Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the League Cup.
Wednesday 29th January 2020, KO 19:45 UTC.
treble99
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Feed the Glazers-Let them know it's Xmas time

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 am

Well as we approach part of the year the Glazers love most what shirt do you get your 10 year old and do you think United will refund your money if they sell him

Well top of the shirt sellers is Di Maria and it's a safe bet he will stay
After that it's dangerous
Falcao is not even a United player so they don't have to sell him.Just tear up the option

Another top shirt seller and the most dangerous is Mata
Out of favour and not even down to play against Hull originally this exciting 4th choice Chelsea midfielder is rumoured to be sold in the January window to release funds for other players

So where do you spend your hard earned

Remember The Brand needs you

Maverick McKillshark
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Feed the Glazers-Let them know it's Xmas time

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 am

*Yawn*

HP Sauce salesman of the month January, May, June 2015

treble99
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:07 am

sorry to have bored you with the truth

It's being widely reported today that Falcao has until April to prove himself
After that the money goes back in the Piggy Bank

Moving on United have saved money by firing Barry Moorhouse the player liason officer who has been at Old Trafford his entire working life
He is part of the cost cutting

Wendy Raddison the lady in charge of the United charity for the last 25 years is also for the chop
She dared to ask where all the money from the large number of charity dinners were going
United normally charge between £3000 and £4000 for a table
It seems United take off their expenses for food,catering staff,security,room hire etc etc etc and then hand the balance over to the United charity which then also has vast administration charges.United,the brand charge them for room hire at Old Trafford,administration,equipment hire
You have no idea what a piece of dried up chicken costs.Nor the cost of a photocopier

The museum staff have been assured that although the museum has been noted as the most visited in the North West of England the profits are substantially below those demanded by Ed Woodward
As such their will be no annual bonus
Ed Woodward has advised them that Manchester United Football club is not making money

That seems to contradict the opinions of one poster on here who seems to think that i begrudge the fact that we are alledgedly wealthy
I suspect that there is a reasonable explanation for this difference in opinion
I suspect that i am talking about the football club which i support and he is talking about the brand which he appears to support

Either way Ed Woodward has said we have no money and if anybody wants to discuss it his door is always open
As one wag inside the club has pointed out "Where his fornication door.He spends so much time in London i presume it's somewhere in the capital"

Merlin
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 am

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to predict that Falcao has to spring to convince he's worth buying, that's why we loaned him in the first place.

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”