Next Match: Image
Internazionale in a Pre-Season Friendly.
Saturday 20th July 2019, KO 12:30 BST.
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

says it all - van Gaal interview

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:53 pm

and nothing has or is changing is it

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -solskjaer

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: says it all

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:24 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:53 pm
and nothing has or is changing is it

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -solskjaer
After reading that my first thought was, Are you Louis Van Gaal in disguise?

That's a pretty damning interview, but you can't argue with anything he says. Pretty much everything you have been saying is true, although I don't know how many real fans deny much of it, but he has completely confirmed almost everything.

I don't think there is any turning around our fortunes as long as the Glazers are around. And too bad LVG was manager during their reign, because I was a fan before, but after reading this I would love to see him given a chance when he had the proper support of the club.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:38 am

I take no pleasure about being right.Honestly
If you add the sniping that Jose is also doing, whilst giving you bits of information, the picture becomes clearer
We have no playing ambition.We have no morals.The club is indeed rotten to the core.
It shits on fans,history and ambition
Did you see how many old players were guests of Liverpool in the final.Can you see United taking that many?Not a hope

To answer your question about whether the real fans believe all what LVG said i believe they are split.
Shifting ever so slowly towards believing it.
They do hate the Glazers but so what.They are never around and don't care.They clearly have a policy of not speaking to either deny or confirm.They just keep taking the cash
They ignore comments on takeover bids because simply put this club is not for sale
I am told they are putting pressure on top names clubs to pursue the European super league model consisting of top named teams like City,Madrid,Barca,Liverpool,United,Bayern etc break away and just play each other.
No relegation like the American Football
That would just be a 30 game season making fortunes off the TV and Far Eastern fans
The season would be supplemented by a lot of friendlies
The ptoblems the Glazers have with that concept is that fans of Madrid and Barca who own the club won't fancy it
Neither would the Germans imo

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:12 pm

It's really good interview but it's nothing we didn't know. I wish for once LVG would give an interview about Woodward without looking inwards at his own performance.

He talks about Herrera and Mata as good players yet refused to trust them until his job was on the line.
He still thinks he played good football when it was worse than anything Jose served up. That Sheffield United game is still burned in my memory.

However his comments about Woodward are nothing new. He knows sweet fornicate all about football, but he made all the football decisions. We know that. This club has gone to the dogs, and even worse, those in charge are satisfied where it is at.

We just witnessed City and Liverpool set record breaking seasons, and what are we going to do about it? Sweet fornicate all. Liverpool over the last 3 years identified, pursued and obtained all their targets that met all their needs.

Since 2015, Liverpool have 5 players still on their list, City 4. We have 18. We refuse to clear out the dead wood. We refuse to sign new targets. All we hear is "impossible to buy that many players, impossible to sell that many and impossible to overturn 20 points"

fornicate joke

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 pm

So Ray, I've heard and agreed with much that has been said, but what now? Does the Utd fan have a say? What can the regular OT attendee do to make his voice heard? Moaning and groaning on the internet is not gonna help, there must be a better plan of action !

...and the Truth shall make you free.....

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:34 pm

"However his comments about Woodward are nothing new. He knows sweet fornicate all about football, but he made all the football decisions. We know that. This club has gone to the dogs, and even worse, those in charge are satisfied where it is at"

And that is the start and finish of it
What LVG is saying,and i agree with him,is that he played the best football he could with the players that were GIVEN TO HIM
He admits to buying some like di Maria but as soon as he realised a mistake had been made he sold him at no loss
He won us an FA Cup

Jose was the same
He said "finishing second with the players that HE WAS GIVEN was a great achievent.Well that in hindsight was the truth was it not"
As soon as Woodward let him down in the transfer market he threw in the towel and waited for his payoff

So what can we do as fans Colin?
Absolutely nothing
These fornicate are here for the long haul
They are waiting to see if the 16 team breakaway European league happens
If not like they do at Tampa they cut the costs and find more sponsors

I predict that despite all the rumours,and that is all they are as these bastards don't speak they will let Pogba go if
1 They get enough money
2 They can buy another shirt seller for less

I predict at that point DDG will say they are showing no ambition so they will sell him and keep the money

I predict that they will unload Lukaku thank god

I predict Ole will keep his centre halves because he is toeing the party line

Summary
Ole pays for himself with the Norwegian ipad branch
Sell the keeper and keep the money
Sell Pogba,buy somebody else and create a smokescreen they have spent a fortune
All the fans will blame Ole like they have done LVG and Jose and all the fans will say it's Ole's fault and that's another hero down the pan

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:45 am

Colin Francis wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 pm
So Ray, I've heard and agreed with much that has been said, but what now? Does the Utd fan have a say? What can the regular OT attendee do to make his voice heard? Moaning and groaning on the internet is not gonna help, there must be a better plan of action !

Had a little think about your comments

In my last post i said there was nothing the OT fan could do
I have had a slight rethink
There is not much the fan can do but there are a few bits
Using Blackpool as comparison one, the Oystons did not budge even when the regular fans just stopped turning up
An emptyish ground at Old Trafford won't worry this lot
As long as 500 Norwegians are turning up every game the manager is paid for
There is still a large number of Chinese already booked up for the pilgrimage.That said there won't be too many new Chinamen over the next few years as they only follow success
United showed the flexibility they possess by sending out a text to all fans wishing all Muslim fans a happy whatever it was yesterday

The Oystons fell because they lied to an investor whose money they took and who successfully sued them
This won't happen at United
The Glazers don't even turn up, and as a Liverpool fan Woodward doesn't care
That takes me on to what might work

The scousers got rid of their own American leeches in the form of Gillette and Hicks by marching before every game and singing "get out of our club"
The difference was that Gillette and Hicks did turn up so they could hear the abuse

A slim chance but that's it
Organisation and protest and hurl abuse at anybody that does turn up

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”