Next Match: Image
FC Astana in the Europa League.
Thursday 19th September 2019, KO 20:00 BST.
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Re: "This club is rotten to the core"

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:13 am

raycreative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 am
How cynical can you get

Manchester United honoured the memory of Sir Matt Busby on Saturday before the game with Brighton
They had a one minute applause before the game to remember the legacy of the great man and what he had achieved

The fans sang "Stand up for the Busby Babes" and other Matt related songs
A nice gesture by the club eh!
I wondered how the fans would have felt if they had known that in season 2016/07 the 4 seats in the directors box that were reserved for Matt and his family were confiscated by the club a,to use Woodwards own words to Sir Matts grand daughters, the club has decided to move forward
It seem they decided in terms of giving fans a warm feeling to spend more they might have thought again
I doubt it!!
Again you choose to tell only part of the story, the part which paints the club in poor light, why don't you tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the seats and the plaques ?
Just to put things straight, here is an article from the Guardian .
Manchester United says the club will continue to honour the memory of Sir Matt Busby in the directors’ box at Old Trafford despite concerns from fans about his family being moved out.

The plaques have been taken off the seats but the four plates bearing the name Busby have been given to the family at their request.

It is understood United will have a new plaque made for the seat that Busby sat in, similar to those created to mark the achievements of Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Charlton.

Following Busby’s death in 1994 the directors’ box seats were transferred to his children Sandy and Sheena, who both died during the 2014-15 season. United made the seats available to Busby’s grandchildren for one more year and then offered six (three apiece) complimentary season tickets in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand plus free hospitality.

“The club continues to provide tickets and hospitality for the descendants of Sir Matt but with the passing of his children that hospitality will continue in the Warwick Suite,” the club said in a statement.

“My dad always said it was a privilege to have those box tickets,” Amanda Eustace, one of Busby’s granddaughters, told the Manchester Evening News. “We have been extremely grateful to United for what they have given us over the past years. We do still have season tickets, which is absolutely fantastic.
I think that should make you STFU over that one. :D

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:
How cynical can you get

Manchester United honoured the memory of Sir Matt Busby on Saturday before the game with Brighton
They had a one minute applause before the game to remember the legacy of the great man and what he had achieved

I wondered how the fans would have felt if they had known that in season 2016/07 the 4 seats in the directors box that were reserved for Matt and his family were confiscated by the club a,to use Woodwards own words to Sir Matts grand daughters, the club has decided to move forward
It seem they decided in terms of giving fans a warm feeling to spend more they might have thought again
I doubt it!!
Again you choose to tell only part of the story, the part which paints the club in poor light, why don't you tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the seats and the plaques ?
Manchester United says the club will continue to honour the memory of Sir Matt Busby in the directors’ box at Old Trafford despite concerns from fans about his family being moved out.

The plaques have been taken off the seats but the four plates bearing the name Busby have been given to the family at their request.

It is understood United will have a new plaque made for the seat that Busby sat in, similar to those created to mark the achievements of Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Charlton.

Following Busby’s death in 1994 the directors’ box seats were transferred to his children Sandy and Sheena, who both died during the 2014-15 season. United made the seats available to Busby’s grandchildren for one more year and then offered six (three apiece) complimentary season tickets in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand plus free hospitality.

“The club continues to provide tickets and hospitality for the descendants of Sir Matt but with the passing of his children that hospitality will continue in the Warwick Suite,” the club said in a statement.

“My dad always said it was a privilege to have those box tickets,” Amanda Eustace, one of Busby’s granddaughters, told the Manchester Evening News. “We have been extremely grateful to United for what they have given us over the past years. We do still have season tickets, which is absolutely fantastic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... to-remove/

Guardian or Telegraph then bertie big bollocks??

