Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

AND FINALLY AN ANTI GLAZER CAMPAIGN

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 am

Has anybody been following the twitter campaign against the Glazers
I feel 100% sure these bastards will just stay quiet and try to ride it out
It will be interesting to see if it is a fad or an actual campaign building up a head of steam
I think we will know by the time the season starts especially if we don't get off to a good start
The problem is that it is getting harder and harder for the genuine fans to get a match ticket and most match days the crowd has a huge percentage of the ipad branch and the pilgrims and tourists from the Far East
They will all buy the green and gold as souvenirs
The Glazers don't/won't come to the games and Ed Woodward will most likely just stay in London out of the way

I assume nobody on here will join the campaign as you boys have made it clear that you don't like constantly talking or even talking about the thieves

You should join though if you are a fan
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... wners-exit

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: AND FINALLY AN ANTI GLAZER CAMPAIGN

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:43 am

We don't keep talking about it because talking in an infinite loop about the same subject again and again on a message board does nothing. We've all agreed that them and their stooge are a problem, agreeing to every single iteration of the same old sad song is pointless. I've genuinely asked you on here before what we can do as fans to effect actual change, I remember someone else did recently.

At least this is something we can get behind. I find it difficult to believe fans can do nothing - I firmly believe a lot of the glory hunting fans are sporting their sky blue shirts these days, so anyone who's stuck through what we've seen probably wants to see things change as well - including those outside this country. The difficulty is the sponsorships, etc. But all that's based on the global fan base. If there is a big enough revolt, you'll find that sponsors can be even more fickle than fans

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:06 pm

raycreative wrote:
Has anybody been following the twitter campaign against the Glazers
I feel 100% sure these bastards will just stay quiet and try to ride it out
It will be interesting to see if it is a fad or an actual campaign building up a head of steam
I think we will know by the time the season starts especially if we don't get off to a good start
The problem is that it is getting harder and harder for the genuine fans to get a match ticket and most match days the crowd has a huge percentage of the ipad branch and the pilgrims and tourists from the Far East
They will all buy the green and gold as souvenirs
The Glazers don't/won't come to the games and Ed Woodward will most likely just stay in London out of the way

I assume nobody on here will join the campaign as you boys have made it clear that you don't like constantly talking or even talking about the thieves

You should join though if you are a fan
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... wners-exit
I wonder.........if a member of the ipad branch or heaven forbid the pilgrims and tourists from the "Far East" :shock: decide to join, will that make them real fans :roll:

And since I live far to the west of Manchester, does that mean that I qualify as a fan even if I don't join :think:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Quite simply to be a Manchester United fan you have to have it in your heart.
The true fans will know what i mean.
I like the St Louis Cardinals because when i lived in the USA they were my nearest team of any sport
I did not consider myself a die hard fan
I would like one day to go back on a Pilgrimage just for old times sake
But i wouldn't pay $2000 for a Puyolls nor would i go to a World Series game to deprive a genuine fan of the chance
Nor would i hold up an ipad for the entire game and have multiple wires hanging out of my pocket looking like a terrorost

Maybe they do that in West Manchester.I don't know :laugh: :laugh:

Now this is a true fan

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:39 pm

raycreative wrote:

I like the St Louis Cardinals because when i lived in the USA they were my nearest team of any sport
But i wouldn't pay $2000 for a Puyolls nor would i go to a World Series game to deprive a genuine fan of the chance
Nor would i hold up an ipad for the entire game and have multiple wires hanging out of my pocket looking like a terrorost

Well thank you for that brilliant and simplified explanation of what constitutes a true Manchester United fan :clap:

Basically, anyone who does anything that you would not do, cannot be considered a true United fan.
Stupid of me not to realize that :headbang:

Oh by the way, I actually live a bit up the hill in Central Manchester. :beer:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Devil Pikney wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:39 pm
raycreative wrote:

Well thank you for that brilliant and simplified explanation of what constitutes a true Manchester United fan :clap:

Basically, anyone who does anything that you would not do, cannot be considered a true United fan.
Stupid of me not to realize that :headbang:

Oh by the way, I actually live a bit up the hill in Central Manchester. :beer:

Actually it was neither brilliant nor simplified but if it makes you happy and you think you understand the explanation then call it what you want
Where did i say anybody that does not do what i do cannot be a United fan?
So your point is

What i did imply is that i find it difficult to accept a Chinaman who has never been to a game, and only has the desire to go to one game ever, and who has no knowledge of anything that happened pre Wayne Looney should get the right to be able to get a ticket over say you for no other reason than he is prepared to have a Bobby Charlton for £1500, which presumably you wouldn't be happy to pay.Well i fornicate wouldn't anyway
Following on that Chinaman is more likely to be supporting Liverpool or City in the next 3 years due to the carnage being caused by Ed Woodward and the Glazers whom this conversation should really be about to get it back on topic

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm

raycreative wrote:
We don't like reading the same diatribe in every single thread no matter what the subject is, no.

