Next Match: Image
West Ham United in the Premier League.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, KO 14:00 BST.
steve.crowford
New Signing
New Signing

Scott McTominay 2019/2020

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:41 am

Not a bad match by McTominay

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Scott McTominay 2019/2020

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:51 pm

lol ... Ray - your move :laugh:

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:45 pm

If anybody thinks Scott McTominay is going to win anything in his career and/or influence an important game such as a title winning game or a European cup final or a semi final or even a quarter final then there is nothing i can say to explain to them

Maybe i am a bit daft but i used to see Scholes,Keane,Giggs,Carrick etc and even Nicky Butt driving the team forward to glory and knocking out everything that got between them and their goal.And that's without mentioning Robson or Cantona
Then came along Tom Cleverley Cleverley that could not tackle and could not pass a ball forward and struggled to get a good pass two yard sideways
Now McTomminay is every so slightly better than that but only slightly.Not close to the first 6 or 7 i mentioned that rolled off a conveyor belt for this club
To have a fair game against the likes of Crystal Palace or Southampton and still not be dominant enough to get us a win but still be able to impress somebody shows you how low the standard of expectation now is

The litmus test is simple
De Bruyne or Silva or McTominay and if you say McTominay you might as well join Goku in "once upon a time there was a good football club" land

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:32 pm

UNITED > ENGLAND

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 am

raycreative wrote: ā†‘
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:45 pm
If anybody thinks Scott McTominay is going to win anything in his career and/or influence an important game such as a title winning game or a European cup final or a semi final or even a quarter final then there is nothing i can say to explain to them

Maybe i am a bit daft but i used to see Scholes,Keane,Giggs,Carrick etc and even Nicky Butt driving the team forward to glory and knocking out everything that got between them and their goal.And that's without mentioning Robson or Cantona
Then came along Tom Cleverley Cleverley that could not tackle and could not pass a ball forward and struggled to get a good pass two yard sideways
Now McTomminay is every so slightly better than that but only slightly.Not close to the first 6 or 7 i mentioned that rolled off a conveyor belt for this club
To have a fair game against the likes of Crystal Palace or Southampton and still not be dominant enough to get us a win but still be able to impress somebody shows you how low the standard of expectation now is

The litmus test is simple
De Bruyne or Silva or McTominay and if you say McTominay you might as well join Goku in "once upon a time there was a good football club" land
I'm not convinced by him either, part of me thinks he comes from the Phil Jones school of defending and the Ashley Young School of attacking, nothing in that video impressed or surprised me.
I said ages ago we should have been in for De Bruyne

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Oayanaki
New Signing
New Signing

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:26 am

This article is very well written. I like to read a lot.

Return to ā€œU-N-I-T-E-Dā€