Next Match: Image
Sheffield United in the Premier League.
Sunday 24th November 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Cardiff City (h)

Sun May 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Image vs. Image

Home to Cardiff City in the Premier League.
Sunday 12th May 2019, KO 15:00 BST.

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Cardiff City (h)

Sun May 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Preview

Just play the kids here see who go potential. We need a major investment and what happened to the 433.

We are back to being crappy.

Kids to get the win.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm

No Goku
We were never good.
LVG told you that
Remember."This is Jose football but is getting results(luckily)"

It is only you mate that has been a coz himself silly with the "crisp passing" and "attacking football" rubbish

We just played,in Huddersfield a team that was as poor as any i have seen in a long long time and who could go down again next season,they are that bad
And yet we were no better and are now poised to lose Pogba,DDG and possibly Rashford
We still have the problem of replacing Valencia,Fellaini,Mata,Herrara,Young
And that doesn't take into account Lukaku,Sanchez,Bailly,Jones,Smalling,Darmian,Dalot etc etc etc

Be under no illusion football wise this club is desperate and still in freefall ala Tampa Bay
But the good news is that the bottom line is still strong and ALL season tickets have been sold for next season according to the emails United sent out yesterday
Only a Bobby Charlton and a Number 7 package available

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon May 06, 2019 11:28 am

Hopefully Sanchez injury is serious enough to mean he can play no part in this game, and then we flog him to China or Chelsea or something.

Chong to start.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Thankfully I am away in Brittany.

I won't be searching for bars showing the match.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon May 06, 2019 1:24 pm

You'll miss *checks notes* another abject performance from players we need to sell.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Dante:

What grounds can you possibly have to say that, other than all the available evidence?

Young tells us they are looking forward, not backwards, and will be even more lively and dedicated than they were against Huddersfield, if such a thing is possible.

I think Ole may have a flawed match tracker, as he tells us he could not fault them for effort.

I thought it customary to run around the pitch, but no doubt I am old fashioned.

And that notorious United hater, Gary Neville, was finding fault again.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 06, 2019 4:37 pm

DaveMart wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 pm
Dante:

What grounds can you possibly have to say that, other than all the available evidence?

Young tells us they are looking forward, not backwards, and will be even more lively and dedicated than they were against Huddersfield, if such a thing is possible.

I think Ole may have a flawed match tracker, as he tells us he could not fault them for effort.

I thought it customary to run around the pitch, but no doubt I am old fashioned.

And that notorious United hater, Gary Neville, was finding fault again.
Unfortunately i have to tell you that Gary does not hate United
He loves them and it hurts him a lot what he is seeing
He is telling the truth through a very loud medium which is his TV audience

No Ole telling us everything will get better when we buy 4 players
No deafening silence from the suits who control this club
No forum denials from people a cozing themselves to death

Just plain honest facts
"A shit team full of players who are not good enough bought by a Liverpool fan with minimal knowledge of football"

That's not United hate.That is truth and fact from fans who love the club and want to watch effort and success from EVERYBODY
That ain't close to starting to happen

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Mon May 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Ray:

You don't get irony, do you?

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Only reality unfortutunately a coz we are devils etc etc etc

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 am

raycreative wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm
No Goku
We were never good.
LVG told you that
Remember."This is Jose football but is getting results(luckily)"

It is only you mate that has been a coz himself silly with the "crisp passing" and "attacking football" rubbish

We just played,in Huddersfield a team that was as poor as any i have seen in a long long time and who could go down again next season,they are that bad
And yet we were no better and are now poised to lose Pogba,DDG and possibly Rashford
We still have the problem of replacing Valencia,Fellaini,Mata,Herrara,Young
And that doesn't take into account Lukaku,Sanchez,Bailly,Jones,Smalling,Darmian,Dalot etc etc etc

Be under no illusion football wise this club is desperate and still in freefall ala Tampa Bay
But the good news is that the bottom line is still strong and ALL season tickets have been sold for next season according to the emails United sent out yesterday
Only a Bobby Charlton and a Number 7 package available
Look we had an amazing 3 months and we must not forget. BUT now when I look at the bench who do I see.

Ole, McKenna and Phelan. A month ago we had our destiny in our own hands. But let face it we were better than Chelski in.first half last week.

It's almost as if the players are sitting on lazy boys saying OK we on big pay checks ect.

Take Depay he is a prime example. Players come here for a big payday not to play football.

Hopefully the Glazers will invest in players coz there is nothing to play for in this season finale.

We got some great kids coming through but we need 5 players.

If it ain't broke why did we fix the formation to a 442. Get this lads and keep the ones playing for the shirt.

But we need strong midfield ect. If we going to play 442 then we need different type of midfielders with flyers.

