen haven't we!!
The more knowleagable fans,and there were plenty turned round at the start of the second half,looked up and the TV commentary box,where Jose was sat and sang his name and applauded him.He applauded them back
Many many pricks who support this club wanted,and got him sacked and replaced with an unknown and unsuccessful manager in Ole who imo will definately fail due to lack of ability and not lack of hero worship and support.Note we no longer have "Ole's at the Wheel"
And when he leaves United he will not be chased by Arsenal,City,Liverpool,Barca,Madrid,Juventus,Milan etc
Can you say the same about Jose?

Look at the shit Ole has overseen this season
At home
Chelsea-I nver thought there was a lucky 4 goal win but there is
Crystal Palace-Shit
Leicester_average
Astana_shit
Rochdale-shit
Arsenal-Average against an average team

Away
Wolves-Average
Southampton_Shit
West Ham-Shit
Alkmaar-Shit
Newcastle-Shit

Might you agree something is a tad wrong and if so itis easy
It is either the players,the manager,the recruitement or the ownership.The answer is all 3 is it not
But the players are bought by the manager with the help of the recruitement team who are guided by the owners
QED

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:16 am
It wasn't so much you but more the "Devil"
I am all for getting behind the lads but why do so many choose not to get behind our best ie Pogba and formerly,until he signed DDG but are happy to get behind third rate players like Fred and Lindelof
Why can't players do against shit clubs what they did against Liverpool?Well that is because they are a mostly average and inconsistent bunch of mid table players
Whist the fans get behind the team the owners don't see a need to buy.The fans are happy so what's the problem??Spread a few rumours,again,that we are in for the best 6/8 players in the world and just give Ole another 18 months.Wait and see
But we have seen haven't we!!
The more knowleagable fans,and there were plenty turned round at the start of the second half,looked up and the TV commentary box,where Jose was sat and sang his name and applauded him.He applauded them back
Many many pricks who support this club wanted,and got him sacked and replaced with an unknown and unsuccessful manager in Ole who imo will definately fail due to lack of ability and not lack of hero worship and support.Note we no longer have "Ole's at the Wheel"
And when he leaves United he will not be chased by Arsenal,City,Liverpool,Barca,Madrid,Juventus,Milan etc
Can you say the same about Jose?

Look at the shit Ole has overseen this season
At home
Chelsea-I nver thought there was a lucky 4 goal win but there is
Crystal Palace-Shit
Leicester_average
Astana_shit
Rochdale-shit
Arsenal-Average against an average team

Away
Wolves-Average
Southampton_Shit
West Ham-Shit
Alkmaar-Shit
Newcastle-Shit

Might you agree something is a tad wrong and if so itis easy
It is either the players,the manager,the recruitement or the ownership.The answer is all 3 is it not
But the players are bought by the manager with the help of the recruitement team who are guided by the owners
QED
I think you miss the point.
I get the feeling that after the Chelsea game, a lot of the players got the impression all they had to do was turn up, and didn't need to put any effort in.
So we go on run of bad form, coupled with injuries to that team that beat Chelsea.
Sunday we field a team thats still a mix, and thats is why I feel cheated, Fred said on social media that the game against Liverpool was his best in a United shirt, if thats his best, then why hasn't he been playign like that against other teams, he should be putting in shit performances like that week in out if thats his best.
You can say what you like about Pogba, but the truth is the bloke doesn't want to be at United, he's a actually said as much, so whether he's one of our best players or not, he's not going to work his arse off..............is he, especailly when we allow him to fornicate off to Dubai and meet Zidane "by accident"
Also you yourself are calling these players shit....how many of them has OIle bought, or had a say in buying ?

