Next Match: Image
West Ham United in the Premier League.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, KO 14:00 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

More trouble ahead

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:05 am

Well as we get into the season,which is clearly already over i read with interest two conflicting stories in the Sunday paper which shows the difference between running a successful football club and running a successful brand
One article informed me that despite not yet being at Liverpool for two seasons they had negotiated a new long term and improved contract for their centre half.For me that sends out several messages that go from ambition,desire and vision through to confidence in the manager,the players and the fans.All is well at Ed Woodward's preferred club
The other article talks about DDG now negotiating with two clubs over leaving on a free at the end of this season.Whilst admitting the lads form has slipped there is no questioning his ability.Could it be his head is up his arse about the way he has been treated under Ed Woodward and the Glazers?
Could it be he just wants to play in a team with a chance of winning something and that has ambition and the conflict is getting on his mind and affecting his form?
Either way it cannot be money as he has reportedly been offered £350k a week to stay at United.The only footnote i would put in that information is that United tell more lies than Boris Johnson and Donald Trump together and the clubs spin doctors are the best in the world imo.How else would people genuinely believe Ole is the man and that this youth team is the way forward and we have been in for the worlds best players for 10 consecutive years and got none

So the sheer facts are that United,for the third time in his career have run DDG's contract down to nothing.After two piss takes by United it looks to me that our keeper has turned it round and is going to leave on a free.How the hell has Ed Woodward allowed that to happen????
Add the fact that Pogba is definately going to leave next summer
Add to that there will be no champions league and possibly no having a laugh European league football either which will result in a serious drop in sponsorship money and the shit gets deeper
If Tampa Bay is the model to look at you can expect next season to be a serious backwards step in recruitment due to "lack of funds"

Oh yes it can get worse.
Wait and see

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Re: More trouble ahead

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 pm

I read the report about Van Dyke and wondered about it.
We all knwo a contract is worht nothing, things change, but it is worrying that DDG especially hasn't been tied down in all the time it's taken.
Of course as an International keeper he wants to be seen winning the top trophies, and at the momment he can't do that at United.

There was another interesting piece by Roy Keane about our "Star" CB, Maguire, he's quite damning of the lad, and doens't rate him that highly, then again neither do I, but that's another story.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: More trouble ahead

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:16 am

i just read that United womens ream have signed a Norwegian goalkeeper
What did surprise me was that Ole turned up to watch her in the weekend game against Manchester City,as well as a huge crowd
I thought Ole might have been flying round checking on mens international players.Then again i have faith that Ole and Ed Woodward have their targets lined up in the next transfer window

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”