Next Match: Image
West Ham United in the Premier League.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, KO 14:00 BST.
Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Sanchez

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:35 am

raycreative wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:55 pm
Dante wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:00 am
I wasn't saying that we've been shit in the transfer market, although we largely have. I was saying top quality players are rarely available in January windows.

Aside from Torres, who was thought of as a genuinely top player at the time of the transfer, who else has moved mid season? There's Costa, but Chelsea tried to get rid of him in the summer, and eventually agreed to sell him back to Atletico in September, so it's a bit different.

So you have bought into the Glazernomics of "there's no value in the winter transfer window"

And you excuse/argument for not doing anything in the last 4 or 5 summer tranfer windows bar a few lastminute.com tranfers would be?? :laugh: :laugh:

We all acknowledged that about 8 players needed to go last summer AND be replaced
Even Ole told you that
Then he gave them one last chance so wasn't going to replace them
Then the English transfer window shut and now Ed Woodward has let them go leaving Ole muttering something about "giving youth a chance" and "some we have let go o9n loan but they will come back better players" FFS

This club is acting like it has big cash flow problems.I would love to know the truth
Perhaps the deals for South Amercan beer were dependent on ECL qualification, and have now been halved :D
I bet Addidas are chuffed to bits their fantastic £60 shirts are being paraded around the outback of Europe next season

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:55 pm

raycreative wrote:
So you have bought into the Glazernomics of "there's no value in the winter transfer window"

And you excuse/argument for not doing anything in the last 4 or 5 summer tranfer windows bar a few lastminute.com tranfers would be?? :laugh: :laugh:
It's nothing to do with value, it's to do with availability. Go and look at the players who have moved in the January window. Not for us, for ALL clubs. If you could list all the players who moved who were "Mbappe or Neymar ability type players" as you put it, you'll soon find it's a pretty damn short list.

Where you've got the idea I'm excusing our summer transfer activity I've no idea. Especially when in my previous post I said we've been largely shit in the transfer market.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 pm

Dante wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:55 pm
raycreative wrote:

It's nothing to do with value, it's to do with availability. Go and look at the players who have moved in the January window. Not for us, for ALL clubs. If you could list all the players who moved who were "Mbappe or Neymar ability type players" as you put it, you'll soon find it's a pretty damn short list.

Where you've got the idea I'm excusing our summer transfer activity I've no idea. Especially when in my previous post I said we've been largely shit in the transfer market.
The hole you are digging yourself is getting bigger isn't it?
Largely shit!!
You are the master of understatement
But then you don't like to hear about the Glazers and Woodward constantly because,as you admit,you are aware of it so talking about it constantly achieves nothing
Well i have a bit of news
Not talking about it achieves nothing
I think i can safely say this season is now over and also that ole is under pressure for something he has nothing to do with
He is not as strong as LVG and Jose and needs the contract money more so he will toe the party line
I think we can consider this season,already,our tenth straight season of going backwards and i think i can officially say we are now a mid table team and a laughing stock on the blue side of Manchester and all of Liverpool
Now that hurts me,especially when nothing is being done about it.
Sorry Dante,i will use your philosophy and say "largely nothing"
But look at Tampa and look at the communications of our owners to our fans and understand that they don't give a shit
"What's the bottom line"

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:16 pm

The only one with shovel is you, and you seem to be smacking yourself over the head with it judging by these posts.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”