Sigmar
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:43 pm

There was me thinking we were playing Reading on Saturday, are we not entering the FA cup this year ?

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:11 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:57 am
So the screw turns early on Ole's managerial career

Not only is Ole suggesting that DDG and martial should "just sign new contracts" without even thinking about how much they could earn at top football clubs all round Europe who want them ,Ole has now proudly announced that United are going away on Saturday to the Middle East for a break
Now Ole has only been in the job for 13 days yet the club would have us believe that he has decided to and organised this trip
Organisation includes hire of planes,hotel rooms,transport(presumable coaches) from the airport to the hotel.
Organisation of important training facilities etc etc etc
The current club secretary can't organize a coach journey from the cricket ground to the football ground,which is only 100 metres without screwing that up so we must assume this is yet another Ed Woodward trip for the sponsors benefit
Normal service is resumed!!
Why do you care or worry about shit like this? Just watch the fornicate games, enjoy them and quit complaining about stupid shit like what they serve the janitor at break time and what toilet bowl cleaner they use in the public washrooms... none of that shit means anything.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:27 am

Sigmar wrote:
There was me thinking we were playing Reading on Saturday, are we not entering the FA cup this year ?

FA cup is not important to this lot.Not enough money in it for them presumably
Ask LVG who got the bullet whilst walking down the steps at Wembley with the FA Cup

Now a money spinning trip to Dubai to talk with possible sponsors and the Thomas Cook ipad branch is another matter

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:32 am

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Not only is Ole suggesting that DDG and martial should "just sign new contracts" without even thinking about how much they could earn at top football clubs all round Europe who want them ,Ole has now proudly announced that United are going away on Saturday to the Middle East for a break
Now Ole has only been in the job for 13 days yet the club would have us believe that he has decided to and organised this trip
Organisation includes hire of planes,hotel rooms,transport(presumable coaches) from the airport to the hotel.
The current club secretary can't organize a coach journey from the cricket ground to the football ground,which is only 100 metres without screwing that up so we must assume this is yet another Ed Woodward trip for the sponsors benefit
Why do you care or worry about shit like this? Just watch the fornicate games, enjoy them and quit complaining about stupid shit like what they serve the janitor at break time and what toilet bowl cleaner they use in the public washrooms... none of that shit means anything.
I bother because as noted by others "The club is rotten to the core"
By ignoring what is wrong and hitting you in the face you are condoning greed and exploitation and being made a fool of
You might possibly find that hard to grasp with your clear personal opinion of Donald Trump and how he runs the USA and how he would like to run the world
You will presumably ask "why do American citizens bother with opposing him on the wall"
"It doesn't really matter"

Well you know what.It does matter
Ask the janitor that works for the government who is currently not getting paid
Or should we not give a shit about him?

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:48 am

raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

Ask LVG who got the bullet whilst walking down the steps at Wembley with the FA Cup

Now a money spinning trip to Dubai to talk with possible sponsors and the Thomas Cook ipad branch is another matter
Surely we're not saying they won't turn up for the FA Cup, and they'll go to Dubai instead? That would be catastrophically idiotic by the club, and is frankly difficult to believe. They may send a delegation, but the team will play Reading surely. I guess we'll see what happens :)

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:13 am

Glorio wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:48 am
raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

Surely we're not saying they won't turn up for the FA Cup, and they'll go to Dubai instead? That would be catastrophically idiotic by the club, and is frankly difficult to believe. They may send a delegation, but the team will play Reading surely. I guess we'll see what happens :)
Flying out right after the Reading game

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:30 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:32 am
Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:

I bother because as noted by others "The club is rotten to the core"
By ignoring what is wrong and hitting you in the face you are condoning greed and exploitation and being made a fool of
You might possibly find that hard to grasp with your clear personal opinion of Donald Trump and how he runs the USA and how he would like to run the world
You will presumably ask "why do American citizens bother with opposing him on the wall"
"It doesn't really matter"

Well you know what.It does matter
Ask the janitor that works for the government who is currently not getting paid
Or should we not give a shit about him?
What the fornicate does this have to do with Donald Trump? You should stop watching football and save yourself a lot of grief. Although if you weren't a miserable, bitter old birth canal who yells at the clouds all day then what would you be?

