Loading...
Next Match: Image
Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Saturday 19th September 2020, KO 17:30 UTC.
User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Transfers in and out

Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:33 pm

As usual we will be linked with everybody and get nobody
Liverpool don’t need anybody
City have been out and done this business already
That’s first and second position consolidated ahead of us so we are now after third or fourth and hope we don’t get a total dicking somewhere in the Champions League
DDG is pissed off at not having a professional goalkeeping coach and they are struggling to get him to train
Nobody had seen a Phil Jones for a few weeks until he turned up to train this weekend as he is expecting a game against Lask.Apparently he has bulked up and looks like the Hulk.He can’t fit in his shirt and Ole was furious and told him to lose weight and muscle immediately
He has refused and now won’t train either
Jesse has made his excuses about why he has had a shit season but in fact he has had two.Both Jesse and Jones are on long Term contracts as is Our esteemed world class midfielder
Rojo will be sold and they have to do something with the goalkeepers
Bit of a shit shop really



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Lingard should be sold. I used to stick up for him, because he always turned up in big games. But showing up a couple times a year and being average the rest isn't going to cut it anymore. Plus his off the field antics irk me, guy acts like he's David Beckham, when he's more of a Luke Chadwick.


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 am

Relly wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Lingard should be sold. I used to stick up for him, because he always turned up in big games. But showing up a couple times a year and being average the rest isn't going to cut it anymore. Plus his off the field antics irk me, guy acts like he's David Beckham, when he's more of a Luke Chadwick.
Couldn't agree more. He doesn't even turn up once in a while anymore. one goal which came in the 98th minute of the final game when the keeper passed him the ball. No thanks

I would also sell Darmian Jones Smalling Sanchez Mata (for his sake) Pereira Rojo

Signings we'd obviously need a striker, right winger, left back and partner for Maguire, but in the current financial times I reckon we'll be lucky to make one signing and hopefully it's Sancho


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Glorio
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:08 am

Almost a dead cert Sancho is coming. Sky sports understands it and that Romano journo who's supposed to be some transfer Nostradamus has been banging on about it, apparently he believes Sanchez to Inter is close to conclusion as well. That would be a result!


If we did get Sancho, It would be great to also get a DM > CB > LB in that order of priority.


There is only one GOLDEN BOY

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:58 am

I am hearing the following
1 They are weighing up the Sancho deal as a purely commercial signing only
On the sensible assumption only that the money they didn't lose from sponsorship deals by being in Europe added to the prize money they received for such a high finish in the league will ALL be used for Glazer dividends,then there is no cash left in the piggy bank
Don't forget that the last financials showed the debt/loan against the club had surged
So if they can do a deal to buy Sancho by paying on the never never and they can attract a new sponsor as a result of getting him then i am of the opinion that then and only then would they get him
But with sponsors cutting back on spending and a relatively small transfer window added to the fact that the mighty advertising campaign is now headed by Bruno my bet is that we will get nobody of quality into the club
I think the decision has been made that Liverpool don't need anybody and City have already done enough business to take them further away from us.Do not lose sight of the fact that Liverpool finished THIRTY THREE points ahead of us and City finished FIFTEEN points ahead of us and have now strengthened.To challenge those two would need to require a plan that involved ambition,directors of football,youth policies and cash.We tick not one of those boxes and will be happy to be fourth next year

2 Jesse Lingard has a contract through to 2022 and no top club will pay him a salary he wants(currently over £5 million a year) so he is here to stay for next season.He will eventually end up at a club like Watford who have just been relegated with two former United stars Two yard passing Tom Cleverley and Danny Wellshit.Think back to the discussions we used to have on this forum when so many defended these two very average players along with the likes of the little pea that rolled off the plate and fat arsed Anderson and Nani and Januzaj.All shit and all cheap

3 Sanchez-You can make the same comments as Jesse but just bigger numbers.Another Woodward/Matt Judge commercial mistake

4 Jones-Following his recent operation he turned up this weekend at Carrington for training.He has bulked up TWO shirt sizes and looks like the Hulk.He can barely move and got a right bollocking from Ole.He stormed out and squeezed into his sports car,refusing to train.Phil Jones has a contract until 2024 and has made it clear he is more than happy to do a Gareth Bale and sit on his arse and earn £6 million a year

5 Mata-A Glazer budgie ie cheap.He is a lovely man and a future/current club ambassador.He is going nowhere

6 Rojo-They want to cash in.
7-Smalling-They want to cash in

It will be the usual whispers i feel sure.They have released almost all the kids and the youth policy is non existent as it costs money



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Glorio wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:08 am
Almost a dead cert Sancho is coming. Sky sports understands it and that Romano journo who's supposed to be some transfer Nostradamus has been banging on about it, apparently he believes Sanchez to Inter is close to conclusion as well. That would be a result!


