Next Match: Image
West Ham United in the Premier League.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, KO 14:00 BST.
Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Crystal Palace (h)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Ole wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:47 pm
Brilliant from Zaha. He runs rings around Ashley Young three or four times as Palace continue to enjoy themselves.

Says it all...
We don't have a back up LB. The truth is it is a week to foget and we need to just move on.

Whats done is done.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 am

Another bad day at the office ..
This seems to be the new normal..

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Well that has now confirmed that this season is over after only 3 games

What can we sincerely hope for?
Possibly 5th or 6th and a halh decent cup run is my opinion
And this is MANCHESTER UNITED and not Everton,Wolves and Leicester

What did we learn from yesterday?
Nothing much we didn't already know but very few have been prepared to admit it
You can have a go all you like at Pogba but simply put he doesn't want to play with this combination of average and shit players
Who would want to play with Lingard,MacTominay and Lindelof?
Lindelof hasn't improved just because you play a half decent player alongside himself
MacTominay is totally anonymous.No better than Cleverley and Schneiderlin.Can't pass,can't tackle,can't create,can't dominate and can't head!
Jesse just goes round in circles.A Watford quality player on a good day

We did learn a few things
1 James is a diver
2 Ole is an average manager who is tactically not up to speed.Although he is past it Mata shouldhave come on 10 minutes earlier than he did to try to unlock the Palace defence
Also Maguire did well in attacking set pieces against Chelsea so why in this one did they have him at the far post and play the ball to the near post?Just wondering.That's all

What else do we think
Well there is a strong rumour that DDG has not signed and might not sign as Ed Woodward is pissing him about(again)
I see the Glazer soin doctors were all over social media after the game talking about how Ole has been backed to the tune of £150m this summer.Do they think we are that stupid!!!
By the time Sanchez has gone we will be ahead in the money and Ole has been left high and dry without a replacement centre forward for Lukaku(looks like Martial might be out for a bit as he limped off)
We have no cover for Shaw who looked like he might be out with a hamstring
I also noticed not one "Ole's at the wheel" yesterday and some of the fans were turning on HIM
It's not his fault
There is still no director of football and only a shit Ed Woodward to replace an astute David Gill

Never mind limited availabilty only for the next 4 home games.Only a Bobby Charlton at £1000 a head available

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Goku wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:44 pm
2 spot kick misses now 5 points dropped. I mean maybe we should have not dropped andreas
Are you trying your hand at sarcasm Goku?

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 pm

No he's serious.
He keeps telling us all he is an optimist and he thinks is nearly a great team that is a bit unlucky but when our luck turns we will win every game by his prediction of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 v NIL
I just assumed he was either an alcholic or or some halucination drugs(very strong ones :laugh: :laugh: )

steve.crowford
New Signing
New Signing

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Mars-Rash-Greenwood trio actions against Crystal Palace

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Have to say I did love Martial and Rashford running to grab the weirdly celebratory James to tell him "mate, here we don't celebrate a point against Palace at home - we grab the ball and try to score again!"

Even if we conspired to lose that point!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

If he'd celebrated a bit longer we might have got that point :P :(

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:51 pm

raycreative wrote:
No he's serious.
He keeps telling us all he is an optimist and he thinks is nearly a great team that is a bit unlucky but when our luck turns we will win every game by his prediction of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 v NIL
I just assumed he was either an alcholic or or some halucination drugs(very strong ones :laugh: :laugh: )
Lol, Even good teams falls. The thing is I bet we'll win more than we lose this season.

I just think we'll get better. Be positive if positive is crazy than give me another dose

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Ole wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:47 pm
Brilliant from Zaha. He runs rings around Ashley Young three or four times as Palace continue to enjoy themselves.

