Next Match: Image
West Ham United in the Premier League.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, KO 14:00 BST.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Leicester City (h)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:38 pm

Image vs. Image

Home to Leicester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 14th September 2019, KO 15:00 BST.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Leicester City (h)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:41 pm

We are showing all the mental strength of silly putty at the moment.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:56 pm

Come on Goku
You have been way out 3 out of 4 so your predictions are overdue an upturn
Let me try for you
I will admit we have lacked a bit of creativity in midfield but McTominay and perreira just lack a bit of confidence
We have been wasteful in front of goal but i feel sure Jesse and martial will be on target especially as we have taken Maguire off them
Lindelof is more than capable of snuffing out Vardy

I think we will win 4-0 even though we have not been able to keep a clean sheet

How close am i Goku?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:17 pm

Have you thought about not being a complete arse to Goku?

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Dante wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:17 pm
Have you thought about not being a complete arse to Goku?

Yes i thought about it
I presume he has a great sense of humour.
Well he has to with those predictions
Either that or he is on something which i doubt

It' needs somebody on here to be realistic and stop either believing in fairies or refusing to talk truthfully about what has and is still going on at this club before it becomes a Bolton,Hearts,Portsmouth
You perhaps need to start leading the forum
Have you thought about that?

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Look we didnt play that badly. Im going to watch the videos and post the preview by the international break

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:33 pm

After watching Chelsea and Spurs vs the Arse, it looks like another hard fought season to see who can stay out of the top four.

I think we have seen enough to give us confidence in our boys though,

I think Ole must be watching re-runs from 1999 instead of the current matches judging by his comments.

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:31 am

Goku wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:08 pm
Look we didnt play that badly. Im going to watch the videos and post the preview by the international break
The match stats say it all, 21 shots, 8 on target, one scored. we still lack that clinical finishing in front of goal, and to try and hang on for a 1-0 win against ten men and ending up with only one point is IMO a terrible performance

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:34 am

Maguire against his old club, expect his ex team mates to do their best to ruin his day and show off his weaknesses, which are beginning to appear, his partnership with Lindelhof is not ideal and has cracks, neither can trust the other to doa job and thats bad, Vardy could expose them with his pace

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:13 am

We appear to have a lot of injuries if the papers are to be believed
Never mind we have a big enough and strong enough squad to handle it.Well be do don't we
I can see Vardy standing next to Lindelof and not moving until the ball comes in his direction
The number of times it comes decides the number of goals Vardy scores
You can't give the tickets away for tomorrow.Everybody has a spare

I wonder what the gate will be for the embarrasing game coming up next Thursday

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 am

The talk around Manchester is that the team tomorrow might look like
DDG
Young,Lindelof,Maguire,Rojo
McTominay,Matic,Mata,Pereira
James and Rashford

I've seen better in League 2
FFS.Thanks Ed Woodward for strenghening the squad

Come on Goku
A Coz we will still win 4 nil

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Eric Bertrand Bailly Knee Injury Jul 30: "He's had an operation and he'll miss the best part of four or five months, I would think. Hopefully we'll get him back around Christmas." 21/12/2019 None Ruled Out

Diogo Dalot Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury Aug 23: "He'll be out for a little while, hopefully he'll be back for the games after the international break. He's had the problem for a couple of weeks." 30/09/2019 None 50%

Luke Shaw Thigh Injury Aug 30: "After the international break, hopefully Anthony will be ready for the Leicester game, and Luke, another week or two after that." 30/09/2019 None Ruled Out

Anthony Martial Thigh Injury Sept 13: "We hope, as I've said, more can be ready for West Ham next week. Anthony is in that category. I think he'll be ready for then and I can't say more than that really." 22/09/2019 None 50%

Paul Pogba Ankle/Foot Injury Sept 13: "Pogba won't be fit, no, unless he's had a miraculous recovery overnight from yesterday; or tonight to tomorrow. He's not been ready to do 100 per cent training." 22/09/2019 None 50%

