Loading...
Next Match: Image
PSG in the Champions League.
Wednesday 2nd December 2020, KO 20:00 UTC.
User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Joel fornicating Glazer

Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:20 pm

So a Glazer finally emerges with a "Big 6" plan
A plan to totally screw everything that fans hold dear in football about their clubs and their clubs chances and hopes
He wants to replace it with a money grabbing scheme that will stop certain Cinderella games
It will stop good causes getting money out of the Charity Shield
It is one step away from chucking the UEFA league and replacing it with a European Super League
He wants to do away with relegation and he wants to rewrite the TV deals so the top clubs get more money at the cost to the fans of having to pay more to watch their teams on private TV
He wants control over who owns what clubs so he can make sure that along with his overseas friends that own Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs Man City in offshore companies they control our English history
Wanker!!!



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Interesting that nobody on here has an opinion on Glazer/the mighty 6 greed
everybody has an opinion on Pogba and DDG's greed though.
Funny that



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6790
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 pm

It looks like it hasn't passed the EPL vote so thank god that's the end of that


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:26 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 pm
It looks like it hasn't passed the EPL vote so thank god that's the end of that
Yep it’s finished so Joel Glazer will just slide back down his hole and wait for the next opportunity to screw the fans at the expense of the history and traditions of this great club



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm
Interesting that nobody on here has an opinion on Glazer/the mighty 6 greed
everybody has an opinion on Pogba and DDG's greed though.
Funny that
We all hate the glazers, we all know what they are doing. What is it going to accomplish us complaining amongst ourselves on a forum of 6 people?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm
Interesting that nobody on here has an opinion on Glazer/the mighty 6 greed
everybody has an opinion on Pogba and DDG's greed though.
Funny that
We all hate the glazers, we all know what they are doing. What is it going to accomplish us complaining amongst ourselves on a forum of 6 people?
You have to start somewhere or you are just accepting it
If every group no matter whether they are 6 or 6000 all complained it could not/would not do any harm



User avatar
Red56
Trainee
Trainee
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:50 pm

The only way we will ever get rid of the fornicate blazers is if some billionaire offers them a ridiculous amount of money for the club

They make too much money from the club and it doesn't matter whether 6000 or 60000 fans complain that cause there will be another 60 million wanting tickets and drawing big sponsors to the club

Don't have to like what's happened to our club but sure as hell doesn't make sense giving yourself a stroke over something you can't do nothing about



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm
Interesting that nobody on here has an opinion on Glazer/the mighty 6 greed
everybody has an opinion on Pogba and DDG's greed though.
Funny that
We all hate the glazers, we all know what they are doing. What is it going to accomplish us complaining amongst ourselves on a forum of 6 people?
You have to start somewhere or you are just accepting it
If every group no matter whether they are 6 or 6000 all complained it could not/would not do any harm
Well we have been complaining about them on here for around 15 years now. It's accomplished nothing but driving people away from this board because 99% of it's discussions revolved around the glazers.

What Red56 said is absolutely correct, there is nothing we can do about it, nothing. The Glazers have become more resolute because of how much money they make off the club. At this point I don't even think they would accept a multi-billion dollar offer from an arab skeik or whatever because they are making so much money. They will continue to do what they do regardless of how the fans feel because for every diehard, real fan, that frankly probably doesn't spend much money on merchandise, there are 100 superficial fans, who do buy up all the merchandise and pay for travel packages to go to games and tours. Manchester United is essentially a victim or their own success, and really the only thing that might rid the club of the Glazers is something like relegation, but they put enough money into to the club to make sure that doesn't happen.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Red56 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:50 pm
The only way we will ever get rid of the fornicate blazers is if some billionaire offers them a ridiculous amount of money for the club

They make too much money from the club and it doesn't matter whether 6000 or 60000 fans complain that cause there will be another 60 million wanting tickets and drawing big sponsors to the club

Don't have to like what's happened to our club but sure as hell doesn't make sense giving yourself a stroke over something you can't do nothing about
They said that about Hitler and they say that now about Trump
Hitler committed suicide and Trump is now threatening to leave America
Ed Woodward is selling his hIs house in Manchester because he is frightened somebody is going to shit on his wife and kids
I personally don’t have a problem with that idea
Sort of like the second amendment. The right to carry arms



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6790
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:49 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 pm
raycreative wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 pm


We all hate the glazers, we all know what they are doing. What is it going to accomplish us complaining amongst ourselves on a forum of 6 people?
You have to start somewhere or you are just accepting it
If every group no matter whether they are 6 or 6000 all complained it could not/would not do any harm
Well we have been complaining about them on here for around 15 years now. It's accomplished nothing but driving people away from this board because 99% of it's discussions revolved around the glazers.

