Next Match: Image
Cardiff City in the Premier League.
Saturday 22nd December 2018, KO 17:30 UTC.
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Proud to Announce

Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 am

A selection of the lies,piss takes,rip off's and unbelievable things that come out of a once great family club in an attempt to steal money from the fans and the tourists and pilgrims

We start with an incredible announcement
The voice of MUTV,Pat Crerand was not taken on the pre season tour due to "Manchester United not having enough in the budget to pay for a hotel room for him"
Now they have gone one better.They have told him they can't afford a £70 train fare for him to get the 7am train from Manchester to London tomorrow for the lunchtime Chelsea game,He would have been in Euston for just after 9am and at Stamford Bridge by about 10am.Nice and easy
They wouldn't let him go down on Friday as they can't afford a hotel room
His only option was to share a car with 3 cameramen/pitchside presenters and leave at 5am.
As a result he is NOT doing the commentary.Are they really that broke

I got an email today from Manchester United,as did a lot of others obviously
They are offering spaces for this years Xmas party.
£40 gets you International fine dining(Soup,Turkey,hard roast spuds that aren't roasted but done in a Frankie fryer,sprouts and carrots,and a defrosted piece of cake.
You also get a tuppenny paper hat
And the date is in NOVEMBER
If anybody wants to go then apply directly to Old Trafford

Next in the email was an offer to buy executive tickets for 2019/20 season
Despite proudly announcing only 3 months ago that all executive seating had sold out in record time for this 2018/19 they are GUARANTEEING you a seat for next season.How can they as they don't know who will be renewing.So could they have been telling white lies about this season?surely not
If you want to guarantee yourself an executive ticket for next season then call 0161 868 8000(option 2 then option 4).Oh and you have to pay in full now as they have the usual limited availability

Museum tour and ground tour has now gone up by 50%-Limited availabily

And finally and most seriously they have sent out an email today to anybody that was lucky in the ballot for Tuesdays game against Juventus
I am told that Woodward is not happy as the tourists have not bought into this Ronaldo homecoming and they haven't sold out
The ticket office is frantically calling the branches offering them extras
Todays email tells ticket holders that they are going to do a random pull out in the stadium
If you can't go DO NOT GIVE IT TO A MATE.
The greedy bastards are saying that only the menber whose name is on the ticket can go.If you give it to a mate who has not paid the £32.50 to be a member then he will be chucked out and you will be banned
The greedy bastards just want another £32.50

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Proud to Announce

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:39 am

The club moved straight into money mode right after the game last night
Email received saying Fulham is selling out fast(Really!!) so make your booking now

Interesting not as many Chinese at the game last night as you might have expected.
I saw a few on the Warwick Road bridge before the game.One had a sign that read "Welcome home Ronaldo.This is my first time at the Theatre of Dreams.I have come to see you"They just don't understand do they??
Interestingly not a full house.If it hadn't been for the Italians taking about 8000 tickets it would have been close to 70,000
United sent me an email just before the game warning me about giving my exec tickets to Italians as that is a no no.They are happy to sell an Italian a Bobby Charlton but you can't take one as a guest

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:40 am

And now we know why Chelsea didn't want Shaw
Alonso has just signed a 5 year contract.Chelsea don't need Shaw

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:45 am

Like nothing has happened of importance this weekend i get the underneath first thing on Monday morning
A discounted Manchester United membership offer from Wowcher
Don't they know that nobody but nobody wants to buy this shit
https://www.wowcher.co.uk/email-deals/m ... id=5536846

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:38 am

Hey ray is there any word on the pre season. Heard from a mate that works in the new stadium in Perth that we’re headed there

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 am

Sandies wrote:
Hey ray is there any word on the pre season. Heard from a mate that works in the new stadium in Perth that we’re headed there
Nothing official yet but rumours of China

Definitely not going to USA as Charlie Stillitano and the mighty champions cup blew their bollocks last year
Possibly/probably the United womens team playing in the USA

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 am

Sandies wrote:

So Australia it is then

Jose says he would rather get very fit playing in Europe against teams of variable strength building steadily forward as the season approaches so they are their peak as the season kicks off and Ed sends them to Australia to play Leeds
Currently looking to see if they can add anything in Japan or similar to get more sponsorship money
"It's all Jose's fault" when they come back feeling like shit
But probably not as he'll possibly be gone by then at which point Richard Arnold will be proud to announce the new manager insisted on it

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

At the game today the doctors and nurses from the hospital in Germany that treated the Munich survivors will be attending
This is a tradition that has carried on since they were first invited over in 1958 by United to honour them
There was a dinner last night in the memory of all from 1958
They are in a box today and you can have a wild guess who pays for the box
Do you need more than one guess?
United go on about the limited availability and think they are doing them a favour even finding a box that they have to pay for themselves
Shame on this club

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:54 pm

raycreative wrote:
At the game today the doctors and nurses from the hospital in Germany that treated the Munich survivors will be attending
This is a tradition that has carried on since they were first invited over in 1958 by United to honour them
United go on about the limited availability and think they are doing them a favour even finding a box that they have to pay for themselves
Shame on this club
Why don't you just admit you are a scouser or a bitter on a wind up, and then fornicate off.
You obviously have no liking for this club, all you do is run it down and criticise

When this board was rich in members you would have been ousted before you hit ten posts, now they need evey post they can get you can post all the drivel you want.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:56 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 am
Sandies wrote:

