Loading...
Next Match: Image
Brighton in the Premier League.
Saturday 26th September 2020, KO 12:30 UTC.
User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 am

Anderson had the world at his feet and all he did was piss on his boots. What a fornicate waste.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:02 am

Relly wrote:Pretty funny article.  I can't believe he is only 26.

The shit I took on this board for years because I didn't rate Anderson makes all this even better for me.  Although at this point I couldn't even care less whether he leaves or whatever, you honestly forget he is even employeed at the club at this point.
I care.
If he left we could do something with the money saved, perhaps employ a football player, for instance.



User avatar
Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 7513
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:29 am

Relly wrote:Pretty funny article.  I can't believe he is only 26.

The shit I took on this board for years because I didn't rate Anderson makes all this even better for me.  Although at this point I couldn't even care less whether he leaves or whatever, you honestly forget he is even employeed at the club at this point.
I never understood why people preferred to be right when what they said was negative over being proven wrong.


You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8301
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:39 am

Matt wrote:
Relly wrote:Pretty funny article.  I can't believe he is only 26.

The shit I took on this board for years because I didn't rate Anderson makes all this even better for me.  Although at this point I couldn't even care less whether he leaves or whatever, you honestly forget he is even employeed at the club at this point.
I never understood why people preferred to be right when what they said was negative over being proven wrong.
This tbh

Everything is about personal victories for you isnt it Ben? The thing is no one cares that you were negative about Anderson. Most were. Just you have the ability to be pig headed and derogative a lot of the time. For instance. Ive always been negative about Carrick. Moreso than most. But the only time I took any stick for it was when I was beinf a bit of a dick and wumming. People post negative comments about most players but dont get stick. People will talk back and forth and sometimes will aegue a bit but thats it. If you believe youre taking stick on here for voicing some sort of opinion, it could be the way youre voicing said opinion rather than because you have that opinion.


100% Top Red

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6656
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Up until a few years ago you couldn't say anything negative about any United player on this board without the majority of the board tearing you a new one. Things changed a couple years, it started before but really transformed when people chose to protect Moyes over the players.

And anytime you are wrong on the board people have no problem shoving it in your face, some people will go back through years of your posts just to prove you wrong. So when you are right about something you aren't allowed to enjoy it? Seems pretty stupid to me. For a few years it was me against almost everyone when it came to Anderson, so forgive me when I enjoy winning that battle.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 7513
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Image


You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6656
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:08 pm

You spend hours a day on an internet message board and you are making fun of me because i'm enjoying being right. What is the point in discussing things with people if you weren't trying to win arguements?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 7513
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:26 pm

It's because you enjoy being right at the expense of United doing badly. Not united doing badly as a whole, but we would have benefited if you were wrong.


You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Relly wrote:You spend hours a day on an internet message board and you are making fun of me because i'm enjoying being right.  What is the point in discussing things with people if you weren't trying to win arguements?
Well is there a limit to that type of enjoyment? Do you also take the liberty to dispossess yourself of all credibility in light of the players you predicted their careers wrong?


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Anderson

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:46 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:Anderson had the world at his feet and all he did was piss on his boots.   What a fornicate waste.
I would say he had the world at his feet and decided to stand on his head... :beer:


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6656
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Anderson

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:50 am

RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:You spend hours a day on an internet message board and you are making fun of me because i'm enjoying being right.  What is the point in discussing things with people if you weren't trying to win arguements?
Well is there a limit to that type of enjoyment? Do you also take the liberty to dispossess yourself of all credibility in light of the players you predicted their careers wrong?
I've made one fornicate comment about being right, have I crossed the fornicate limit yet? This place is ridiculous sometimes.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Anderson

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:10 am

Am sorry Ben....I hope you're not thinking of leaving now.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9141
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Anderson

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Relly wrote:Up until a few years ago you couldn't say anything negative about any United player on this board without the majority of the board tearing you a new one.  Things changed a couple years, it started before but really transformed when people chose to protect Moyes over the players.

And anytime you are wrong on the board people have no problem shoving it in your face, some people will go back through years of your posts just to prove you wrong.  So when you are right about something you aren't allowed to enjoy it?  Seems pretty stupid to me.  For a few years it was me against almost everyone when it came to Anderson, so forgive me when I enjoy winning that battle.
The same players are currently being dogshit for a Proven World Class manager. Does that mean I get to gloat?

As for Anderson, I remember most people giving him grief, bar a few cheerleaders. What made him frustrating was the good games, as it showed he wasn't actually crap.


Image

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users