Next Match: Image
Watford in the Premier League.
Saturday 30th March 2019, KO 15:00 UTC.
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: FA Cup vs Chelsea (a)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 am
Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 pm
RedSte wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:00 pm
Everything was great tonight...couldn't be happier (apart from the tough draw AGAIN!!)
You can bet your arse Ray will find something negative to say.
He wont be happy until we do the quad and one of his player friends WAG gives him a blow job

Tremendous performance
Controlled the game completely

Tell your mate Ed that he has done a great job and fully deserves his double salary of £5m that he announced last week
As a Lovely Man you should be proud of the extra prize money the club will get by progressing

If we are not careful we will have to put Ole on a proper well paid contract but let's not get too far ahead
Let's just enjoy the moment eh :laugh: :laugh:
What a miserable old fart you are, has your hatred reached the point that you can no longer enjoy a victory because it gives you so little to complain about. Are you actually wanting us to lose so you have an excuse to posts your hate?

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Re: the Dirty Boys!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Love this, Herrara talking about him and Matic stopping in midfield:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/n ... dirty-work

i've got to admit, after Matic narrowly escaped a red, I was screaming at Ole to bring him off, but the old stager knew exactly how he had to play the rest of the game.

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 pm

You can bet your arse Ray will find something negative to say.
He wont be happy until we do the quad and one of his player friends WAG gives him a blow job

Tremendous performance

Tell your mate Ed that he has done a great job and fully deserves his double salary of £5m that he announced last week
As a Lovely Man you should be proud of the extra prize money the club will get by progressing

If we are not careful we will have to put Ole on a proper well paid contract but let's not get too far ahead
What a miserable old fart you are, has your hatred reached the point that you can no longer enjoy a victory because it gives you so little to complain about. Are you actually wanting us to lose so you have an excuse to posts your hate?
He's not worth the time it takes to type a reply, he actually lived up to what I posted, and still went negative, he's the sort of bloke you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.
The funniest thing is he still thinks I'm some poster called maverick

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Herrera wrote:“What the manager has brought to the team is the message that we are all important,”
Ole has built a team out of the pieces Mourinho ripped apart.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

raycreative
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:50 am

Sigmar wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Tremendous performance

He's not worth the time it takes to type a reply, he actually lived up to what I posted, and still went negative, he's the sort of bloke you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.
The funniest thing is he still thinks I'm some poster called maverick
But you did take the time to type a reply didn't you :laugh: :laugh:
Yawn

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”