What Red56 said is absolutely correct, there is nothing we can do about it, nothing. The Glazers have become more resolute because of how much money they make off the club. At this point I don't even think they would accept a multi-billion dollar offer from an arab skeik or whatever because they are making so much money. They will continue to do what they do regardless of how the fans feel because for every diehard, real fan, that frankly probably doesn't spend much money on merchandise, there are 100 superficial fans, who do buy up all the merchandise and pay for travel packages to go to games and tours. Manchester United is essentially a victim or their own success, and really the only thing that might rid the club of the Glazers is something like relegation, but they put enough money into to the club to make sure that doesn't happen.
This


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:50 am

Here is another cracker.
I won't open up a new thread as it is a one off
I have a friend who both organises finance for transfer deals and with his partner has a small agency of players,most of whom are Eastern Bloc
By his own admission none of them are proven world class players and therefore none command £100m transfer fees
Knowing United were interested in a "young" player at a fair price he offered Matt Judge/Ed Woodward a lad playing for Kiev called Tsyhankou
A young fast,right winger and they were inviting offers close to £30m.United never had the courtesy to even respond
He was offered then to other clubs round Europe and despite some interest nobody took him.The ones that looked did at least reply
He is then offered around a final time at £20m but most clubs had done their transfer business.
Knowing that United were still looking for a right winger he was offered in the final transfer week to United at £18m.Nobody came back
He played in the internationals a couple of weeks ago and scored in both games including Ukraine's 1-0 win over Spain
Matt Judge rang up on the morning of the final transfer day and offered £10m to be paid over 3 years if the lad could get to Manchester from the Ukraine and have a medical in the next 6 years!!
They are on the same drugs as Goku i think!!!

He is now back to £30m and is now talking seriously to several clubs with a view to a January transfer
Keep your eyes open in January and be thankfull we don't have a director of football eh



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pm

He's back!!

Strong talks across the football world of a breakaway super league
Heading up the talks are Joel fornicating Glazer and Henry of Liverpool

Well nothing we can do to save the heritage of this one great club so let them get on with screwing the fans :party: :party:



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 pm

So where's the money gone this time

i assume the usual "there's nothing we can we do about it so get behind the lads"

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manches ... d-covid-19



User avatar
Red56
Trainee
Trainee
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:53 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm
Red56 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:50 pm
The only way we will ever get rid of the fornicate blazers is if some billionaire offers them a ridiculous amount of money for the club

They make too much money from the club and it doesn't matter whether 6000 or 60000 fans complain that cause there will be another 60 million wanting tickets and drawing big sponsors to the club

Don't have to like what's happened to our club but sure as hell doesn't make sense giving yourself a stroke over something you can't do nothing about
They said that about Hitler and they say that now about Trump
Hitler committed suicide and Trump is now threatening to leave America
Ed Woodward is selling his hIs house in Manchester because he is frightened somebody is going to shit on his wife and kids
I personally don’t have a problem with that idea
Sort of like the second amendment. The right to carry arms
Lol the blazers might be many birth canals but they're not Hitler or Trump

And seriously bro what happened at woodeys house was over the top l think. After all the right to bear arms doesn't give you the right to use them on somebody just because they're a birth canal though I can understand the feeling



User avatar
Red56
Trainee
Trainee
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:28 am

Nasty pack of many birth canals though we can agree. Saw this in a news story

(United made a net £18.9m profit in 2018-19 and a net £23.2m loss in the most recent financial year.

