Next Match: Image
Internazionale in a Pre-Season Friendly.
Saturday 20th July 2019, KO 12:30 BST.
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Transfer window not that far away

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:57 am
Strong rumours in the papers today.
Let's face it we have to live on rumours as Ed Woodward never speaks does he

The rumours today are that ole has spoken to DDG and told him he wants him to stay
He has alledgedly told Woodward to do the deal
The rumour says that Woodward has done absolutely fornicate all which is pissing DDG off more

Another rumour has it that United have bid for Bale but have been rejected
they offered reportedly £150m last year but have only offered £75m now
Who the fornicate would want Bale other than a shirt manufacturer now that he will be 30 in a couple of months and is now injury prone.
Oh yes that's right United would, if they can sell Pogba and DDG
Other reports state that Real only want to loan him out.

If he's not good enough for them, he certainly isn't good enough for us

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 pm

He's had a bad season by his standards
Before that he had 5 phenomenal seasons
It couldn't be anything to do with United pissing him around,yet again ,and running down his contract could it?
Everybody knows that he and Pogba are both greedy bastards
Playing for such an illustrious club which is being backed all the way back to the top by the owners should be good enough for these two greedy players to want to be at this club

Get rid of them both

We have Lee Grant in goal and Fred in midfield
Cash them both in

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:50 am

As the draft has started in the NFL i keep an eye on the Tampa Bay fans reaction.
At least the few that still support the team that is

I just loved this exchange on twitter that sums up what could even be on here

Original post
"Let's make an effort this year to actually get good players and ACTUALLY pay them...Glazers are cheap SOB's"
The reply from another tweeter,Jorge Suarez, was
"You can complain about a lot being a bucs fan..but the glazers being cheap is not one of them..why do you think we are pushing hard up against the cap?Because they aren't spending?Loiz they've been spending,but they're just not hitting"

Yet another example of Glazernomics where the Glazers and their monkeys keep quiet and leave the fans fighting with each other trying to look through smoke and mirrors t what is actually happening
Here as in Manchester and on this forum two genuine fans
One thinks they spend nothing and the other thinks they spend a lot but badly
The only difference is that Tampa Bay having hit rock bottom could possibly therefore be described as no longer in free fall after total decline under Glazer ownership
We however have only had 14 years of going backwards under their ownership(it took 2 or 3 years after the previous owners to actually start the steady but serious decline)

The good news is that despite hitting rock bottom in the States the Glazers still make fortunes and despite our decline they still make seriously huge profits here.
Life is good if you surname is Glazer

F**k the fans eh

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:30 pm

It's all rumours but the association of former United players had an end of season dinner last night
Strong rumours we are back for Harry Maguire
I am sure Ed Woodward will make a statement soon

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Reports in Metro that Pogba ( Well his agent) has agreed a deal with Real worth £10.3m a season, he has according to AS and Metro submitted a transfer request convinced that United will not have ECL football next season.

So thats the reason he's playing shit !

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:28 pm

Wait and see
Do you think the money is the reason that Lukaku and Sanchez and Young and Jones are playing shit?

How much is the fee that United are getting for Pogba reported to be and more importantly what will we be doing with this fee or what should we do with this fee
I think it is diabolical that Pogba and DDG want to play for a team that is at the top of the world game

I am having lunch with Juan Mata's agent tomorrow so should find out where he is going
I wonder who our director of football is targeting to replace him and Herrara and Valencia and Fellaini and Carrick

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Just had a thought Sigmar
That Pogba story cannot be true
Ole has said that he wants Pogba and Ed Woodward has given him assurances that he won't let Pogba go
He can transfer request all he wants but United won't sell a coz weez don't need or want the money do we?

The trick is not to cash him in
It is to convince him we will build a team around his obvious abilities and then do it

Playing alongside Fred and Sanchez and with Lukaku and Jesse ahead of him he has no chance to play and enjoy himself
I wouldn't blame him for wanting to go but that's not his fault the rest of team is a shit patched up load of crap

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am

Ed Woodward reported to be ready to allow Ole to sell players
I bet he and the Glazers are gutted!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... e-transfer

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:00 pm

raycreative wrote:
Ole has said that he wants Pogba and Ed Woodward has given him assurances that he won't let Pogba go
He can transfer request all he wants but United won't sell a coz weez don't need or want the money do we?

