Next Match: Image
Southampton in the Premier League.
Momday 13th July 2020, KO 20:00 UTC.
Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Henriquez loan made permenant?

Sun May 03, 2015 12:27 am

Have we seriously just let Henriquez go for less than a million quid?
Zagreb think that he is now theirs as with their loan came the option of signing him.
Would post a link but on my phone, can just google it. Also reports Juve are willing to pay zagreb the fee plus a small profit to secure him too.
Who writes these contracts?

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Re: Henriquez loan made permenant?

Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 am

The Metro say 800k to Juve

100% Top Red

Raymond
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 03, 2015 6:11 am

He scored 24 goals in 29 games, this would be ridiculous.

"He puts his head where others are scared to put their feet" - Robin Van Persie on Nemanja Vidić

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 am

Short Back and Sides wrote:The Metro say 800k to Juve
Juventus?? Wtf

Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 12:42 pm

we loaned out a player to unleash his potential just after signing him a year or so ago then we let would just let them sign him permanently? i thought we looked on the potential of the kid and try to check if he would fit in. better to have him and Wilson fighting out a senior squad place. and sell the like of Chicharito. that is how other big clubs work and able to get their promising 'players' able to get back to the senior team if everything works out well.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Raymond wrote:He scored 24 goals in 29 games, this would be ridiculous.
In Croatia.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 pm

robertbrian23 wrote:we loaned out a player to unleash his potential just after signing him a year or so ago then we let would just let them sign him permanently? i thought we looked on the potential of the kid and try to check if he would fit in. better to have him and Wilson fighting out a senior squad place. and sell the like of Chicharito. that is how other big clubs work and able to get their promising 'players' able to get back to the senior team if everything works out well.
How do you know that? Maybe we were just trying to get him off the books.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Relly wrote:
robertbrian23 wrote:we loaned out a player to unleash his potential just after signing him a year or so ago then we let would just let them sign him permanently? i thought we looked on the potential of the kid and try to check if he would fit in. better to have him and Wilson fighting out a senior squad place. and sell the like of Chicharito. that is how other big clubs work and able to get their promising 'players' able to get back to the senior team if everything works out well.
then the baffling question now would be, why we tried to sign him in the first place without giving the kid a chance. maybe he ain't United quality as of the moment but he may turned out to be a good squad player. if we are trying to balance off the books. Chicharito may have more value at the transfer market to sell and the difference between him and Chicharito is little then so be it. I'm only banking on 'maybe' he could do nearly the same as what Chicharito have provided back on his first season. but Henriquez would cost less in terms of salary too. Then we still have Wilson as another upcoming potential.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 4:17 pm

robertbrian23 wrote:
Relly wrote:
then the baffling question now would be, why we tried to sign him in the first place without giving the kid a chance. maybe he ain't United quality as of the moment but he may turned out to be a good squad player. if we are trying to balance off the books. Chicharito may have more value at the transfer market to sell and the difference between him and Chicharito is little then so be it. I'm only banking on 'maybe' he could do nearly the same as what Chicharito have provided back on his first season. but Henriquez would cost less in terms of salary too. Then we still have Wilson as another upcoming potential.
This is what United do, buy young players with potential and sell them for a profit.

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Relly wrote:
In Croatia.
Has just turned 21

What benefit is it to united to have that clause in the contract? I can understand first refusal if united decide to sell but give all the power to the buying club?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:The Metro say 800k to Juve
What a fornicate waste. :grr:

Why not give him a pre-season to show what he can do in the premier league.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter

Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 am

Agree with you Ben. But on how it turned out and we should just try to see if what he can do in preseason, league cups and other lesser matches. Maybe he is better than Wilson than we think?

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Tue May 05, 2015 4:27 am

Relly wrote:
In Croatia.

While I agree with you on this, it won't hurt to give him some training time and pre season with the team. 800k is nothing to United. It will be awful if we lose another talent to Juv.

Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Raymond
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Relly wrote:
In Croatia.
Lewandowski scored 32 goals in 58 games
In Poland

"He puts his head where others are scared to put their feet" - Robin Van Persie on Nemanja Vidić

Raymond
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 08, 2015 10:30 pm

He has confirmed that he is signing a five year contract with Dinamo Zagreb, what a waste.

Reverend
Reserve
Reserve

Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am

Raymond wrote:He has confirmed that he is signing a five year contract with Dinamo Zagreb, what a waste.
well I would rather have him there than Juve
great player, don't want to face him in UCL

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Sat May 09, 2015 12:01 pm

fornicate sake.

100% Top Red

Raymond
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat May 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Another Hat trick for him today

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”