Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Arsenal (h)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Image vs. Image

Home to Arsenal in the Premier League.
Monday 30th September 2019, KO 20:00 BST.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Arsenal (h)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 am

We az been unlucky in the last few games and i feel sure that our forwards,if we have one,will get his shooting boots on and get the breaks he deserves
Fred and Perreira are improving every game and Mata seems to have discovered some of his old speed
James has not scored for a few games so i think he will get a hat trick coz he is a really great player
I predict we will win 4-0 a coz we iz getting gud

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 am

this is the type of game we will win probably due to arsenal's poor defence lol..

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Having been in hospital for the past three days after a minor stroke, ( yes I'm OK, thanks for asking), do I risk further medical problems in watching this game, or should I do myself a favour and hide in a dark hole until it's all over ?

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Flipping heck mate, hope you're feeling better.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Having been in hospital for the past three days after a minor stroke, ( yes I'm OK, thanks for asking), do I risk further medical problems in watching this game, or should I do myself a favour and hide in a dark hole until it's all over ?

Sorry to hear about that
It is almost certainly something to do with watching United because i felt like shit yesterday as well(seriously i did!!)
Pains across my chest etc
Sorry to disappoint Devil but i feel much better today

Maybe this will cheer you up

A man picks up a lamp on a beach and rubs it and guess what?Out pops a genie
Well you know the story but this has a twist
The genie says i will give you the usual 3 wishes but this is different
Whatever you wish for your EX wife,who i know you hate gets 10 times more

So the guy thinks and thinks and finally comes up with wish one which is that he wants £1million(well he's not as greedy as the Glazers)
So the genie tells him to remember his ex wife will get £10m
He agrees and that's wish one gone

For wish two he decides he wants to be the best male golfer in the world
Again the genie reminds him his wife will be by 10 times the best female golfer in the world
He agrees and that's wish two gone

Now for his third and final wish he thinks and he thinks and he thinks and finally he gives out a cry of Eureka and tells the genie of his last wish
He tells the genie "I would like a mild heart attack" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:30 pm

Dante wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:16 pm
Flipping heck mate, hope you're feeling better.
On the mend thanks, two weeks off work, and less stress for a while.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:32 am

Sigmar wrote:
Wish you a speedy recovery, and you should probably stop watching football .. Or at least if you watch it don't put emotions into it.. If that's possible..

I kinda got back to it when Ole got the job, simply because of the nostalgia towards the "good old times". Ole has always been my favorite player so I'm just curious to see how he handles this challenge, (and challenge is sort of an understatement in this case) ..

Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread, but if I were you I'd focus on my health & personal well being and United will be the last thing on my mind.
The overpaid prima-donnas are set for life.. No need to worry about them.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:32 am
Sigmar wrote:
Wish you a speedy recovery, and you should probably stop watching football .. Or at least if you watch it don't put emotions into it.. If that's possible..

I kinda got back to it when Ole got the job, simply because of the nostalgia towards the "good old times". Ole has always been my favorite player so I'm just curious to see how he handles this challenge, (and challenge is sort of an understatement in this case) ..

Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread, but if I were you I'd focus on my health & personal well being and United will be the last thing on my mind.
The overpaid prima-donnas are set for life.. No need to worry about them.
It was more work related than United related, I gave up on United a couple of seasons back, and having read that the board don't expect the team to challenge for the title until 2022, I've no reason to raisse my hopes

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Just had a call from all the fan clubs down south
London branch has 18 spares
Dorset branch has 16 spares
I also hear United will sell you one on open sale as long as you give them membership money
Oh for the glory days but roll on 2022

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:01 am

raycreative wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:50 pm
Sigmar wrote:

Sorry to hear about that
It is almost certainly something to do with watching United because i felt like shit yesterday as well(seriously i did!!)
Pains across my chest etc
Sorry to disappoint Devil but i feel much better today

Maybe this will cheer you up

A man picks up a lamp on a beach and rubs it and guess what?Out pops a genie
Well you know the story but this has a twist
The genie says i will give you the usual 3 wishes but this is different
Whatever you wish for your EX wife,who i know you hate gets 10 times more

So the guy thinks and thinks and finally comes up with wish one which is that he wants £1million(well he's not as greedy as the Glazers)
So the genie tells him to remember his ex wife will get £10m
He agrees and that's wish one gone

For wish two he decides he wants to be the best male golfer in the world
Again the genie reminds him his wife will be by 10 times the best female golfer in the world
He agrees and that's wish two gone

Now for his third and final wish he thinks and he thinks and he thinks and finally he gives out a cry of Eureka and tells the genie of his last wish
He tells the genie "I would like a mild heart attack" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARN IT!!!!!

No worries....you're a pain in the ass but just a minor one so not worth wishing that on.

Hmmmm...come to think of it mosquitoes are minor pains in the ass too and we usually sla....
On third thought, like I said, you're not that big a pain :D

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:47 am

oh we are getting bitter and twisted aren't we

Well back on topic
Up comes the first of 3 critical games on the back of the great win against Rochdale,who by the way got dicked 3=0 at home on Saturday

When i say crirical i mean in Ole's future as the season is already done in September for this club
Arsenal haven't won at Old Trafford in living memory
We then play a second division team level in Holland this week followed by a weekend game against Newcastle who are bookies favourite to go down
Three losses and it is bye bye Ole and Quinton Fortune will probably get the job
He's doing every other job in this club already

I suspect the highlight of tonight against Arsenal will be Roy Keane's comments from the studio but you never know it is possible that a coz Goku,where ever he has gone will be correct in his undoubted 4-0 prediction

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm

God this just feels set for an Arse win.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Never doubted em.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Useless bastards.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:41 am

Have to say, I rate Dan James a lot - jeez, he is hard to stop. Shame his final ball isn't better, but even his general passing and choices are impressive.

