Next Match: Image
PSG in the Champions League.
Wednesday 2nd December 2020, KO 20:00 UTC.
raycreative
International Player
International Player

Greenwood may be transferred

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:09 am

I am hearing some disturbing news re Greenwood that may end up with him being put on the transfer list
Can’t say any more but he is now ostracised in the dressing room

He’s been a dick again

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player

Re: Greenwood may be transferred

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 am

What's his problem? Late to training?

Is he another Ravel Morrison?

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:06 pm

HuSsAiN wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 am
What's his problem? Late to training?

Is he another Ravel Morrison?
The Ravel Morrison comparison has indeed been made
He has moved away from home and now his 3 pals are Martial,Rashford and Jesse
I can’t say too much but I will say he “helped the police with their enquiries” on Friday night
And I will also say there was a woman involved and her mother was not very happy with what happened

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:41 am

Too bad if true...

Very talented striker, but obviously lacking mental & intellectual maturity

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:38 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Too bad if true...

The bad news starting to appear in the press
From todays Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... nment.html

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Ooh, that is worse than I thought it might be.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:14 pm

When you combine, fame, wealth, low impulse control + low IQ, it is inevitable that something like this will happen.
I haven't researched his background, but most probably he was raised by a single mother and no father figure was present in his life.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:30 pm

His father is so absent that he's Masons agent.

There are a few things that don't line up with that story compared to what Ray told us on Monday. I wonder if he was actually visited by the rozzers for something else, and the two stories got conflated by someone along the way?

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Ok, Glad to hear his dad is still around and looking after his "financial interests" ... I obviously jumped the gun a bit with my presumptions about his family background.

I agree that something with the story doesn't quite add up. but the RAPE allegations are bad news... The club doesn't need this sort of "drama" at the moment.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Dante wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:30 pm
His father is so absent that he's Masons agent.

There are a few things that don't line up with that story compared to what Ray told us on Monday. I wonder if he was actually visited by the rozzers for something else, and the two stories got conflated by someone along the way?

The issue was that his dick was running his head.
He wanted his girlfriend to stay the night and she wanted to go home
So he locked her in the house
That is technically "kidnapping"
Her mother who was expecting her home went round to see what was happening as he had taken her phone off her
The mother saw her arse and called the plod who attended
By then the girlfriend was adamant it was just a spur of the moment thing and wanted to back out but her mother was having none of it and wanted to press charges
Mason ended up helping the police with their enquiries and is now released pending further enquiries
The boys in the dressing room think he is a prick and is bringing shit to te door that they don't need right now

Red56
Trainee
Trainee

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Woah!!!!!!!!

Did you guys all miss the bit in the story that said Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday confirming the age of the suspect, who is in his 20s.

Masons a teenager.only turned 19 last month

What ever happened to United fans supporting there players against the papers and everybody else

You lot would prob have hung poor Becks back in 98 lolol

And while woody knows fornicate all about football he's too much a business man to sell an asset like mason for a bunch of stuff that being hyped by the press and abu many birth canals

So give the kid a break ffs

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Red56 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm
Woah!!!!!!!!

Did you guys all miss the bit in the story that said Police issued a statement to Sportsmail on Thursday confirming the age of the suspect, who is in his 20s.

Masons a teenager.only turned 19 last month

What ever happened to United fans supporting there players against the papers and everybody else

You lot would prob have hung poor Becks back in 98 lolol

And while woody knows fornicate all about football he's too much a business man to sell an asset like mason for a bunch of stuff that being hyped by the press and abu many birth canals

So give the kid a break ffs
I agree with everything you say
The papers must have got it wrong and he has not even part of the United squad for the last game because almost certainly he was injured.There could be no other explanation :laugh: :laugh:
Also that was not him and Foden in Iceland with their dicks in their hands either so i don't know why the papers went after them both
Southgate presumably sent them both home and left them out of the next squad because they were both injured

So what happened to United fans supporting the players against the papers and everybody else?
What happened to United fans supporting Pogba and DDG then?It is United fans that are shouting for them both to get transferred!!

Not sure what Becks has to do with this
Last i heard they sold him as well and made the money vanish and fans like you didn't say a word Lolol

And my final comment on your observation is that because "woody" as you quaintly call him is a businessman that is exactly why he would sell Mason if the bid was right.He would sell his granny if the bid was right.If you think that he won't sell Mason because he is too good a prospect,because that is all he is look at what he the club did to Beckham and Ronaldo.We hang on to the shit for ever like Cleverly and Wellshit and get old shirt sellers on a free

The days of ABU's on one side and the United fans in the other is a myth these days and caused by the club
It is abu's on one side and tourists,pilgrims,Chinese and Norwegians on the other and the old United fans are "unlucky in the ballot"

Red56
Trainee
Trainee

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Bro lighten up
Yuore depressing me lol

I never said mason wasn't giving a bit of trouble.i know I sure as fornicate did when I was 19 lol
And I never suggested that what was reported about him and often didn't happen. I'm just pointing out that in this case if the player arrested is in his20s then it's not mason and as a fan I hope it turns out not to be him
Also bro since you mentioned foden how come you're not ragging on him the same way you're pressuring mason

