Next Match: Image
Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Saturday 19th September 2020, KO 17:30 UTC.
raycreative
International Player
International Player

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:46 am

Papers are still full of shit provided to them by United's spin doctor
We are still in for Sancho even though we have made no contact whatsoever with Dortmund.The reasons are clear.Dortmubd don't want to sell but if they hae to its £108m and no negotiations.United don't have £108m as the Glazers dividend needs to be protected so that is dead in the water even though we never had a serious intention to try as we are flat broke
So now the rumour is Bale and that might be true.Madrid will pay half his wages and no signing on fee for United to find.The simple question is "will he excite the tourists and pilgrims enough to buy enough shirts to pay for the £300kish a week United will have to pay.If the merchandising and Matt Judge say "si" then United will be proud to announce etc etc etc

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 am

Well that's the two top Madrid players to Spurs and looks like Thiago to Liverpool
I am glad we didn't get any of them as they are all greedy bastards
I feel sure Ed Woodward has got a bag of sweeties and is chasing some 14 year old wonder kid from Ajax

One can only assume we are hoping for a Europa league place as Liverpool,Manchester City and Chelsea have now all moved away from us and we know we are at best fighting with probably Spurs,Everton,Wolves and Leicester for places 4,5 and 6
Looks like another year of slowly going backwards a la Tampa Bay style under the Glazers who nobody has heard a word from in over a year
HTF did they pass the fit and proper person test????

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 am

Personally i think we should be looking more long term than Bale. A good player however similar potential to disrupt the club the way Sanchez did.

What I don't get is how we're actually moving forward without looking at any targets.

You know how much Sancho costs - either pay it or walk away
While dithering on Sancho, you let Grealish sign a new deal..

What the fornicate is the plan

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 am

We won't sign anyone else now.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:47 am

Sandies wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 am
Personally i think we should be looking more long term than Bale. A good player however similar potential to disrupt the club the way Sanchez did.

What I don't get is how we're actually moving forward without looking at any targets.

You know how much Sancho costs - either pay it or walk away
While dithering on Sancho, you let Grealish sign a new deal..

What the fornicate is the plan
The plan is easy to understand

We have less money coming in than from any other seasons
The Glazers have only ever taken money out so what little there is going into the club has to pay dividends and the highest paid CEO in the league,Also Ed Woodward won't take a cut so that is all of the money taken care of
There is nothing left to buy players with
The only reason we got Donny was because we got rid of Sanchez.Yes he was an expensive bill but we had already accounted for his salary
As such by getting him off the nooks we saved £15m a year in wages.We have bought Donny payable over 3 years in instalments of??yes you've guessed it £15m a year.He's cost nothing on paper
So now there is no money until we get rid of Smalling/Jones/Jesse etc and at £108m and for cash now Sancho is out of our league.We have gone continually slowly backwards for every Glazer season until,if you were being honest we are now at a level of Leicester,Everton,Wolves etc which is we "hope" for 4th and are satisfied with 5th or 6th and disappointed with lower,but wouldn't be surprised.If we did finish lower everybody would scream and get upset but that wouldn't matter a toss to the Glazers,If you weren't a United fan you would never have heard of them.They have zero interest in any part of the club other than the bank account

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:48 pm

raycreative wrote:
Well that's the two top Madrid players to Spurs and looks like Thiago to Liverpool
I feel sure Ed Woodward has got a bag of sweeties and is chasing some 14 year old wonder kid from Ajax

One can only assume we are hoping for a Europa league place as Liverpool,Manchester City and Chelsea have now all moved away from us and we know we are at best fighting with probably Spurs,Everton,Wolves and Leicester for places 4,5 and 6
Looks like another year of slowly going backwards a la Tampa Bay style under the Glazers who nobody has heard a word from in over a year
I'm sure had we signed Bale you would have been very happy with that. There is no way you would have complained that he was a washed up Real reject who is more concerned about playing golf than football and that we only signed him to sell shirts.

"Make America Great Again!"

Goku
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:52 pm

I heard Alex Telles has agreed a 5 year contract with us so hopefully we don’t mess this up. Fingers crossed here he is a very good Left wing back. So Before we do a welcome tread let’s see him pen the deal.

Ole's young boys are gonna smash them all!!

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:36 pm

Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:

I'm sure had we signed Bale you would have been very happy with that. There is no way you would have complained that he was a washed up Real reject who is more concerned about playing golf than football and that we only signed him to sell shirts.
Absolutely correct that I would have complained if we had signed Bale NOW
I wouldn’t have complained when he first went to Madrid
What I am complaining about is that “if” we were in for him why didn’t we get him?Same reason as we NEVER get anybody we are reportable after
Has anybody heard of today’s cheap signing??be honest
It’s only Goku saying he has heard what a good player he is but he believes that about anybody United sign
It is another cheap Glazer signing.paid for with the Smalling money that is on the way and coming from one of the cheapest leagues in Europe ie Portugal he will a Glazer budgie.cheap

Bullshit going on still about still being after Sancho
If we want him get him but that will cost money.And we don’t have any
All over the UK United’s transfer policy yet again is a laughing stock
Rio Ferdinand is the latest behind Neville,Scholes and a few others to have a go at Ed Woodward but if you’re happy Ben then I am happy as I am sure everybody who respects your judgement on all things will also do

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:32 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:36 pm
Relly wrote:
raycreative wrote:

Absolutely correct that I would have complained if we had signed Bale NOW
I wouldn’t have complained when he first went to Madrid
What I am complaining about is that “if” we were in for him why didn’t we get him?Same reason as we NEVER get anybody we are reportable after
Has anybody heard of today’s cheap signing??be honest
It’s only Goku saying he has heard what a good player he is but he believes that about anybody United sign
It is another cheap Glazer signing.paid for with the Smalling money that is on the way and coming from one of the cheapest leagues in Europe ie Portugal he will a Glazer budgie.cheap

Bullshit going on still about still being after Sancho
If we want him get him but that will cost money.And we don’t have any
All over the UK United’s transfer policy yet again is a laughing stock
Rio Ferdinand is the latest behind Neville,Scholes and a few others to have a go at Ed Woodward but if you’re happy Ben then I am happy as I am sure everybody who respects your judgement on all things will also do
I'm not sure if the concept of tabloids is new to you, but they make shit up. We were never in for Bale, Real wanted to unload him, he's been linked with us for his entire career, their spin doctors got that in the press to increase interest and value.

Our transfer policy is a horror show, and frankly I would like to see the glazer family, woodward, arnold, whoever, harassed, insulted, spit on, named called whatever it takes everywhere they go until they get the fornicate out of this club, but I would have been more disappointed had we signed Bale than had we not, because that is exactly the stupid, wrong kind of transfer we have been making since SAF left.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:22 pm

I think if you lack back at the end of the SAF era you will find a combination of stupid transfers in by SAF and a lack of a plan/ transfer policy by SAF
If you check you will find that SAF bought unknown and unwanted players for vast amounts of money
That was just before SAF spent vast sums of personal money buying the likes of apartments overlooking Central Park in New York
Now I would never accuse SAF of taking the Glazer dollar. But then again that accusation could easily and happily be made

Now you can insult all the people you name and spit on them etc etc but they ain’t going nowhere
Why should they??
Dividends first players second. Fans about ninth imo

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”