Ole needs to take charge here.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 07, 2019 8:18 am

Unfortunately Goku,you see games,performances and results completely differently to almost everybody else
In the term "everybody else" i encompass fans,critics,sportwriters,worlds best managers etc

The fantastic 3 months you refer to include beating teams like Cardiff,Huddersfield,Bournemouth etc
There were a few other good/lucky results where we were either hanging on or were lucky to win such as Spurs 1-0
Every United fan was pleased with the PSG result but no one who is honest can say it was deserved or that it was a turning point
This was highlighted by the dicking we got at the hands of Barca
We have had further dickings from City and Arsenal and Wolves since

The table does not lie i am afraid
It has not lied for the last 7 years of constant decline

You can talk all you want about great kids coming through but the reality is that there are not a lot of great kids at all
There are a couple,three at best and they are a long long way from the finished article.
Experience tells you that about one in 5 + make it
The under 23's and the under 18's have been totally neglected and have had mostly the same dickings as the first team

No this is a shit team with only commercial ambitions

It is nice and easy to say Ole needs to take charge
What if Ed Woodward won't let him take charge
Listen to what our previous managers have said,and they were experienced and proven
LVG "They gave me fourth choice players".The key word is "THEY"
Jose "I gave Mr Woodward a list of 5 defenders and i got none".The obvious keyword is "MR WOODWARD
It is clear who has been making the decisions even if people are happy,for some reason to blame LVG and Jose
So why do you think the Glazers will now take the decision making of Ed Woodward and Matt Judge and give it to Ole?
It is only profit that counts.Surely you can see that now and Ed keeps telling you success is not important to the profit.He is in black and white as saying it and yet people still call ME negative

It is wait and see as it always has been but the expectation and optimism is no longer about is it?

Forget the a coz they are shitty and they are the scum and a coz they are sheep shaggers etc
We iz shit a coz we don't care as a club about the fans that have followed this club for a long time

We are more concerned that our official airline sponsor Aeroflot has plane troubles and our official travel partner Thomas Cook has lost 75% of it's value and our official money sponsor Zebra Finance has lost its licence to lend
The good news is that our official shaving sponsor is Remington
FFS
Last edited by raycreative on Tue May 07, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 am

Goku:

In those 3 months, how many good performances did we have? I recall about 4 or 5 really good games. The others were just great results - we didn't seem to have much control in those games, but
our strikers were either unnaturally lethal and scored every half chance on the day, or things just seemed to fall in place. Granted, there was effort from the team that we don't see any more.

Not sure which bright sparks you see coming through. Apart from Greenwood, I don't see anyone particularly special - I also reckon McTominay could become a bigger, stronger, Darren Fletcher (which ain't a bad thing at all), but that's the best anyone can really expect based on what we've seen.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue May 07, 2019 11:02 am

We dropped 7 points from winning positions coz we can't defend. Whether it's going to get the investment we need we will have to see.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Goku wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:02 am
We dropped 7 points from winning positions coz we can't defend. Whether it's going to get the investment we need we will have to see.
We didn't win games coz we can't defend or attack or control any level of play at most times in most games.Apart from that we iz a gud team
Everybody and i mean everybody who loves this club is now finally screaming
They go from fans,through commentators such as Gary Neville through to hardened journalists who know the game intimately
They all say the same thing which is Woodward must go from the role as recruiter
But will he?
I seriously doubt it.Why should he?
He "might" pretend to take a back seat but as the Glazers main man they won't let him go

Did anyone hear Gary Neville last night lay into Woodward
"After 7 shit recruiting years why is he still in charge.He didn't fancy any of Jose's wanted defenders""Who is Woodward to tell Jose who he should or shouldn't fancy?"
He went on to say "I can tell you at every Premier league club other than Manchester United who is in charge of transfers but i haven't got a clue of who is in charge at United"
Says it all really

But as you say Goku "wait and see".We might as well say it now a coz we az been saying it for 7 years plus and it has got worse.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 10, 2019 11:58 am

Valencia playing the first half tomorrow a coz the game means fornicate all

Go on Goku give us the crisp passing and unlucky bollocks and predict a 3-0 win
Before the fixtures are realeased for next year you might as well predict 38 straight wins a coz we iz gud and they iz shitty and the pile etc

My goodness it is frustrating isn't it

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 12, 2019 12:50 pm

anybody realise there is a game on in a couple of hours :laugh: :laugh:

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sun May 12, 2019 1:27 pm

No one cares as it's a meaningless game tbf... :oops:

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sun May 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:24 pm
You'll miss *checks notes* another abject performance from players we need to sell.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Where is "a coz Goku" vanished to?

Never mind lad next year will be fabulous a coz Shiity and the Pile can't keep it up
Or can they?
We only havee 15 games to make up and a coz we iz gud there won't be problem

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 12, 2019 11:50 pm

fornicate this club. fornicate these players

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:08 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm
Where is "a coz Goku" vanished to?

Never mind lad next year will be fabulous a coz Shiity and the Pile can't keep it up
Or can they?
We only havee 15 games to make up and a coz we iz gud there won't be problem
I haven't vanished just dissapointed with the defending then. But on the upside we will see a fitter Man Utd this season. I fully expect Chelski to get a hiding from us in the season opener.

Watch this space.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”