Fans are always going to argue about players bad form dude and with ddg and Pogba that was fact and not rumours being hyped by the media and pundits who have always tried to rag on united

And sorry if you didn't understand what I meant about becks. You see back in 1998 becks got sent off for england in a game against Argentina and England was knocked out of the world cup

Well most of England blamed Becks and the media roasted him.probably some of the same guys writing about mason

Anyway dude United fans supported Becks and cheered him at matches and he eventually became England's captain

You should read up a bit on the club dude cause I can tell that you're passionate about the club

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:15 pm

Sorry pal/bro/mate
I will try to lighten up for you and be a good sheep and get behind the lads
I will also try to read up on the club and learn it’s history
I first need to forget though that I have been part of the team that has written about 25 books on Manchester United including the all encompassing Opus which is the entire history of Manchester United back to the 1800,s
I will also ring David’s parents Ted and Sandra bro to see if they can help a bit with any info to help me

So let’s move forward our kid,and let me tell you what happened so it won’t be a surprise when the lad in his 20’s does turn out be be Mason
I don’t want you to get a shock because I can clearly see you are a cool kid bro and you might not be able to cope with a shock
And also Foden was an idiot as well but only once

So here’s the deal
Mason pulls a bird who is17
He takes her back to his place where he decides he wants to give her one
She doesn’t fancy that and resists and wants to 1 call her mother and 2 go home
He takes her phone off her and locks her in the house
The next day when she has not come home and won’t answer her mobile her mother calls the young girls pal,who went out with her the night before and now also can’t get hold of her
The mother calls the plod,our kid who knock on Masons door and find a frightened young girl who doesn’t know how to get out of the house
The mother goes berserk and the plod take Mason in for kidnapping and stealing a mobile
He has now been released whilst the police investigate
There is also a rumour that cash was offered to drop the case which has made matters worse but that is just rumour bro
Final piece of information is that this was not English and comes from a country where women's rights are respected
This is not a Salford slapped
Anyway pal I am off to learn about the club and hope you keep cheering the lads on and bollocking the Abu,s

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:42 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:43 pm
Ok, Glad to hear his dad is still around and looking after his "financial interests" ... I obviously jumped the gun a bit with my presumptions about his family background.

Yet.. you still are

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:47 pm

raycreative wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:38 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Too bad if true...

The bad news starting to appear in the press
From todays Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... nment.html
This has absolutely nothing to do with Greenwood

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am

Red56 wrote:
Bro lighten up
Yuore depressing me lol

I never said mason wasn't giving a bit of trouble.i know I sure as fornicate did when I was 19 lol
And I never suggested that what was reported about him and often didn't happen. I'm just pointing out that in this case if the player arrested is in his20s then it's not mason and as a fan I hope it turns out not to be him
Also bro since you mentioned foden how come you're not ragging on him the same way you're pressuring mason

Fans are always going to argue about players bad form dude and with ddg and Pogba that was fact and not rumours being hyped by the media and pundits who have always tried to rag on united

And sorry if you didn't understand what I meant about becks. You see back in 1998 becks got sent off for england in a game against Argentina and England was knocked out of the World Cup

Well most of England blamed Becks and the media roasted him.probably some of the same guys writing about mason

Anyway dude United fans supported Becks and cheered him at matches and he eventually became England's captain

You should read up a bit on the club dude cause I can tell that you're passionate about the club

Hey bro
I was just reading about Jude Bellingham
Already an international and building a very strong career in Germany
He is just 17 and doesn’t seem to need to be cut any slack
I am sure you will know the following,given your superior knowledge about the history of this club,but can you imagine the shit going on in the club now with Mason and his dick and Pogba and Jesse on social media if Matt Busby had still been in charge of the first team and Jimmy Murphy had been in charge of developing the kids
Or SAF I charge of everything
The problem is that Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold actually encourage the turmoil to get hits on social media
I assume,bro that you,being so well informed,are aware that Woodward was a season ticket holder before he joined United.You must do pal.But keep cheering eh and stay light
Cool

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:59 am

raycreative wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am
Red56 wrote:
Bro lighten up
Yuore depressing me lol

And sorry if you didn't understand what I meant about becks. You see back in 1998 becks got sent off for england in a game against Argentina and England was knocked out of the World Cup

Hey bro
I was just reading about Jude Bellingham
Already an international and building a very strong career in Germany
He is just 17 and doesn’t seem to need to be cut any slack
I am sure you will know the following,given your superior knowledge about the history of this club,but can you imagine the shit going on in the club now with Mason and his dick and Pogba and Jesse on social media if Matt Busby had still been in charge of the first team and Jimmy Murphy had been in charge of developing the kids
Or SAF I charge of everything
The problem is that Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold actually encourage the turmoil to get hits on social media
I assume,bro that you,being so well informed,are aware that Woodward was a ***LIVERPOOL***season ticket holder before he joined United.You must do pal.But keep cheering eh and stay light
Cool
Meant to say LIVERPOOL season ticket holder bro.Now amended
Stay cool :laugh: :laugh:

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”