Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Louis van Gael's judgement

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:52 am

So may people were happy when LVG got the bullet
Also as many as when Jose got fired but probably not as many as when Moyes got the chop
But was it the right decision and just as important was it the right time and the right place morally?
Just read an article about the 25 players who left in his time and where they ended up
If you couple that with the fourth choice players he "was given" by Ed Woodward and Matt Judge i think he did an amazing job considering the pricks above him
I feel they will never restrict him cutting the wage bill and bringing in cash from selling players

So here is the list
Released due to age and effectively retired
RVP(he was replaced by Martial)
Evra,Rio and Namamja Vidic
and finally Darren Fletcher who reached the end of his contract and was still recovering from his illness
I can't argue with any of those

Shirt sellers moved on
Kagawa_went back to Dortmund where he never set the world alight and now on loan at Besiktas
Nani-Sold to pay for Martial.Went to Fernebache and after that became a journeyman,average player playing at Valencia,Lazio,Sporting Lisbon and finally in America
Zaha-The only one you might query.He did it at Palace but not at Old Trafford.Now playing well and attracting attention.I never know whether he was not given a chance or he is a Lukaku type player ie he can do it in flashes playing for a shit team but can't constantly show at the highest level
Di Maria-They told him they were going to build a team around him.More lies of the kind they told Pogba.He didn't know he was going to be sold by Madrid,never wanted to be here and made that clear from the off.He only wanted to play for a winning and ambitious team.A very good player who regretted ever joining from the start

Players who i always considered poor despite some forum members constantly banging their todgers about some of these players
NONE have gone on to do anything important anywhere
Wellbeck
Pea
Jonny Evans
Buttner
The buy one get one free twins
Bebe-The one they bought to give SAF his bribery to keep quiet money
Angelo Henriquez
Reece James
Fat arsed Anderson
Anders Lindegaard-This one is a great story-Snapped up by West Brom but did not play ONE game,loaned out to Preston who bought him and sold him to Burnley where he has not played ONE game
Tom Cleverley Cleverley.The forerunner to MacTomminay
Frederico Macheda
Ben Amos-Can barely get a game at a shit club like Bolton where he went to and still is
Tom Thorpe-Cant get a club
Petrucci-Playing 3 levels own
Milinkovic-Savic_who??

The only other one is Michael Keane.No better or worse than the average centre halves we currently have and will have for the long term future

So who is doing the transfer dealings at Old Trafford and are they competent enough to do so?

Your thoughts please

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Louis van Gael's judgement

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 am

Van Gaal won a cup but I had more fun times recovering from surgery than watching United under him.

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:33 pm

well i don't suppose Ole's last 9 games will have done much for you either
Losing to Cardiff
Serious Dickings by City,Everton and Wolves and Barcelona twice
and a couple of hanging on draws against the mighty Huddersfield and a Chelsea team with an eye on Europe
I suppose that style,which by the way is our current style is a lot better than playing organised better football under LVG and winning a cup

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am

raycreative wrote:
Losing to Cardiff
and a couple of hanging on draws against the mighty Huddersfield and a Chelsea team with an eye on Europe
I suppose that style,which by the way is our current style is a lot better than playing organised better football under LVG and winning a cup

Before the players gave up, we won 17 out of 19 games with the first 10 having about over 35 goals.

It actually was exciting.

Plus, it has nothing to do with Van Gaal, his football was so fornicate static and pathetic

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:55 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am
raycreative wrote:
Losing to Cardiff

Before the players gave up, we won 17 out of 19 games with the first 10 having about over 35 goals.

It actually was exciting.

Plus, it has nothing to do with Van Gaal, his football was so fornicate static and pathetic

But the first 19 games were not real
It was one of those things that you could say "that's football"

The players didn't give up
As a team they were not just good enough and at this level they were found out
Top managers worked out how to stop the gung ho football Ole was playing

LVG's football was not static.It was professional
He worked out,as did Jose how poor our centre halves were and packed bodies around them to protect them
What else could he do as "the management committee" was giving him "fourth choice players"

If Ole doesn't get some serious help from above,and that is looking less likely by the day then by Xmas everybody is going to be screaming for Ole's head
This is currently the same team that was getting battered by Cardiff and Huddersfield with the sole addition of a young untried kid on the wing
It is not all LVG or all Jose's fault

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 am

I highly doubt Ole will see the whole season

"Make America Great Again!"

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm

Van Gaal got the sack because Jose became available

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Sigmarite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Van Gaal got the sack because Jose became available
Possibly.We will never know for sure.
Possibly part of the reason is that LVG got fed up of,to use his own words "fourth choice players" but i stress we will never know
What got LVG upset,and i must admit me,was the way they did it.
LVG having clearly now spoken to Jose has stated he had been replaced long before he knew it
Also the timing ie on the steps of Wembley and the way,via the TV was just classless.
One thing this club has had through my lifetime of supporting pre Glazer is class
Matt Busby had it.SAF had it.This lot don't have an ounce of class

And just to finish it Jose got the bullet when he stopped caring and started pissing about with not a worry after they did to Jose in the transfer market what they did to LVG ie shit fourth choice players
Now call me a cynic but so far only a young unproven kid in James and bollock scratching with Wan-Bissaku begs the question "When does Ole get the bullet?" a coz to use the words of a now vanished to a corner ex forum member "we iz as shitty as shitty and the pile a coz we do big poo poo's" :laugh: :laugh:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”