If we did get Sancho, It would be great to also get a DM > CB > LB in that order of priority.
I don't know a ton about him, how is he as a player? Is he worth that? Will he improve us? Sounds like good news, I just personnally don't have an opinion on him.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 am
Relly wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Lingard should be sold. I used to stick up for him, because he always turned up in big games. But showing up a couple times a year and being average the rest isn't going to cut it anymore. Plus his off the field antics irk me, guy acts like he's David Beckham, when he's more of a Luke Chadwick.
Couldn't agree more. He doesn't even turn up once in a while anymore. one goal which came in the 98th minute of the final game when the keeper passed him the ball. No thanks

I would also sell Darmian Jones Smalling Sanchez Mata (for his sake) Pereira Rojo

Signings we'd obviously need a striker, right winger, left back and partner for Maguire, but in the current financial times I reckon we'll be lucky to make one signing and hopefully it's Sancho
Agree with everyone you mentioned. And a guy like Mata could go to Italy and play for years more, and it would be nice to see, one of the truly likeable footballers.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:05 pm

Weird that Smalling's loan ended when he was doing so well in Roma and they still have European games to play. What is the clubs angle here? Is he coming back to play? He should have been allowed to finish the season, if he is coming back he will be coming back with a bad taste in his mouth.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm

And here we go yet again

Now the Sancho deal is being reported as being off as the Germans want too much money for him
They have never made a secret of the asking price so why are United suddenly surprised at the price
It's like looking at the list price of a Rolls Royce and then going to the dealership and asking the price that you already know and then walking away because it is more than you think it is worth
Why didn't United ring up the Germans and quietly ask the price and quietly see if there was any room to negotiate before leaking to the press through United's spin doctor and then pulling out because the price(remember you already knew it) was too much

Strong,strong rumours through my contact at Carrington that DDG has put in a transfer request



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:33 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm
And here we go yet again

Now the Sancho deal is being reported as being off as the Germans want too much money for him
They have never made a secret of the asking price so why are United suddenly surprised at the price
It's like looking at the list price of a Rolls Royce and then going to the dealership and asking the price that you already know and then walking away because it is more than you think it is worth
Why didn't United ring up the Germans and quietly ask the price and quietly see if there was any room to negotiate before leaking to the press through United's spin doctor and then pulling out because the price(remember you already knew it) was too much

Strong,strong rumours through my contact at Carrington that DDG has put in a transfer request
Your last statement doesn't really make sense, I think at this point we probably should replace him, but would have a hard time unloading him, due to his wages and severe drop in form. He can put one in all he wants, but who's buying him?


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:16 am

If the club misses out on Sancho, it's beyond a fornicate up. Beyond. It should* be the nail in Woodward's coffin

*yes I realise he isn't going anywhere

Has he not learnt what happens when you dont get the targets your manager wants? We finished 30 fornicate points behind Liverpool despite finishing above them in the table post giving him the signing he asked for in January

Remarkable, this should be done by now


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:03 am

Relly wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:33 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm
And here we go yet again

Now the Sancho deal is being reported as being off as the Germans want too much money for him
They have never made a secret of the asking price so why are United suddenly surprised at the price
It's like looking at the list price of a Rolls Royce and then going to the dealership and asking the price that you already know and then walking away because it is more than you think it is worth
Why didn't United ring up the Germans and quietly ask the price and quietly see if there was any room to negotiate before leaking to the press through United's spin doctor and then pulling out because the price(remember you already knew it) was too much

Strong,strong rumours through my contact at Carrington that DDG has put in a transfer request
Your last statement doesn't really make sense, I think at this point we probably should replace him, but would have a hard time unloading him, due to his wages and severe drop in form. He can put one in all he wants, but who's buying him?
I believe he is making a statement to show Woodward he has had enough
Who,if anyone,will buy him/can afford him is not his problem
He had proved over many many years his ability.Do not forget how many years he was “player of the year” playing behind the likes of Jones,Smalling,Dakotan’s etc
The club pissed him around for how many seasons trying to sell him to Real Madrid?
Indeed Ed Woodward announced he had been sold on the last hour of a transfer window before the fax machine failed or some other jiggers poker
They made it very clear they would rather have had the cash than him despite,at that point,he was probably the best in the world.
Finally to protect their investment they were forced into making a decision on a choice of giving him a new contract or letting him go for a free because they had allowed his contract to run down
Not surprisingly he played hard ball and got a big pay day
Instead of now backing him Ed Woodward fires his long time friend and personal coach for no other reason than “we can’t afford him” despite having been able to afford him for the last 8 years and seeing the positive results
They replace him with an amateur goalkeeping coach who has coached at a cheap club 2 divisions down before joining Burnley and taking Joe Hart from a respected international goalkeeper to a keeper who no longer has any confidence and can now not find a club
Why anybody would think this man is qualified to coach at a club with top European ambitions is beyond me
You now have an angry and disillusioned keeper at Old Trafford making a statement and I suspect he doesn’t care about the outcome
I suspect he has gone from an ambitious caring player to not giving a shit about what happens in the future to this club as long as he gets paid
Sort of like the Glazers and Ed Woodward