You'd be hard pushed to find many who wouldn't quickly tire of it.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Well of course you are entitled to your opinion Dante but i think you are miles off the mark

Possibly that is why you have no more than a handfull of active members on here although i am sure you will blame my posting

I also suspect you will choose to ignore the information in the link below which basically says every genuine United fan is fed up what is happening and got the hashtag to number one WORLDWIDE
https://www.theweek.co.uk/sport-shorts/ ... ut-twitter
The people behind this also appeal daily to not let this be a fad and to keep going against the Glazers
They suggest a boycott on ALL the sponsors for a start

Maybe you should put a post on the hashtag and say you are fed up of the constant diatribe they are putting out
I think that will guide a lot more to this forum but you may not like what they say about you
You certainly won't if you think it is totally wrong to keep mentioning the Glazers in a derogatory way

So what shall we talk about
Maybe the defence which we don't have
Or maybe the average attack which we don't have
Maybe we talk about the only two genuine top class players wanting to join a real football club to try to win things.But i assume you have them down as greedy bastards and would love to see Pogba and DDG and the money to vanish
Maybe we talk about how bad it has become when a donkey like Lukaku wants to leave to be loved.Poor dear .Oh yes and his transfer fee will also vanish
Maybe we should talk about the youth policy we no longer have that forces us to buy cheap unproven kids from the Welsh valleys
Maybe we should talk about our transfer strategy that chatty Ed Woodward is NOT telling us about.**Note.This is no different from every other Glazer transfer window is it?
Maybe you want to talk about how we are moving heaven and earth to get some top professional football minds in to help Ole and NOT Matt Judge and Ed Woodward blowing smoke up your arse
Maybe you want to take over from Goku and predict seven straight Five Nil wins a coz we iz da dogs bollocks and they are only Shitty and he Pool

Dante maybe you should get a dose of reality and make a comment on why we are pissing about with unwanted players like Wan-Bisaku who played shit in the Under 21s because it is claimed his head in going due to the United pressure
If he thinks its a pressure situation now what he will he do when he runs out in front of 75,000 fans?
Maybe you should make a comment about the strong rumour circulating that Ole has been given only £100m to spend which is just 2 players maybe in this current market.Or you may consider that diatribe.I don't know
Maybe you know why they gave Jones and Smalling,two shit players long term contracts
Maybe you know why they are getting the last breath out of Ashley Young
Maybe you know why they have signed Mata who legs have almost gone for possibly 3 more years

Go on Dante.Please inspire your forum with words of wisdom and get it bouncing like it did many many years ago

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:17 pm

I know the truth bores.
It bores Donald Trump and Boris as well but take a read of this "diatribe" and make your own minds up

This is your chance to keep the movement going
https://www.thefootballwriter.com/singl ... ED-to-know

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Wan Bissaka made one big error - that doesn't all of a sudden make his performance bad for the whole tournament.

Did you see Joao Felix during the Nation's cup? Another kid with just one good season to boast about (just like Wan Bissaka, and just as unproven). You seem mightily convinced of him because of his huge sell on clause, and appeared bitterly disappointed at what has proven to be an unfounded rumour that Atletico paid for him. He was terrible - sooo much that he got benched for the rest of the tournament. Doesn't make him a bad player.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Glorio wrote:
Wan Bissaka made one big error - that doesn't all of a sudden make his performance bad for the whole tournament.