Also, Rashford actually improved when he moved to the right. The boy's confidence is shot though.

Shame about Axel as he was having a solid game up until the point when he executed a perfect defence splitting pass .... for Arsenal!

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:43 am

Glorio wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:41 am
Have to say, I rate Dan James a lot - jeez, he is hard to stop. Shame his final ball isn't better, but even his general passing and choices are impressive.

Also, Rashford actually improved when he moved to the right. The boy's confidence is shot though.

Shame about Axel as he was having a solid game up until the point when he executed a perfect defence splitting pass .... for Arsenal!
And you summed it up well
James is fast but NEVER gets his head up.It is no good just beating your man every time and walloping to nobody every time.You might as well not beat your man .He is the difference between Raheem Sterling who is now top class and Aaron Lennon who has ended up a journeyman footballer
Tuanzabe is just average/poor.He was a huge distance from his winger all night

Next home game against Liverpool could be very interesting.Men v boys

Never mind the game could have been worse as a spectacle.
Also we are 4 points clear of relegation and more importantly over 73,000 paying punters,many of who had a Bobby Charlton

The funniest for me was four rows in front was a Chinese lad with a 50/50 scarf.
United and CITY.He got dogs abuse
WTF!!

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:48 am

Says it all when there are empty seasts for an Arsenal game.

We weren't even in it
Dire totally dire football.
Corner after corner wasted, Ashely fornicate Young couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards, let alone Maguires head from 50, the same every fornicate time, he makes my shit itch, Just occasionally hit it to the near post, but no you can't do that can you, because you're a useless birth canal who doesnt learn, it's game after fornicate game yoou do it.
The club must be really desperate to give you the Captains armband, we'd have been better off giving it to Peter Schmiechel last night.

Meh whats the fornicate point, if we need penalties to beat Rochdale, we are going to need a fornicate amblance after playing Liverpool and City.

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:46 am

It was just disappointing we didn't get the 3 points. We had the better chances (scott header!!??) & a clear penalty.This is one shit arsenal defence and we couldn't attack them.

The less said about Rashford the better, but my word, we do need at least two strikers. It was a mistake not replacing Lukaku. Rashford won't get over 15 goals a season, he is suited better in the cup games vs rochdale,astana.

Tuanzebe was OK, but costly mistake that punishes you in top level. Scott full of energy, but the creativity and quality in midfield is so dire, it's just so terrible. Pogba was his usual self, nothing special.

I've never seen so many empty seats at 90 minutes.. even the fans have no belief we wil get the winner.

As it stands, we are 9 points after 7 games. How can anyone associated with the club be happy with that?

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm

James get's his head up. Just when he does there fornicate all United players in the box

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm

HuSsAiN wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:46 am
It was just disappointing we didn't get the 3 points. We had the better chances (scott header!!??) & a clear penalty.This is one shit arsenal defence and we couldn't attack them.

The less said about Rashford the better, but my word, we do need at least two strikers. It was a mistake not replacing Lukaku. Rashford won't get over 15 goals a season, he is suited better in the cup games vs rochdale,astana.

Tuanzebe was OK, but costly mistake that punishes you in top level. Scott full of energy, but the creativity and quality in midfield is so dire, it's just so terrible. Pogba was his usual self, nothing special.

I've never seen so many empty seats at 90 minutes.. even the fans have no belief we wil get the winner.

As it stands, we are 9 points after 7 games. How can anyone associated with the club be happy with that?
You have pointed out that we had the better chances
In truth we did but this was hardly a roaring attacking shit or bust performance
This was a damp squid of a game with about 4 chances between both teams combined
The gamess in recent memory that used to to be played to decide a league championship are a thing of distant memory

Yes we need a couple of forwards and we need 3 midfielders and you can make that 4 when Pogba leaves
Arsenal need a couple of defenders and also a few midfielders
If either team is looking to the others standard of play as some sort of respite from the shit they are both producing then that says it all

United are already peddling a new song that Ole is buying in to
United are trying to convince people both fan and more importantly for them the sponsors that the future is the cheap kids development and if you wait 4 years to 2022 then all will be well
Total smoke and mirrors aka diatribe

This is now embarrasing as another season is over.This one before it has barely begun
We are now,gentlemen official an average mid table team AND still sliding backwards on the pitch by 5-10% a year
BUT the income is up again,as we know and they can still bleed north of £300m out of the club with a new share issue
How much worse can it get?
Wait until 2022 and see

steve.crowford
Trainee
Trainee

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Solskjaer reactions in match against Arsenal||HD||2019||

Scott McTominay vs Arsenal||Man of the match||2019||HD||

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:56 am

Great videos.
They had me rivoted to my set.It was like watching 99 all over again :laugh: :laugh:
I love the way you show MacTominay passing the ball sideways and then re run it 3 times.WTF
I will give you that he scored a good goal against Arsenal
It will surely be goal of the month and possibly the only goal of the month
I had MUTV on for 10 minutes yesterday and they showed you contenders for the September goal of the month
Two by Mason Greenwood that i can honestly say were not special plus a few average goals in the under 23's and a bleeding goal from the womens game
What is this club coming to!!!

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”