Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Can Lukaku perform a miracle?

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 pm

Well Juventus now seem to have an interest is Lukaku
Can he perform the miracle of making Ronaldo look like an average player
Can you imagine Ronaldo driving crosses hard into his path and watch the ball bounce off him :laugh: :laugh:

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Can Lukaku perform a miracle?

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:59 am

I don't know but why would they sell Dybala for him?

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:19 pm

For some reason they just fancy Lukaku
It is entirely possible that a big lump can make it in Italy
I personally don't think he could make it anywhere but America and China as we all know he has no heading ability and is therefore no use at corners at either end of the pitch.
Hew can't control or trap a ball
He can't pick a pass
They were thrilled to get rid of him at Everton and i can't wait for him to leave.
That said if anybody can screw it up by sheer greed it is Ed Woodward

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 pm

raycreative wrote:
For some reason they just fancy Lukaku
It is entirely possible that a big lump can make it in Italy
I personally don't think he could make it anywhere but America and China as we all know he has no heading ability and is therefore no use at corners at either end of the pitch.
Hew can't control or trap a ball
He can't pick a pass
They were thrilled to get rid of him at Everton and i can't wait for him to leave.
That said if anybody can screw it up by sheer greed it is Ed Woodward
I agree with you fully. Lukaku was fustrating to watch but do we just go we get Dybala and will he make a difference. Veron, Di Maria or maybe the third time is a charm.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 pm

The problem with Dybala is that Juventus appear to want to sell him to fund Lukaku
The signs and noises i am haering from United is that they have no money(yes that's correct!!) and need to sell Lukaku for cash to buy Maguire or indeed anybody
If that is correct and United take Dybala then there will be no Maguire unless they sell Pogba
That will leave us with Forrest Gump Jones and Shirley Smalling as the two centre halves.FFS!!

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:46 pm

We have no money? Those greedy Glazers need to buy 3 players or our dreams of CL football is over. There is no way we can let a transfer window go to waste.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:08 pm

All the signs and all the people i know who are in the transfer market business are also suggesting that all the signs are that United have no cash and need to sell before they buy.
The position gets even stranger when you find out that Darcie Glazer also does not have cash to do whatever she wants to do as she is borrowing many millions using United as security
So £1.6 billion taken out and the club is skint and Dacie is acting skint Hmmmm!!!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:25 am

raycreative wrote:

200 career goals, 100 in the league and 50 international says otherwise

He had a shocker last year, but he looked really good the year before. He might not be cut for United, especially with Ole's style of play, but he'd do a job at most teams.

Watch him for Belgium, where he has craft and talent around and see how he flourishes.

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:25 am
raycreative wrote:

200 career goals, 100 in the league and 50 international says otherwise

He had a shocker last year, but he looked really good the year before. He might not be cut for United, especially with Ole's style of play, but he'd do a job at most teams.

Watch him for Belgium, where he has craft and talent around and see how he flourishes.
He might well score a "fair" number of goals but he doesn't score many,if any,important goals.
He is missing in every big and important game
This is his problem
As an example look at his scoring record in his "good" season of 2017/18
He scored against West Ham
Swansea(home and away)
Stoke(home and away)
Southampton,
Crystal palace(home and away)
Newcastle
,Bournemouth(home and away)
West Brom
and the only top team Chelsea
In the FA Cup he scored in the early rounds only against Derby,Yeovil,Huddersfield and Brighton

Only against Basel and CSKA in the european qualifiers and a goal mtoo late to count against Seville who knocked us out at Old Trafford

The numbers might say one thing but the close investigation and analysis says another

He should have already gone.If Ed Woodward carries on pissing about we will end up being stuck with him
My missus has a better touch than him when she drops a fork

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:41 pm

Hopefully this swap will happen. Maybe the have good crosses and Rom can nod them in.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”