Next Match: Image
Watford in the Premier League.
Saturday 30th March 2019, KO 15:00 UTC.
Goku
Academy Player
Academy Player

We should All be Proud

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:11 pm

I acknowledge that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What we need to understand is we are Man Utd the biggest club in the world. If we lose a match the media sharpening pencils.

Out of 12 games win 10 draw and lost 1 if this was any other team it would be a blip.

I am proud of the positivity Ole has installed in the players and there are some very talented players in the squad.

Except for Alexis running away and getting his twin brother to take his place probably coz the Spanish government going to. Charge him. With tax evasion.

Jokes asides this team has true grit. Yes we need investments in the squad my first player is that young De Jong from PSV or Ajax.

He has speed. Yes we lost against PSG, so what! After losing our two wide players they stepped up.

Ole will learn and I'm proud of the way we play. Bring on Chelski, Liverpool and Paris.

So now it's time to roll up our sleeves and take the gloves off.

4 Players and we'll be complete. On the balance of probalities no team can win every game not even Barca who in my opinion is the best in Europe.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Re: We should All be Proud

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:05 pm

I am proud of the team's achievements. I especially like that players who had seemed far less interested are now looking like they care. I must draw a note of caution. All Ole has done so far is create an "Arsenal" team that entertains but we haven't quite seen them playing with pressure on them. I think this would be a better measure of Ole than what we are seeing right now. These guys appear to be playing for nothing other than the pleasure of expression and it does matter that Ole is likeable.
We will see how we do against the title contenders and measure again what Ole promises.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”