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:04 am

Sanchez leaving today
Saving 25 million a Year in wages
I wonder where the money will go
Anybody a suggestion?



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:03 am
Relly wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:33 pm
raycreative wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm
And here we go yet again

Now the Sancho deal is being reported as being off as the Germans want too much money for him
They have never made a secret of the asking price so why are United suddenly surprised at the price
It's like looking at the list price of a Rolls Royce and then going to the dealership and asking the price that you already know and then walking away because it is more than you think it is worth
Why didn't United ring up the Germans and quietly ask the price and quietly see if there was any room to negotiate before leaking to the press through United's spin doctor and then pulling out because the price(remember you already knew it) was too much

Strong,strong rumours through my contact at Carrington that DDG has put in a transfer request
Your last statement doesn't really make sense, I think at this point we probably should replace him, but would have a hard time unloading him, due to his wages and severe drop in form. He can put one in all he wants, but who's buying him?
I believe he is making a statement to show Woodward he has had enough
Who,if anyone,will buy him/can afford him is not his problem
He had proved over many many years his ability.Do not forget how many years he was “player of the year” playing behind the likes of Jones,Smalling,Dakotan’s etc
The club pissed him around for how many seasons trying to sell him to Real Madrid?
Indeed Ed Woodward announced he had been sold on the last hour of a transfer window before the fax machine failed or some other jiggers poker
They made it very clear they would rather have had the cash than him despite,at that point,he was probably the best in the world.
Finally to protect their investment they were forced into making a decision on a choice of giving him a new contract or letting him go for a free because they had allowed his contract to run down
Not surprisingly he played hard ball and got a big pay day
Instead of now backing him Ed Woodward fires his long time friend and personal coach for no other reason than “we can’t afford him” despite having been able to afford him for the last 8 years and seeing the positive results
They replace him with an amateur goalkeeping coach who has coached at a cheap club 2 divisions down before joining Burnley and taking Joe Hart from a respected international goalkeeper to a keeper who no longer has any confidence and can now not find a club
Why anybody would think this man is qualified to coach at a club with top European ambitions is beyond me
You now have an angry and disillusioned keeper at Old Trafford making a statement and I suspect he doesn’t care about the outcome
I suspect he has gone from an ambitious caring player to not giving a shit about what happens in the future to this club as long as he gets paid
Sort of like the Glazers and Ed Woodward
Whether it's a genuine drop in form, or a purposeful one to prove a point I don't think it's a bad idea to replace him at this point. In fact, if it is the latter than I am even more inclined to replace him.

Look, De Gea has been hands down our best player since SAF left, and he put up with a lot, but this is top tier football, you're only as good as your last run of form. He should be treated with respect, the club should willing to not maximize profit if it allows him to go somewhere he really wants and I hope it ends of good terms.

In an ideal world we get back the DeGea from a couple years ago and he stays, but it seems odd that now the rest of the team has started performing better, is when he decides to become shit.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:04 am
Sanchez leaving today
Saving 25 million a Year in wages
I wonder where the money will go
Anybody a suggestion?
This is something to be cheered, not another reason to get mad at the glazers.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:29 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:16 am
If the club misses out on Sancho, it's beyond a fornicate up. Beyond. It should* be the nail in Woodward's coffin

*yes I realise he isn't going anywhere

Has he not learnt what happens when you dont get the targets your manager wants? We finished 30 fornicate points behind Liverpool despite finishing above them in the table post giving him the signing he asked for in January

Remarkable, this should be done by now
I mean it's starting to look like his old tricks, spend the whole summer pursing a huge target, only for it to fall through at the end and Ed can say, hey, look how hard I tried.

If it wasn't done on purpose I would totally agree, 5 or 6 years in a row of pulling the same crap and falling spectacularly should be reason to fire him, but it apprears to his bosses he's doing exactly what he is supposed to.

