Next Match: Image
Sheffield United in the Premier League.
Sunday 24th November 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Herrera

Sun May 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Woodward is a birth canal.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Herrera

Sun May 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Ole wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Woodward is a birth canal.
Tell em about it. I opened another thread about this earlier. One of the ones who truly bleeds for the club is being allowed to leave while we make all this big talk about a rebuild with the right kind of player.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 pm

So despite me telling anybody that was prepared to listen,and there weren't many what was going to happen/is happening you now move forwards
What is the surprise
There is much more of this to come

We are replacing mid salaried players with cheaper options
It is Glazernomics.ACCEPT IT.NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE

Where is the big talk about "the right kind of player to rbuild with" coming from?
It is not from within the club
They have made no statemnet
They don't talk to fans
They don't even talk to players
Herrara and Mata have not heard from Woodward since November

Ole has now changed his plan btw
In a TV interview with MUTV,live and today he said he had decided to get the oung loaned put players like Fosu Mensah back and integrate them into the squad,That's Glazer speak for don't expect too many players in

He said he had decided to give most of the current squad another season to prove themselves.That means Woodward has got at him and told him there is not much money available

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Once PSG got involved and Herrera asked for 200k then it was a no brainer to wish him on his merry way.

But the reality is it should never have got this far. Offer him the fornicate contract properly 18 months ago instead of activating an extension in the mail and you might have kept the player.

Herrera might not be world class but hes been useful, and considering how many players and poisitions needed replacing before he left, no one trusts the club going forward to rectify this.

As for not being world class, how many in Liverpool and Spurs midfield are world class? Yet look what they can do. Herrera should've been kept, with better players signed elsewhere. Now we need both...

I will say this though, what the fornicate is with the video and hoopha over a player chosing to leave. Van Persie won us the league on his own left boot and didnt even get an announcement that he was off, let alone a fornicate video

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 am

Sandies wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 pm
Once PSG got involved and Herrera asked for 200k then it was a no brainer to wish him on his merry way.

But the reality is it should never have got this far. Offer him the fornicate contract properly 18 months ago instead of activating an extension in the mail and you might have kept the player.

Herrera might not be world class but hes been useful, and considering how many players and poisitions needed replacing before he left, no one trusts the club going forward to rectify this.

As for not being world class, how many in Liverpool and Spurs midfield are world class? Yet look what they can do. Herrera should've been kept, with better players signed elsewhere. Now we need both...

I will say this though, what the fornicate is with the video and hoopha over a player chosing to leave. Van Persie won us the league on his own left boot and didnt even get an announcement that he was off, let alone a fornicate video
They were never going to get a new contract
I can reveal they offered him a 1 year contract at £70k a week in November and never went back to him
He is clearly not a commercial asset to them and as such they wanted him to leave
Presumably happy to try McTominay who is probably on about £20k a week and has a 5 year contract
On the assumption that Herrara would have expected,correctly in the current maket to earn £150k a week that's a saving of £130k a week ie £7m a year saving
No brainer if your surname is Glazer

Follow the same theory through Smalling and Jones and now you have 3 shit players for a long long time

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Theres no way Jones and Smalling are peanuts. Both of them are definitely earning over 100k a week

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Sandies wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:57 pm
Theres no way Jones and Smalling are peanuts. Both of them are definitely earning over 100k a week

I have no idea exactly how much they earn but Glazernomics added to common sense tells you that it will be relatively small
I know when the likes of Mata,Herrara,Matic,Carrick,Young,Valencia hit 30 they get about £70/75k a week
That is what they offered Herrara.He now leaves and gets £200k a week

So if you compare whatever you think Smalling and Jones are on and estimate what a Virgil van Dijt and de Ligt might earn you will see why we are "almost" and "nearly" signing these players but never actually get them
We end up with cheap kids(Dalot and james from Swansea) and old men(Valencia and Young) and a few loans like Fosu Mensah
All smoke and mirrors

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”