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Who gives a flying fornicate about Donald Trump
The self congratulating arsehole is only interested in himself,money and his dick
He is however one of the few things you clearly care about and comment on which shows exactly where your priorities lay
In case you haven't noticed,which i am sure you haven't,you are totally alone in your sentiments on the piece of shit
But as i say that won't worry you because you clearly care about nothing important as long as it doesn't affect you
That is why you support this forum isn't it and tell everyone that you do
I don't think many(to quote you) care

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:50 pm

Proud to announce that United are opening 3 Manchester United disney parks in China for the 100 million loyal Chinese fans

FFS

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:43 pm

I don't know why you would have any feelings on this whatsoever.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Dante wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:43 pm
I don't know why you would have any feelings on this whatsoever.
OK?

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Joking aside i thought two centre halves plus a right back and a strong midfielder would have been more important
Well it is to me even if it isn't to you

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:36 pm

raycreative wrote:
Joking aside i thought two centre halves plus a right back and a strong midfielder would have been more important
Opening Manchester United parks is no different than what Real Madrid and Barcelona have done on the middle east. Maybe the parks will pay for two center halfs, a right back and a strong midfielder.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:36 pm
raycreative wrote:
Opening Manchester United parks is no different than what Real Madrid and Barcelona have done on the middle east. Maybe the parks will pay for two center halfs, a right back and a strong midfielder.
Now that would make me happy indeed

However the cynic in me sees no hope whatsoever
We've got more chance of buying a Chinese offshore company to legally launder more dividend money, than we have of buying a top YOUNG player

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:34 pm

raycreative wrote:
I doubt that it's a one or the other option.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 am

Dante wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:34 pm
raycreative wrote:
I doubt that it's a one or the other option.
I suspect one isn't even an option
Now which one would that be?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm

That's nothing to do with these park things though.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Dante wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm
That's nothing to do with these park things though.
OK?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 pm

I'm glad you've come round.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:11 am

Dante wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 pm
I'm glad you've come round.
How could i fail to be pursuaded by your well balanced,fact filled arguments
All is indeed well in Glazernomics Land
:laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:06 am

A NEW SIGNING
Don’t worry.Its not a new player nor even DDG or Martial signing a new contract
I have advance notice that in the very near future Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold are announcing a new huge sponsor
It is the Marriott Hotels group
Can the news get any better?
Some,well the usual suspects anyway,will confirm they don’t give a shit but the reality is that more tickets will go missing to a big sponsor
The Emirates last night was showing plenty of empty seats in the Arsenal end but genuine United fans were pleading with Norwegian and Chinese United iPad branch members
We are not all as lucky as Sigmar who “can get a ticket whenever he wants”
I ended up in the Arsenal end sat on my hands

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:22 pm

My cousin from Philly will be at Old Trafford for the City game March 16th. It took him two phone calls to get a couple of tickets for hm and his eldest son at face value.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:44 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
My cousin from Philly will be at Old Trafford for the City game March 16th. It took him two phone calls to get a couple of tickets for hm and his eldest son at face value.

I feel there might be a bit more to your story than the sweeping statement you have made
Are you telling me your cousin just rang Old Trafford,told them he was over from the USA and the club offered him two tickets for about £45/£50 each?
If is i, am totally amazed to the point of saying i will take back everything bad i have ever accused the club of

What makes me think no apology will be necessary is that the time and date have not yet been set and there is NIL chance of the game taking place on the 16th March at 3.00

I eagerly anticipate a reply on this one

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:13 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:44 am
ArizonaRed wrote:

I feel there might be a bit more to your story than the sweeping statement you have made
Are you telling me your cousin just rang Old Trafford,told them he was over from the USA and the club offered him two tickets for about £45/£50 each?
If is i, am totally amazed to the point of saying i will take back everything bad i have ever accused the club of

What makes me think no apology will be necessary is that the time and date have not yet been set and there is NIL chance of the game taking place on the 16th March at 3.00

I eagerly anticipate a reply on this one
Usually our cousin Shaun, who lives in St Helens, get us tickets and he says it’s not a problem. I have never really cared where the tickets came from. This time Kevin, the cousin in Philly - actually Warrington, got his tickets through MUFC Philly which is the Philly chapter of One United USA. The tickets cost $75, I know that because he asked me before he purchased them. I will be on the way to Fiji or I would have also gone to the game.

Maybe it’s easier getting tick through American channels that calling Old Trafford.

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Match time was changed to 12:30 which is probably what he's going on about with the nil chance comment.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”