Aaron Wan-Bissaka Lower Back Injury Back Injury 14/09/2019 Late Fitness Test 50%

Jesse Lingard Other Illness 14/09/2019 Late Fitness Test 75%

Timothy Fosu-Mensah Knee Injury Apr 19: "Following assessment of an injury sustained [vs Everton]. Fosu-Mensah will undergo knee ligament surgery. He will return to Manchester for rehab." No Return Date None Ruled Out

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Well we scored a penalty, so that's a plus.

steve.crowford
New Signing
New Signing

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Maguire vs Maddison

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:43 am

That was shite

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 am

Sooner or later EVERYBODY will understan where this club was,where it is now and where it is heading to
On the football field you are watching an average team,week in and week out fight its way through games
You get a few "a coz we iz great" plonkers who really believe all we need is time to let the youth and new players develop.
This is not going to happen.End of

Working your way through the team and the game against Leicester
DDG-Showed what we are about to miss because Ed Woodward has treated him like a piece of meat.He has run his contract down 3 times and tried to sell him twice.And now the boot is on the other foot and he wants to play in a top team
Wan-Bassaka-One that will make it very good and in 2 yeras,when he is still on the same contract he will ask for a rise.At that pint he will be a "greedy bastard and will be cashed in"
Maguirre-I think we can all see he is a "fair" player but nowhere near as good as Virgil van Dyke
Lindelof-Got away with it yesterday but still shit
Ashley Young-Gave his all but is the past and not the future

Midfield
Mata-Legs have gone
Matic-I am more mobile
McTomminay-He is Tom Cleverley mark 2.The best thing you can say is that he got frustrated yesterday and started putting himself about a bit
Perreira-Totally anonymoues
Fred-When he came on as asub you realise how shit he must be if he can't get into this team

Forwards-
Rashford-Totally alone
Jams-They are starting to work him our.Double teamed him yesterday and he couldn't get in the game.Did manage to put in his now obligatory dive.But only once.I take the view that anything we get from him is bonus

You can now see what this very very average mid table team will look like when they sell Pogba for dividend money
I think those that scream for his head should be ashamed.He wants off to win things.This lots winning days are at least 10 years in the future

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:01 am

Generous penalty i thought, Rashford never had the ball under control, Atkinson fornicate up there.

Maguire looks all at sea in a shaky defence, so does Lindelhof, it's becoming apparent that we didn't do well in the transfer window, and we haven't solved any of our problems from last season.

steve.crowford
New Signing
New Signing

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 am

steve.crowford wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 pm
Maguire vs Maddison

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:12 am

Sigmar wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:01 am
Generous penalty i thought, Rashford never had the ball under control, Atkinson fornicate up there.

Maguire looks all at sea in a shaky defence, so does Lindelhof, it's becoming apparent that we didn't do well in the transfer window, and we haven't solved any of our problems from last season.
Or the season before
or the season before
or the season before

The only difference is that now fans are noticing it.Note i said fans and not tourists and pilgrims who have akready had their arses made sore with the "limited availability shit for the rest of this season"
Year on year for the last 10 seasons or so the squad has gone backwards by 5% in terms of football and the bottom line has gone up by 10%+ or so in terms of profit
That makes it a good transfer window for the Glazers and the Liverpool supporting Woodward
The managers have constantly been blamed
Moyes-"They told me i had 6 years.Mr Woodward only got me Fellaini who was my last choice and then fired me"
LVG-"Mr Woodward gave me 4th choice players but i still won the FA Cup and got fired by text on the steps on the way down with the trophy"
Jose-"I gave Mr Woodward 5 names and he got me none so i threw the towel in and went to a club who wants to win trophies"
Ole "These 11 are all leaving end of 2018/19 and Mr Woodward is getting me a new team.No i am giving them one last chance.No some are going and i am getting new players.No i am giving youth a chance"-Why doesn't he just say he wants £7m a year for 3 years to give his family security?

There is not the slightest hint that there is any desire to improve the squad/team
It is an open secret that Pogba wants to play with a team and not a brand.We in turn are,according ro Ed Woodward's spin doctors in for everybody at both Xmas and next summer.
I would not be surprised if Zlatan the shirtseller came back in December for 4 months
I will be surprised if Pogba does not leave before or at the end of this season
I would not be surprised if they cashed in Was-Bassake at the end of 1920/21

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”