On a side note, is Sancho worth it? I haven't seen much of him.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 pm
raycreative wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:04 am
Sanchez leaving today
Saving 25 million a Year in wages
I wonder where the money will go
Anybody a suggestion?
This is something to be cheered, not another reason to get mad at the glazers.
Cheered if they take the money and use it for the benefit of the football club
The saving is £25 million a year and he only got that because Ed Woodward and the Glazers believed they had a shirt seller which is why he got number 7
If the Glazers just take another £25 million a year in dividends would that be another good reason to get mad at the Glazers

As you say in your previous post they do look like they are up to their old tricks
Is he worth the money?Who knows.Only time would tell but you saw last night what a desperate pile of shit lies just below the starting X1
As Scholes and the other commentators said "ole was giving all the players like Jesse,James,Ighalo,Fosu-Mendah,Fred,MacCleverley a chance to give him a headache for the games in Germany
Not one had a good game and you could make that comment for 80% of the games they played this season
Let's face it without the lockdown and the opportunity to get Pogba and rashford fir this almost certainly would NOT be in the top 4 and thus the Champions League
So what will the Glazers do with this financial windfall and £25m a year saving on Sanchez?

As your hero says "Everybody knows it,everybody says it"
You love it when people actually believe they are doing a great job and not the shit job that they are



User avatar
Red56
New Signing
New Signing
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:18 am

Not sure I agree with everything but he makes some good points.
When you can understand him :D

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaKbzRApVkKX



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:53 am

Red56 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:18 am
Not sure I agree with everything but he makes some good points.
When you can understand him :D

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaKbzRApVkKX
Many people will have different opinions on Sancho ranging from "How good is he" to "How good can he become" via "Do we need or want him"

This appears,on the face of it,to be another Woodward/Glazer pile of shit potential dealing based possibly and purely on his ability to sell shirts

Examining the above points in a little more detail is easy and will allow you to make your own mind up

1 How good is he?
Well he made a choice to leave City and join Dortmund to develop his career
Last seasons stats speak for themselves so is already in a position to be called very good

2 How good can he become?
I suspect he is capable of being one of the best players in world football
He would develop much better playing alongside the likes of de Bruyne or just behind the Liverpool front 3
At United he might be playing with Ighalo,James,Jesse,Perreira,Fred and MacCleverley or he might be playing with Pogba,Bruno and Matic
If i was Sancho and i was interested in joining United i would want some assurances on how the squad will be developed using the fact they are now in the Champions League
I would want assurances that there was an ambition to invest and a desire to win the champions league as opposed to the Arsenal way,which is just to get appearance/prize money for being in it
I would feel sure he would get those re-assurances as they gave them to Di Maria and Pogba but as has now been proven Ed Woodward lies more than Donald Trump

3 Final Point.Do we need or want him?
Well currently our starting X! is not bad however you don't have to have Alex Ferguson's eye to know there is nothing behind the starting X1
One injury to Pogba or Bruno or Maguire or Rashford or Martial and this team is in a hole
My opinion is that he is needed along with a top class centre half,a right winger and a centre forward
However being regularly reported are the following
Dortmund said they have received no contact whatsoever from United.I believe that as there is no reason for them to lie and also there has not been one murmur from United either official or unofficial to suggest otherwise
Dortmund,to stop the player being unsettled gave an clear deadline,based on the start of the German season to allow offers.That has passed and no interest has been show.Dortmund have now announced they have no desire,requirement or interest in selling the player at any price and certainly not less than the £108m price tag they put on him.Again they have no reason to lie
There are hints of reports that United and presumably Matt Judge are talking quietly to Sancho's agent and the suggestion is that they are talking about a 6 year contract if Sancho reduces his salary!!
Why should he??.He has improved and doubling his reported £100k a week would be a cheap deal in a non pandemic era.
So what would you do if you were Dortmund or Sancho?
That is asy
Dortmund-If you don't need the money keep him for one more season and assume he will continue to improve and by 2021/22 season the Covid will be over and you will have a £150/200m player
Sancho-Stay at Dortmund and have a great season then go to the likes of Barca and replace Messi or Madris or PSG or Juve on £250k a week plus bonus's

For me this is another Robben scenario.We "alledgedly" went after him for 6 successive seasons
All bullshit to keep United in the newspapers looking like they have ambition



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Typical Glazer/Woodword games. Publicly pursue a target that is too expensive and lets face it, to in demand to pick a club like United, make sure it's in the news every day how we are negotiating, getting close, Dortmund is playing hardball, but we are working hard. Drag this out for as much as the transfer window as you can, until the moment where out of the blue the player signs for Madrid or Barcelona after 5 mins of talk between the two clubs. Tell everyone you tried really hard and maybe sign some washed up hasbeen who got released from their midtable team and call the window a success. I mean they have been doing it for years now, and the fans, for the most part, just accept it and move on.