So Australia it is then

Jose says he would rather get very fit playing in Europe against teams of variable strength building steadily forward as the season approaches so they are their peak as the season kicks off and Ed sends them to Australia to play Leeds
Currently looking to see if they can add anything in Japan or similar to get more sponsorship money
"It's all Jose's fault" when they come back feeling like shit
But probably not as he'll possibly be gone by then at which point Richard Arnold will be proud to announce the new manager insisted on it
Another post having a dig at the club,
Were you like this when United were going on tours in the Edwards days ?
NAh you're just a WUM and an out of tune idiot.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 am
Sandies wrote:
Nothing official yet but rumours of China

Definitely not going to USA as Charlie Stillitano and the mighty champions cup blew their bollocks last year
Possibly/probably the United womens team playing in the USA
So you got that wrong, obviously your " contact" at Ot isn't as well informed as you thought.
What a birth canal

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Shame on this club
Why don't you just admit you are a scouser or a bitter on a wind up, and then fornicate off.
You obviously have no liking for this club, all you do is run it down and criticise

When this board was rich in members you would have been ousted before you hit ten posts, now they need evey post they can get you can post all the drivel you want.
which is why they let you back you Woodward arse wipe
I hope he pays you well

When you say/pretend you serve can i inquire which restaurant it is

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:56 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:51 pm
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:
Shame on this club

which is why they let you back you Woodward arse wipe
I hope he pays you well

When you say/pretend you serve can i inquire which restaurant it is
Let me back hmm

I don't thinks so, If Dan didn't want me here, I wouldn't be here.

I would like to know who you think I am, because you seem to think we have crossed swords before, I can't believe that, because I've never been on any City forums.

You really are a cheeky birth canal, and if we met in person you would deeply regret saying that, unless of course you like getting fed through a straw

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:11 am

Tickets can now be bought,from Old Trafford, for the massive pre season game against the Australian amateurs for only just over £100
United should register as a charity
Remember limited availability and you have to pay now for the game in August

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am

raycreative wrote:
Tickets can now be bought,from Old Trafford, for the massive pre season game against the Australian amateurs for only just over £100

Hang on .......wait a minute

Nope....can't hear anyone forcing me to go......

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:35 am

Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

It's not you they are after
It's somebody that believes they support the club but feel the need to rip them off whilst they are doing so

Or do you feel £100 plus ie the cost of a cup final ticket is a fair and honourable price to watch what is effectively a training session
Why should the obligation be to make mugs and rip off everybody and anybody

How would you have felt if you had been asked to pay £100 plus when you went to Bournemouth?
I know you wouldn't have gone but that is not what it should be about
Especially to somebody that is a server

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:38 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

It's somebody that believes they support the club but feel the need to rip them off whilst they are doing so

Or do you feel £100 plus ie the cost of a cup final ticket is a fair and honourable price to watch what is effectively a training session

How would you have felt if you had been asked to pay £100 plus when you went to Bournemouth?
If a tourist is in town and wants to see United players in person they will pay it. If a Manchester resident has been to 100+ games in their lifetime they won't pay it. No one is hurt in either situation. Not trying to defend the glazers or anything, but you do realize we are competing with teams that have unlimited bank accounts right?

"Make America Great Again!"

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
raycreative wrote:

If people have the money and want to see the game it's up to them, it's called freedom of choice, what is expensive fro some isn't for oters, it's their money and their right to choose how they spend it.
ITo watch the shower of shit we have at the club, I wouldn't of paid it
It's always been about cost, even back in the seventies, when you avoided the guard to avoid the train fare,
Or in your case a City fan

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:39 am

Adidas "were" proud to announce a limited edition Newton Heath trainer
Obviously limited availability as it went on sale today and is sold out

Better make another million pairs

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:50 pm

raycreative wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:39 am
Adidas "were" proud to announce a limited edition Newton Heath trainer
Obviously limited availability as it went on sale today and is sold out

Better make another million pairs
Here we go again !

Lets look at something in entertainment different to fooball.

A couple of weeks back I went to see Mumford & Sons in concert at the NEC.
Tickets x 2 £102
Travel £30
Parking £10
Food £20
Drinks at the NEC 2 x 440ml bottles of Heineken £10.60
T Shirts x 2 £50
Total cost for 2 people to see a band that have fornicate all to do with The Glazers or ED £222.60

No-one forced me to but the tickets, the beer, the food or the T shirts, it was a free choice, and from I know from mates who got to see other bands the prices are average.

Now I can guarantee that if I and my son were to go and watch a game at OT, we would spend around the same, we wouldn't do the shirts, but the travel would cost us double, parking on a match night is around a tenner, 2 beers inside OT is goodbye to a tenner, food outside OT is a fornicate rip off.

This is the price you have to pay to be entertained in this country today, whether its, football, bands or visiting Lands End, you get ripped off in direct relation to the standard of entertainment you go to see.

If it bothers you that much go and watch FC United.

So the moral of the story is
Stop fornicate whinging about the cost of the things you can't afford or don't want to buy, if other people want and can afford to do so, it's got fornicate all to do with you !

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 am

Here we go again !

Lets look at something in entertainment different to fooball.

A couple of weeks back I went to see Mumford & Sons in concert at the NEC.
Tickets x 2 £102
Travel £30
Parking £10
Food £20
Drinks at the NEC 2 x 440ml bottles of Heineken £10.60
T Shirts x 2 £50
Total cost for 2 people to see a band that have fornicate all to do with The Glazers or ED £222.60

you forgot to add shoe leather :laugh:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”