Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Time to off load Lindgard

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Jesse Lindgard has only had one goal or assist in the last 12 months, that bein in December last year.

We wonder why we aren't scoring goals

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Re: Time to off load Lindgard

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Dont give the Glazers encouragment!!

*ker ching*

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:24 pm

But he has a wonderful Glazer value which he is cheap

His father told me last season that when his contract comes up soon he will be asking for £150k a week to resign
Ta ta!!

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:31 am

Sigmar wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:28 pm
Jesse Lindgard has only had one goal or assist in the last 12 months, that bein in December last year.

We wonder why we aren't scoring goals
This isn't actually true. For a start, he scored 4 goals in December last year, and scored again in the FA Cup against Arsenal.He also had 2 assists in December. He scored 2 goals for England in November as well.

I've seen this about a few places, and it's frustrating that someone felt the need to make this stat up when his actual record is still pretty damning.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:42 pm

hs utter fornicate trash

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am

I used to like him & thought he'd be a great squad player. LIked his energy & work ethic.
After the hotel fiasco during the summer though, I don't think he's a good character suitable for a club like Manchester United.
Sadly most of his teammates don't have the appropriate characters either.
Pundits are spot on saying we lack leadership.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:50 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am
I used to like him & thought he'd be a great squad player. LIked his energy & work ethic.
After the hotel fiasco during the summer though, I don't think he's a good character suitable for a club like Manchester United.
Sadly most of his teammates don't have the appropriate characters either.
Pundits are spot on saying we lack leadership.
Let's forget leadership for a minute - we're only demanding half decent football from the guy - honestly Fred, Andreas, and Gomez will probably do better because you can't do worse

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 pm

One more time i will tell you there is no point in picking on individual players as they all do their best.
It is not Lingaard,Jones,Smalling,Fred,MacTominay,Lindelof,Sanchez etc etc fault.They do their best but they are just not good enough.Young and Mata are now too old as well
There is only one set of people to blame and it is not LVG,Moyes,Jose or Ole.They have just not been backed and frustrating as it is to admit it this is just one more small backwards step to go behind the previous 6 to 8 years
Why people believed that this year getting Ole would force the leeches to back the team is beyond me.They don't care and never will care
This lot are more concerned with a couple of new sponsors and another 1000 tourists to give them £1500 a game to have a Bobby Charlton
As long as they have the mugs in the megastore and at the important pre season games who needs the league

The attention will turn next week to Tampa Bay as the new season starts for the American football
Same as us in England.All the fans that are left(not many mind) are hoping for a great season but we all know what is going to happen
They have lots of free agents and knackered ols has beens(sound familiar :party: :laugh: :laugh: )
Just waiting for the advertising and TV money and roll on next season.
Usual as at Old Trafford.Fire the manager and blame him.Get the spin doctors out saying how good it will be the season after next etc etc

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”