It is to convince him we will build a team around his obvious abilities and then do it

Playing alongside Fred and Sanchez and with Lukaku and Jesse ahead of him he has no chance to play and enjoy himself
I wouldn't blame him for wanting to go but that's not his fault the rest of team is a shit patched up load of crap
You can't build a team around a player that only shows up when it's convenient for him

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:31 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:00 pm
raycreative wrote:

You can't build a team around a player that only shows up when it's convenient for him
Funny how he shows up in almost every game for France when he is playing with some of the worlds best players
He possibly finds that exciting and enjoyable enough to play
At United it is usually nothing more than a photo shoot with some sponsor or dancing on a public image page with Jesse

Did you notice how Matt Busby always got Denis Law and George Best interested but when the team was playing shit in the early 1970's and being carried by George alone,somewhat like Pogba the George went missing
Funny that

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu May 02, 2019 7:26 am

Any body heard anything about anything??
Who is going?Who is staying?
What is our policy?
Who our targets are?
Who is to be the director of football?

The only thing i have had over the last few days are emails offering me the last few tickets that are alledgedly available for Cardiff.Obviously not £50 seats but a Bobby Charlton for £1200
Also a reminder that i can now apply for tickets for the games against Perth and Leeds in Oz.Even though the merchandising tour won't go ahead if Wolves win the cup

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 am

Update on the upcoming transfer window
It is still nothing more than gossip and plain understanding of the Manchester United mentality
These are the views that were given to me by a couple of respected football journalists friends of mine
Update on Mata-They believe that United have finally made him a one year offer on a reduced salary after stonewalling him since last November.They are of the opinion that he and his father are looking for another club for Juan that will offer him more money and a longer term contract.If however Juan can't find one he will sign for United

Update on Herrara-They believe he has also finally been offered a contract,again after there has been no communication since November.They believe he has already signed for another club but is so pissed off with United for leaving him in the lurch he will not tell them until nearer the end of his actual contract just to show them how galling it can be

Update on Dean Henderson-He has had an amazing season in goal for Sheffield United who have been promoted.He is one of a very small number of United youngsters that are out on loan who have not been relegated.He wants to stay at Sheffield and play in the Premier league.
Sheffield United probably can't afford to buy him so the liklehood is that United will continue to loan him to Sheffield United if Dean signs a new long term contract with United.That way Ed Woodward gets to keep an asset on the cheap whilst staying in total control.If DDG does leave in the next 12 months then Dean could be a good and realtively cheap option

Update on Pogba-This is interesting.Just opinions but it makes sense to me
Pogba is leaning towards wanting to leave and mostly for footballing reasons.He does not feel this club has his ambitions and he feels it is not the club he thought he was rejoining.He remembered the times when he was at the club when SAF was in charge
He is waiting to see if United are in the having a laugh league or the Champions league AND what the recruiting policy is going to be in May,June and July.He is aware he is under contract and as such there is only so much he can do
His agent wants him away end of.Purely for the agents huge fee
United are thought to be open to him leaving or staying.Ed Woodward sees massive commercial value in him for the next 3 years(2 years left plus a one year option)
However if another club is prepared to give United £150m(they are reputably suggesting £160m is the price) they they will consider letting him go and effectively take the commercial profit that he would generate now

Muller-They are hearing that United are asking Bayern Munich about Thomas Muller

All interesting for me

I don't know if it interests any of you

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 am

Excuse me, Müller? I don't bite into this. Hardly even a shirt seller.