An all encompassing, relentless campaign against Woodward must be started by the fans, the Glazers need to see this hit the pocket books or nothing will ever happen. You see what's happening with corporations and sports teams all around the world right now, they are scared of the people and will bow to anything if they think it may affect profits.


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:27 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:10 pm
Typical Glazer/Woodword games. Publicly pursue a target that is too expensive and lets face it, to in demand to pick a club like United, make sure it's in the news every day how we are negotiating, getting close, Dortmund is playing hardball, but we are working hard. Drag this out for as much as the transfer window as you can, until the moment where out of the blue the player signs for Madrid or Barcelona after 5 mins of talk between the two clubs. Tell everyone you tried really hard and maybe sign some washed up hasbeen who got released from their midtable team and call the window a success. I mean they have been doing it for years now, and the fans, for the most part, just accept it and move on.

An all encompassing, relentless campaign against Woodward must be started by the fans, the Glazers need to see this hit the pocket books or nothing will ever happen. You see what's happening with corporations and sports teams all around the world right now, they are scared of the people and will bow to anything if they think it may affect profits.
The same shit we see every year
The "oh well we tried but they were unreasonable" stance
Didn't work last year with Fernandes and ended up paying more


To be fair, it's not like they havent tried. After the Burnley game in January everyone went mental, DIckED went on and signed Bruno and the media went on a relentless campaign against the fans asking what were they ever complaining about


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:07 am

Todays news from Carrignton
Dean Henderson has moved all his training gear back from Sheffield United to Manchester United
I am told he is going to sign a new contract in the next few days
He is happy to fight for his place as he is of the opinion that DDG does not want to be at Old Trafford and i am told United are trying to sell Romero quietly to save his reported £5m a year wage
Romero would be happy to leave if a club can match his wages which should not be too difficult
I am hearing that Chelsea and asking about all 3 goalkeepers ie DDG,Romero and Dean Henderson as Ambramovitch has ready cash and he knows how much the Glazers love readies

On the incoming front there are strong rumours that United are looking at 3 or 4 players that i am assured i have never heard of
All have minor European experience and all are effectively a lottery ticket ie they will cost almost nothing and the salary is minimal however it is not without hope that will make into a top class player.Like buying a lottery ticket



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Did I miss something? It seems like Sancho is a completely dead deal now.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:52 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:21 pm
Did I miss something? It seems like Sancho is a completely dead deal now.
No i don't think you missed anything
Who told you the Sancho deal was on
Ed Woodward has not been sighted for 6 months and the Glazers for over a year

United have been spreading rumours through their press office to give the impression they were/are interested
Dortmund said they had little interest in selling him however if United wanted to show they wanted him they had up to last week to offer £108m and agree terms with the player
Dortmund then reported they had heard nothing and therefore the deal that wasn't was now off even though it had never been on
As usual most teams have done their transfer business and indeed United have started thinning out by letting 10+ shit players including the likes of the circus midget Gomes go as well as Sanchez
This appears to be a typical Ed Woodward window of smoke,mirrors and whispers.Surely you must be used to it by now

As the season starts in 3 weeks but the transfer window is open a lot longer i can see United clearing out a good few more including Smalling,Jones,Romero,Dalot,Perreira
Dean Henderson is about to be offered a contract i am told and he is cheaper that Romero

If United start well then they will say Ole couldn't find a player he wanted at the value so if anything goes wrong it is Ole's fault
He doesn't care as this is now season 3 at £7m a season so Ole is now a rich man by being a Glazer/Woodward stooge and toeing the line
If United start shit in both football and shirt sales the Ed Woodward will try and buy somebody like Messi oe Pele or Beckenbaur

Same shit,different season

What's the bottom line



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Transfers in and out

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Just watched Di Maria and Herrara totaly dominate the champions league semi final
We had them both but let them go and now we have Fred,MacCleverley and Fred.Joke really

Especially when you look at the other European league and see Ashley Young thriving and Lukaku who now can't stop scoring as he now has somebody to play with.We have Ighalo!!!Sanchez is improved as well

Then you look at the rest of the PSG superstars
Mbappe,Neymar
Rememeber we were in for them for 2 seasons.Ed Woodward just forgot to tell them/by them like Sancho and Robben



Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users