Next Match: Image
Cardiff City in the Premier League.
Saturday 22nd December 2018, KO 17:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Bournemouth (a)

Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:28 am

Image vs. Image

Away to Bournemouth in the Premier League
Saturday 3rd November 2018, KO 12:30 UTC

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Bournemouth (a)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:40 pm

That first half performance was terrible. It seems these players are just lazy tbh. The issue at this game this minute isn't really quality is it? It's just the desire to run an extra yard and quicker.

Credit to Matic though, he seems that be "trying" to put in effort, but he's just sooooo slow, if he's any slower, he'll be going in reverse. He's proper gone downhill that one

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Had logon problems so coulldn't reply in this thread until now.
I mananged to get to see this game, thanks to a mates wife who couldn't go, for the first time it was easy to sit among the opposing fans, there was nothing in this game that made me think this is a team that can win things. There was notihing about this team that resembles the Manchester United I grew up supporting. Mourinho has ripped the soul from this team, they are lie a bunch of indivdiuals meeting for the first time who have decided they hate each other and wont talk to each other.
Too many good time Charlies and wage thiefs.

I had the displeasure of watching the re-run of Arsenal/Liverpool game, we are so far behind the both of them in work ethic, creativity, talent and skill, it's going to take a re-incarnation of Fergie to get United playing the weay they should.
Wwe need a clearout, and it has to start with Mourinhou and his negative football.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 am

Sigmar wrote:
I mananged to get to see this game, thanks to a mates wife who couldn't go, for the first time it was easy to sit among the opposing fans, there was nothing in this game that made me think this is a team that can win things. There was notihing about this team that resembles the Manchester United I grew up supporting. Mourinho has ripped the soul from this team, they are lie a bunch of indivdiuals meeting for the first time who have decided they hate each other and wont talk to each other.

I had the displeasure of watching the re-run of Arsenal/Liverpool game, we are so far behind the both of them in work ethic, creativity, talent and skill, it's going to take a re-incarnation of Fergie to get United playing the weay they should.
Wwe need a clearout, and it has to start with Mourinhou and his negative football.
Give it a rest with the "It's all Mourhino's fault rubbiish"
Presumably before that it was all it's Van Gaals fault and before that all Moyes fault
What have all 3 got in common?
Well they were all top managers,with different excellent credentials who suddenly became rubbish when they joined United
All were hired by Scouse Ed who we can assume had Glazer permission to sign them
All suddenly decided they were happy with existing poor defenders they had with the odd addition of a defender that nobody else wanted
All 3 managers insisted on just buying expensive shirt selling players or knackered and finished old shirt sellers like Falcao,Schweisterger,Ibrahimovic who had 18 months left in them at best
Do you believe what you write?

Now on to the Bournemouth game
What a manager Jose showed he is
He picked the only back 4 available to him and trusted them.
He picked a creative midfield and a fluid and fast attacked without the lampost Lukaku who felt a pain in his dick
Within 15 minutes we were goal down and Smalling and Lindelof were getting a run around(yet again)
Jose changed the game plan
He protected the 2 mugs by going on the attack and sending our full backs forward
That took the game to Bournemouth and away from our fragile defence
The result was a lot of possession for us and an equaliser
When our midfield and forwards got tired in the second half his excellent substitutions meant that we kept the pace up front and the pressure on Bournemouth which resulted in the winner
You can't get away with that ploy against a top team but well done Jose for seeing it and making it work this time

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:50 am

raycreative wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 am
Sigmar wrote:

Give it a rest with the "It's all Mourhino's fault rubbiish"
Presumably before that it was all it's Van Gaals fault and before that all Moyes fault
What have all 3 got in common?
Well they were all top managers,with different excellent credentials who suddenly became rubbish when they joined United
All were hired by Scouse Ed who we can assume had Glazer permission to sign them
All suddenly decided they were happy with existing poor defenders they had with the odd addition of a defender that nobody else wanted
All 3 managers insisted on just buying expensive shirt selling players or knackered and finished old shirt sellers like Falcao,Schweisterger,Ibrahimovic who had 18 months left in them at best
Do you believe what you write?

Now on to the Bournemouth game
What a manager Jose showed he is
He picked the only back 4 available to him and trusted them.
He picked a creative midfield and a fluid and fast attacked without the lampost Lukaku who felt a pain in his dick
Within 15 minutes we were goal down and Smalling and Lindelof were getting a run around(yet again)
Jose changed the game plan
He protected the 2 mugs by going on the attack and sending our full backs forward
That took the game to Bournemouth and away from our fragile defence
The result was a lot of possession for us and an equaliser
When our midfield and forwards got tired in the second half his excellent substitutions meant that we kept the pace up front and the pressure on Bournemouth which resulted in the winner
You can't get away with that ploy against a top team but well done Jose for seeing it and making it work this time
It is the managers job to pick a team that can at least attempt to win, United didn't do that, the fact that we started to play after we went 1-0 down is proof that the tactics were wrong, unless I'm much mistaken Ed Woodward does not decide the tactics ?
We scrambled a (very) lucky win from a mid table team, (fergie time again) with a team that should, on paper, win games, a team full of internationals, internationals who do not perform this badly at international level, now you can blame Ed Woodward all you like for that, but I don't imagine he's in the dressign room motivating players before KO and at half time, that is purely down to the manager.
Moyes should never have been given the job, we all know that.
Van Gaal for some reason only known to him changed his whole strategy when he came to United, evren RVP found it difficult to work with him and admitted it.
Fergie brought in players for a cameo season or two, and it worked, you are so narrow minded and short sighted that you cannot see the benefit of bringing in players lie Schwiensteiger and Ibrahimovic has on the squad and the club as a whole, they pass on their experince, the academy players look up to them and give them something to aspire to, it's called motivation and inspiration, some thing this squad lacks in abundance.
You obvioulsy have never been in a leader ship role, or been involved in man management.

Wake up and smell the coffee, the majority of the players do not want to play for José.

If you for one moment believe all the shit that José spouts in the media, you are a bigger fool than I think you are, if you believe that José has had no say in the players that have been brought in, then you are a bloody idiot. Jose is an expert at avoiding the shit when it hits the fan, and that is all he is doing, blaming everyone except himself.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”