UNITED > ENGLAND

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 04, 2019 12:07 pm

SUBXERO wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 am
Excuse me, Müller? I don't bite into this. Hardly even a shirt seller.
As i say rumour only but at 29/30 years old they might get him relatively cheap is they sell either Lukaku or Rashford or both
And i suspect he will be a better shirt seller than Lukaku
There will be some underlying commercial only reason.You just have to find it

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sat May 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Would prefer Muller to Lukaku to be fair but that would purely be for footballing reasons and so it becomes a toss up between who sells more shirts.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Ole wrote:
Would prefer Muller to Lukaku to be fair but that would purely be for footballing reasons and so it becomes a toss up between who sells more shirts.
I'd prefer to see me than Lukaku
Lukaku is the worst United centre forward that i can remember
Now when he talks openly about wanting to leave,as he has been doing then he can fornicate off if he can find another club.That in itself won't be easy
United will have swum the channel if they can get him away but as usual it is not just about getting rid.It is also about replacing for better
If there is a serious intention and desire to rebuild this team(and i suspect there isn't) then the way forward will be to accept it is at least a 3 year process
Therefore to take in players at about 30 years old in any position is a useless exercise.As you end your 3 year cycle the first players you got already need replacing
We should totally forget the Schweinteiger,Zlatan,Falcao mentality of short term commercial signing only
That is a huge pill for this lot to swallow and i don't believe they are even considering it

If there was any positive intention all the wanted ducks should now be lined up
I can see us,yet again scrapping around in August having "only just" missed out on all the big name transfers
But as usual it is wait and see

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat May 04, 2019 3:37 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 pm
Ole wrote:
I'd prefer to see me than Lukaku
Lukaku is the worst United centre forward that i can remember

tbf Ray, how can you have forgotten Gary Birtles and Peter Davenport :P

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Point well made and accepted Ste

I like to have a mental block with that quality of player but Lukaku is indeed in that bracket

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Apparently "Our Danny" is leaving the Arse on a free.
Wonder if we'll resign him :headbang:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Tue May 07, 2019 12:40 pm

Radio silence on any transfer activity so far, meanwhile the two midfielders I thought we could be in for based on rumours, seems Man City are actually interested in signing them.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Diego Godin is leaving Atletico Madrid.
The 33 year old centre half is now out of contract so is looking to finish his career.
He has revealed that he rejected an offer from Manchester United last summer
So there is one answer about what sort of defenders Ed Woodward is looking at
A 32 year old,on the way out!1
It would have been a one season contract with a one year trigger on the cheap
Welcome to the wonderful world of Manchester United

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 07, 2019 1:29 pm

The Ajax centre half,de Ligt, has said he is not interested in joining United
It appears he wants to play at the top level and LVG has told him to consider City and Liverpool as both those clubs could do with better centre halves and he will get games at the top level
Mind you according to forum members LVG was a shit manager who knew nothing and bought the wrong players
I assume nobody still believes that shit

You never know Ed Woodward might go after Daley Blind!!
In 4 or 5 years we will have Pique back and Messi in front of him playing for the Manchester United Harlem Globetrotters

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Here's a teaser
We can come back to this later
From Napoli Kybali(to keep the fans quiet as they can't get de Ligt.They had a chance last summer but took a look at his dad who is fat and said gentically he might not stay fit.!!Seriously.I wonder why they bought Wazza then.Have you seen his dad
From Swansea Daniel James(on a Ryan Giggs recommend)
From Juventus Dybala(Shirt seller to replace Pogba)

To PSG DDG
To anybody Pogba
desperate to get rid of Lukaku,Sanchez and Martial but nobody biting

Keeping Shaw,Jones,Smalling,Bailly,Lindelof,Young,Lindelof,Lingaard,Rashford
Bringing a lot of kids back n to make up the numbers

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 1:29 am

That De Ligt fat story is the biggest crock of shit. Creative bullshit, but bullshit nonetheless

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Wed May 15, 2019 8:44 am

Ray:
I wouldn't class Dybala as anything close to a shirt seller though. He's young, fit, a hard worker, scores goals, and I don't believe he spends half his life on social media. If we get him, that's a good thing. That said, whether I think we'll get him is another matter entirely.

Sandies:
Agree. It was carried by the Sun and I wouldn't trust anything coming from those guys.

Not overly impressed by this James kid as we've had players perform decently at lower league level only to disappear here. Ole says he's following the Rooney/Ronaldo model - those guys were actually tearing it up (particularly Wayne) even at that age. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”