Says it all...
I rewound the game to see if a Palace player slipped Young a $100 bill because he seemed to be going out of his way to lose the game in stoppage time.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:59 pm

raycreative wrote:
Well that has now confirmed that this season is over after only 3 games

What can we sincerely hope for?
Possibly 5th or 6th and a halh decent cup run is my opinion
And this is MANCHESTER UNITED and not Everton,Wolves and Leicester

What did we learn from yesterday?
Nothing much we didn't already know but very few have been prepared to admit it
You can have a go all you like at Pogba but simply put he doesn't want to play with this combination of average and shit players
Who would want to play with Lingard,MacTominay and Lindelof?
Lindelof hasn't improved just because you play a half decent player alongside himself
MacTominay is totally anonymous.No better than Cleverley and Schneiderlin.Can't pass,can't tackle,can't create,can't dominate and can't head!
Jesse just goes round in circles.A Watford quality player on a good day

1 James is a diver
2 Ole is an average manager who is tactically not up to speed.Although he is past it Mata shouldhave come on 10 minutes earlier than he did to try to unlock the Palace defence
Also Maguire did well in attacking set pieces against Chelsea so why in this one did they have him at the far post and play the ball to the near post?Just wondering.That's all

What else do we think
Well there is a strong rumour that DDG has not signed and might not sign as Ed Woodward is pissing him about(again)
I see the Glazer soin doctors were all over social media after the game talking about how Ole has been backed to the tune of £150m this summer.Do they think we are that stupid!!!
By the time Sanchez has gone we will be ahead in the money and Ole has been left high and dry without a replacement centre forward for Lukaku(looks like Martial might be out for a bit as he limped off)
We have no cover for Shaw who looked like he might be out with a hamstring
I also noticed not one "Ole's at the wheel" yesterday and some of the fans were turning on HIM
It's not his fault
There is still no director of football and only a shit Ed Woodward to replace an astute David Gill

Never mind limited availabilty only for the next 4 home games.Only a Bobby Charlton at £1000 a head available
I think you're being harsh on James. I initially felt the same, but the replay showed a genuine foul on him.

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:42 pm

raycreative wrote:

1 James is a diver
He's really not. Dodgy refs who don't have clue have given him a label when you could actually see the other players boot shatter from the contact

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:07 am

This is what happens when you pay over the odds for players from teams who finished lower in the league than you, it's never been a success for United, Jones and Smalling prove that.
I can't comment on the game, I get what happened from what others on social media say, we are exactly the same as last season, nothing has changed, we still lack creativity, and are still relying on players who are not good enough because they are 'United bred'

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 am

Sigmar wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:07 am
This is what happens when you pay over the odds for players from teams who finished lower in the league than you, it's never been a success for United, Jones and Smalling prove that.
I can't comment on the game, I get what happened from what others on social media say, we are exactly the same as last season, nothing has changed, we still lack creativity, and are still relying on players who are not good enough because they are 'United bred'
Yep i think that sums it up

All the smoke and usual mirrors about massive investment of £150m in the transfer market taking the club up to over £900m invested by the Glazers since they took over(They really do work hard on the spin doctors)
The truth is that we have spent almost nothing net since the last transfer out of Fellaini and that includes the retirement of Carrick and Valencia.
In fact as we also have not replaced Herrara and Lukaku i believe we have probably taken the usual small step backwards on the pitch/squad
If Martial is injured and Ole decided to give up,as he should on Lingaard then you might see Chong and Mason Greenwood coming in for the City/Liverpool/Spurs games to play alongside James
That should frighten them :laugh: :laugh:

No the important things to concentrate on are getting Sanchez and fred off the payroll
Tell the mugs that have a Bobby Charlton to wait to the Xmas transfer window
Find 2 new sponsors
Start preparing for a sell out game in China next summer against Derby County and Wayne Rooney

Then in 2020 Pogba will be sold for £150m and they will buy an ageing hero for £70m and a midfielder for £50m and tell you they have spent another fortune.Pogba will be marked down as a greedy bastard who wants off
I suspect by then Ole will be toast and they will attempt to put him alongside Jose and LVG as everything being his fault

Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear
As predicted by this writer it is getting worse and will continue to do so on the field
However on the balance sheet.Well that is just my constant diatribe isn't it so let's move on :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:44 am

Goku wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:51 pm
raycreative wrote:
No he's serious.
Lol, Even good teams falls. The thing is I bet we'll win more than we lose this season.

I just think we'll get better. Be positive if positive is crazy than give me another dose
If we don't win more than we lose we will finish in bottom half of the table
Are you happy with 10th or11th and no ambition to improve?
City won 32 out of 38 last year and lost only 4
Liverpool won 30 out of 38 and lost 1
We won 19 out of 38 and lost 10 so we won more than we lost but the football was dire and our finishing position was embarrasing
Are you happy with that?

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”