So this is the whole story
The only reason the Glazers even remembered to honour Sir Matt was that another certain knight who has won more than Matt Busby pointed out to the greedy Glazers and Ed Woodward that it was the anniversary of his death and there had been rumblings amongst the older customers/fans
At that point the club did indeed get involved and to be fair they looked after the family well but for one day only

For information the club have indeed given 6 seats tickets to the Busby grandchildren bur NOT free hospitality
They have to pay the same £6 for a glass of Pepsi postmix as the rest of us

The name plates were not carefully removed and given to the Busby family as you implied
They were removed and chucked in the bin on the instructions of Ed Woodward and removed from the bin by the club secretary who then made a phone call to Janie,,Matts grand daughter who had no knowledge this was even happening
They were then and only then sent to her on HER request

So it is understood they are going to replace the plaques
WHEN??It has been 4 years

Did you go to the cemetary on Sunday.
A large number of us went to visit Sir Matt's grave
Didn't see Ed Woodward
I must have missed him

I thought you said you had an inquisitive mind
Your last post has let you down then
I will wait for the uninformed diatribe to come fizzing back

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:
How cynical can you get

I doubt it!!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... to-remove/

Guardian or Telegraph then bertie big bollocks??

So this is the whole story
The only reason the Glazers even remembered to honour Sir Matt was that another certain knight who has won more than Matt Busby pointed out to the greedy Glazers and Ed Woodward that it was the anniversary of his death and there had been rumblings amongst the older customers/fans
At that point the club did indeed get involved and to be fair they looked after the family well but for one day only

For information the club have indeed given 6 seats tickets to the Busby grandchildren bur NOT free hospitality
They have to pay the same £6 for a glass of Pepsi postmix as the rest of us

The name plates were not carefully removed and given to the Busby family as you implied
They were removed and chucked in the bin on the instructions of Ed Woodward and removed from the bin by the club secretary who then made a phone call to Janie,,Matts grand daughter who had no knowledge this was even happening
They were then and only then sent to her on HER request

So it is understood they are going to replace the plaques
WHEN??It has been 4 years

Did you go to the cemetary on Sunday.
A large number of us went to visit Sir Matt's grave
Didn't see Ed Woodward
I must have missed him

I thought you said you had an inquisitive mind
Your last post has let you down then
I will wait for the uninformed diatribe to come fizzing back
Diatribe My..... have we swallowed a dictionary ?

You are quoting an article from The Telegraph that is older than the article I quoted from The Guardian, you obviously failed to read the quote from Amanda Eustace.

Now I prefer to believe Amada Esutace's account than that of a jumped up birth canal on a forum who claims to have connections at OT.

All you do is constantly moan about this club, yet another post today, but over the years you have bought more memorabilia from the club than any other person on the planet, and you think that gives you some god given right to question every other supporter, or any other poster on this forum.

It may have escaped your attention but I wasn't at Sir Matts graveside either, along with about 3 million other United fans, are they worthless in your mind too.

I'm seriously beginning to think you have achip on your shoulder about this club, have they banned you, have your connecitons been told to stop talking to you ?

In every post you make you come across as a bitter little man, with nothing better to do all day than rubbish a club you claim to support, give me a break.

You are really a sad individual, who can only mock people, and for some sad reason you actually get a kick out of doing it.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:44 am

You have this bee in your bonnet about "my connections"
I don't consider them anything other than friends i have made through football

Why does this make you jeolous and bitter and twisted?

You seem to have an opinion on the morals that guide your life yet you constantly prove they actually don't exist do they?
You sort of question yourself and your beliefs in every post
It must be eating you up

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:52 am

raycreative wrote:

You seem to have an opinion on the morals that guide your life yet you constantly prove they actually don't exist do they?
It must be eating you up
Calling me bitter and twisted is bit rich coming from you !!

I hope you enjoy this forum when there is no-one left for you to abuse and mock.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:50 am

Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

It must be eating you up

I hope you enjoy this forum when there is no-one left for you to abuse and mock.
Ok

i give up

You win the troll of the week award again :laugh: :laugh:

Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:04 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

It must be eating you up

Ok

i give up

Better a troll than a prize prick

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:04 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

Ok

i give up

Better a troll than a prize prick
who??

Me or Ed Woodward?

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:03 pm

you 2 guys need to up your banter level..its a bit 6th form atm (N)

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 am

So are they going to give Ole the managers job soon or not?
He has already earned his chance but to call him manager now will cost more money than they are giving him,by a distance,from what they have to give him currently
I guess I’ve answered my own question 😀😀

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”