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:06 am

The biggest flaw in your explanation,Sigmar,comes under the question "How many has Ole bought?".
I don't think he has bought any
Also if you listen to what Jose and LVG and now consistently saying,with belief from the inner game of football,is that they also bought nobody.They would have you believe,and i do believe them,that ALL are bought by Ed Woodward after a commercial consultation with Matt Judge
It sounds like Ed Woodward makes his managers nothing more than directors of football in the transfer windows .They give him a direction and then the commercial department make the decision
Look at the comments of the last 3 managers,in public and not denied
LVG-"Mr Woodward gave me my fourth choice players"
Jose -"I gave Mr Woodward the names of 5 defenders i wanted and he got me none"
Ole-"All 11 of this lot need clearing out and replacing"

So i agree you can't blame Ole because most of this lot are average,poor or shit or just old
But if he had the balls he would walk away now and say he was wasting his time with this club,which he is
The problem is that he is not good enough to ever get another well paid job in football as his track record at a second tier club,a semi pro club and now United is piss poor as predicted by many.He is just not a top manager is he, and will never be.He is a Ed Woodward stoolie grateful for a chance and happy to hold on to £7m a year for 3 years if possible.For having a free go i don't blame him.He had nothing to lose
The problem is that this club will never get another ambitious and talented manager whilst this lot are in charge.Any top managers agent would not let his client be destroyed by having minimal say over the transfer policy which is still clearly with Ed Woodward

As for Pogba wanting off i totally agree.It is nothing to do with lazy or greedy.He is one of the worlds top players playing in a mid/poor table team with no ambition on the field
The trick was either to do what they said they would do ie surround him with top top players or replace him.His time is clearly done.It was at the end of last season.He kept telling you he wanted off but the important shirt manufacturers wouldn't let him go so has been forced to stay another year
If you want another example take a look at the performance of Di Maria last night for PSG.Look at his quality with Mbappe.Another lazy,greedy sod who didn't want to be at United.They told him the same thing and took the piss out of him commercially as well so he demanded to leave and did.As will Pogba who will become a world legend.He will never come back and hurt United, as Pogba's star will rise as quickly as United's is falling after he has left

I watched a bit of Sky Sports last night and heard "De Bruyne to Sterling.Played to Aguerro and yet another goal"-Usually two or 3 times a game
When do you last hear "Fred or MacTomminay to James.Played to Martial and yet another goal"-Usually 2 or 3 times a season

But don't worry Ole is about to get 8 players with a £300m war chest isn't he?We've never heard that before have we :laugh: :laugh:
What they don't tell you is that the war chest will almost certainly come from the sale of Pogba,DDG and Rashford and Ole will struggle to recomend 8 players he wants that will pass the commercial test
Diatribe,boring,"you know it" but never the less a large piece of reality

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Pogba has a reputation as one of the worlds best players, he is not.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:54 am

Relly wrote:

Ben you are entitled to your opinion but i think you are wrong,plain and simple
He has a "reputation as one of the worlds best players".He also has a world cup winners medal does he not and played a signficant part of that world cup win.Not just a squad members role
He won the Italian Serie A on FOUR consecutive seasons along with cups

He even won the UEFA cup with United in his first season back which is the best we have done in the last 15 years

And you think he is over rated :laugh: :laugh:
OK

Stick with Fred,Perreira and MacTomminay then

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:06 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:54 am
Relly wrote:

Ben you are entitled to your opinion but i think you are wrong,plain and simple
He has a "reputation as one of the worlds best players".He also has a world cup winners medal does he not and played a signficant part of that world cup win.Not just a squad members role
He won the Italian Serie A on FOUR consecutive seasons along with cups

He even won the UEFA cup with United in his first season back which is the best we have done in the last 15 years

And you think he is over rated :laugh: :laugh:
OK

Stick with Fred,Perreira and MacTomminay then
I think those last three players are pretty shite too, tbh.

Gilberto Silva and Kleberson were World Cup winners. I fornicate hate the argument that a player is good because of a team accolade.

Pogba has been with us for 2.5 years now and has hardly put a consistent run of good form together during that time. He is a good player, he is not a great player because playing good consistently is what makes you a top player.

"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”