It was also confirmed within the results United had paid out £23.23m in share dividends over the course of the year, although future payments are under review)

Anybody believe the review will come to anything



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:33 am

Nothing will come of it with an attitude of “I don’t give a shit and there is nothing I can do”
If the scousers had taken that attitude then Gillette and Hicks would still be in charge plus the scousers would now be paying £77 plus a ticket
If the Geordies had taken that attitude Mike Ashley would not be trying to sell.Now the Geordies are giving £14.95 a TV game to food banks rather than give it to the club
LOL the idea there is “nothing you can do”



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:48 am

Nothing will come of it with an attitude of “I don’t give a shit and there is nothing I can do”
If the scousers had taken that attitude then Gillette and Hicks would still be in charge plus the scousers would now be paying £77 plus a ticket
If the Geordies had taken that attitude Mike Ashley would not be trying to sell.Now the Geordies are giving £14.95 a TV game to food banks rather than give it to the club
LOL the idea there is “nothing you can do”



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:52 am

Red56 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:53 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm
Red56 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:50 pm
The only way we will ever get rid of the fornicate blazers is if some billionaire offers them a ridiculous amount of money for the club

They make too much money from the club and it doesn't matter whether 6000 or 60000 fans complain that cause there will be another 60 million wanting tickets and drawing big sponsors to the club

Don't have to like what's happened to our club but sure as hell doesn't make sense giving yourself a stroke over something you can't do nothing about
They said that about Hitler and they say that now about Trump
Hitler committed suicide and Trump is now threatening to leave America
Ed Woodward is selling his hIs house in Manchester because he is frightened somebody is going to shit on his wife and kids
I personally don’t have a problem with that idea
Sort of like the second amendment. The right to carry arms
Lol the blazers might be many birth canals but they're not Hitler or Trump

And seriously bro what happened at woodeys house was over the top l think. After all the right to bear arms doesn't give you the right to use them on somebody just because they're a birth canal though I can understand the feeling
He is an interesting snipped
I am hearing that Woodward is selling his house in Cheshire as he is "frightened" of the abuse his wife and kids might get
He had an offer and during the due diligence it has come up that the house has subsidence so he can't sell it
LOL Let's hope there is something he can do eh!!



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:57 am

Red56 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:28 am
Nasty pack of many birth canals though we can agree. Saw this in a news story

(United made a net £18.9m profit in 2018-19 and a net £23.2m loss in the most recent financial year.

It was also confirmed within the results United had paid out £23.23m in share dividends over the course of the year, although future payments are under review)

Anybody believe the review will come to anything
So now you know why we had such a pathetic transfer window this time(yet again) and why Ole suddenly decided he had made a mistake suggesting we needed players when after his U turn we suddenly didn't need any
We are broke.The debt is openly up towards half a billion.And that's after the Glazers have taken and cost the club over a billion
The Glazer sister has taken out massive loans twice using her shares.effectively the club as guarantor
Nobody has a clue what is going on in the Caymans.They may well have borrowed more fortunes against the ground and squad and TV rights etc
And yet these good folk pretend to care about the English game and its lower tier survival
What a load of bollocks

Look just get behind the lads and buy a Cavani or Bruno shirt for Xmas
You deserve it LOL



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9169
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Both the restructure and super league ideas are fornicate dumb and have no chance of getting through.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Dante wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 pm
Both the restructure and super league ideas are fornicate dumb and have no chance of getting through.
I have to disagree
There are a lot of powerful clubs who like the idea including United,Liverpool,Chelsea,Spurs,Arsenal
Possibly Everton,possibly a Leicester
The ones that don’t like it don’t have much say like Burnley and West Brom
Arseholes like Glazer and Henry will starve the cash to the smaller clubs until they agree

It is politically incorrect to push this in the pandemic but be under no illusion
The Glazers will try again and just wait for the opportunity
There is nothing you can do about it so as I am regularly told.”just get on with it”lol



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9169
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Joel fornicating Glazer

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:39 pm

They have enough say under Premier League rules.They can't starve the smaller clubs of cash unless the smaller clubs agree to it - it needs 14 teams to say yes.

Under big picture, you'd hand power to Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham - along with the three clubs with the longest continual stay in the Premier League - Southampton, West Ham and Everton, but the latter 3 not really as only 6 of ther 9 need to agree on future changes. For the other 11 clubs, there is a serious chance that a vote for this is a vote to relegate themselves.


Image

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users