Did you see Joao Felix during the Nation's cup? Another kid with just one good season to boast about (just like Wan Bissaka, and just as unproven). You seem mightily convinced of him because of his huge sell on clause, and appeared bitterly disappointed at what has proven to be an unfounded rumour that Atletico paid for him. He was terrible - sooo much that he got benched for the rest of the tournament. Doesn't make him a bad player.
i don't have a downer on Wan Bissaka.I don't know that much about him.
That's the problem.Nobody really does.He is just,yet another,young kid with a chance
If we were buying or already had a very strong team then i would be more than happy to give him a chance
The reality is that he is possibly going to be our biggest signing this summer when everybody agreed we needed 5-7 top proven players
As usual not a sniff of any news coming out of Old Trafford
Papers are reporting that de Ligt is off to Barca.Does anybody believe that we were ever in for him :laugh: :laugh:
That is the player we should be getting but honestly that quality of player wanting to join this circus is now long long gone

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 pm

raycreative wrote:
Glorio wrote:

That's the problem.Nobody really does.He is just,yet another,young kid with a chance
If we were buying or already had a very strong team then i would be more than happy to give him a chance
The reality is that he is possibly going to be our biggest signing this summer when everybody agreed we needed 5-7 top proven players
Papers are reporting that de Ligt is off to Barca.Does anybody believe that we were ever in for him :laugh: :laugh:
That is the player we should be getting but honestly that quality of player wanting to join this circus is now long long gone
I'm not sure we went after him with any conviction, and I wouldn't want to join if I were him to be fair! I think he now wants to go to Juventus btw.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Glorio wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Glorio wrote:

I'm not sure we went after him with any conviction, and I wouldn't want to join if I were him to be fair! I think he now wants to go to Juventus btw.
I agree with you.I don't want de Light to join.He is a greedy bastard
I also don't want M'Bappe as i think he is a greedy bastard as well or Hazard or anybody else with that quality
I think we should sell Pogba and De Gea as they are greedy bastards as well
Have you listened to yourself Glorio?

What do you think will improve this club??
FFS
Sell the worlds best players of which we have only 2(City and Liverpool have more than 20)
Buy a few unknowns from the African League of Nations and play shit for another year
What planet are you on :shock: :shock:

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:58 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm
Glorio wrote:
raycreative wrote:

I agree with you.I don't want de Light to join.He is a greedy bastard
I also don't want M'Bappe as i think he is a greedy bastard as well or Hazard or anybody else with that quality
I think we should sell Pogba and De Gea as they are greedy bastards as well
Have you listened to yourself Glorio?

What do you think will improve this club??
FFS
Sell the worlds best players of which we have only 2(City and Liverpool have more than 20)
Buy a few unknowns from the African League of Nations and play shit for another year
What planet are you on
:laugh: ... Read again! You're obviously seeing something else.
Errmmm Ray .... I DO WANT him to join (but we all know he won't). I said I wouldn't want to join United if I were him :geek:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 am

You are correct
I misread it.Apologies

No top player would join this club imo
If you are a top top player and have ambition you can go to the worlds leading clubs with ambition.
There are many that include City(now openly admitting they want to buy two top players for every position) and Liverpool(Klopp now openly admitting Liverpool need to buy big/the best to sustain their challenge) or Madrid(Totally rebuilding) or Barca(Steadily replacing good with better and getting older with young back up players)
You can go to a lovely city like Paris and become a millionaire
Or you can come to United on a contract that you know you will still be on in 5 years time and be guaranteed to play most of your career with the likes of Jones,Smalling and be forced to do a solo job as the clubs only star player and live on Instagram to keep the clubs profile high
No this club is rotten to the core.It was a fornicate mess,it is a fornicate mess and will happily be allowed to stay a mess with these thieving clowns

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:23 am

I have in the past tried to defend the Glazer position in the past, even though I was against the whole way they took over the club.
Now today seeing that a fringe director, who has professed no interest in the club whatsover taking out a loan with club shares as security is for me the final straw.
Along with the lack of investment, particularly over the past couple of seasons, plus the (reported) renaging of promises made to fans this season, enough is enough.
It's along time since I personally bought any kind of United mechandise, I am now totally refusing to put anymore of my hard earned caseh their way, I am going to do my utmost to make sure that I don't patronise United or any of their sponsors in any way.
No going to a game next season, no Sky subscription, No BT subscription.

It's tme for the Glazers and Woodward to go, and the sooner the better.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:09 pm

You are totally correct however your post is described by this forums administrator as constant diatribe which i am proud to put MY name to

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 am

The protest outside the ground organised for 29th June is being described in the media as a total flop with around 20 people turning up, according to some there were more going into the megastore than were actually protesting.
Organising it for a close season Saturday in June probably wasn't the best idea.
The person organising it was all over twitter being exposed as a con-man, Patrick Ward claims to be Irish but has an Ivory Coast flag on his Twitter profile.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... e-show-up/

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”