Loading...
Next Match: Image
Everton in the Premier League.
Sunday 15th December 2019, KO 14:00 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3802
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:09 pm

Image

Image vs. Image

Home to Aston Villa in the Premier League.
Sunday 1st December 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 540
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Do i detect a comlete lack of interest in Uniteds games these days ?
This should on paper be a foregone, but nothing is these days.
i wouldn't even be able to try and guess who will be playing.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3802
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Well it was dog shit as predicted.

Our midfield dynamos of Pereira and Fred saw a lot of the ball but didn't do much with it. We love to pass backwards but when we actually ran at Villa, they shit themselves (don't know why - Dan James is hardly De Bruyne).

Defensively we were awful. Williams look shot in the first half but came out better - as did the rest of the squad.

Surprised there's been no talk of the Referee. Couple of penalty appeals waved away and very inconsistent.



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 540
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:28 am

Didn't see it, watched some paint dry instead.
Managed to follow a bit of it on BBC ticker, came across as an awful from our perspective.
Something is not right when Lindelhof scores


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 am

Ole wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:12 pm
Well it was dog shit as predicted.

Our midfield dynamos of Pereira and Fred saw a lot of the ball but didn't do much with it. We love to pass backwards but when we actually ran at Villa, they shit themselves (don't know why - Dan James is hardly De Bruyne).

Defensively we were awful. Williams look shot in the first half but came out better - as did the rest of the squad.

Surprised there's been no talk of the Referee. Couple of penalty appeals waved away and very inconsistent.
The trouble is that the team is as dead as this forum and everybody accepts there is nothing can be done

There were 5 players who started yesterday who would not get in any other Premier League team
They are
Fred-shit
Perreira-Shit
Mata_Now too old
Lindelof-Shit
Williams-Not showing a morcel of ability.Too slow to come out,by himself,For Leicester;s second

Of those that came on to bale the team out were
Lingaard-Not good enough
Shaw-Has an arse on him now now the back of the Titanic
Wilson_Not improving fast enough

Now that's more than half the team
To me Maguire is not dominating enough.The best you can say is that he is better than Jones and Bailly
Wan-Bassaka might be losing interest as well.Something is not right imo

So we have a team that was recently champions,then a top four club then just about a top 6 club
Now it is a comfoirtable proven,inconsistent mid table club
And yet nobody at the club is panicking.Ole has bought into the "give the kids a chance" and "wait and see"
The spin doctors are still peddling the next 4 transfer windows theory
Also frighteningly the only class midfilder in the club,Pogba is being waved happily bye bye as his desire to win things is translated as lazy and greedy FFS does anybody who understands football realise anything!!
Thank fucjk they weren't around when George Best was left to carry the club by himself

The Chinese have all but vanished to Anfield and the only day trippers that are left are the Ole Norwegians who i heard a group of yesterday heading for the lounge declaring what a great manager he was.So that's his job safe
United are now tickling Malta fans bollocks making a plane load of tickets available for every game and have even started calling the Irish supporters club up to try to sell hospitality after chasing away the normal Irish fans that only buy a normal ticket

I would warn,as i have done for years that this decline is not over.From champions to a mid table acceptance under these owners was predicatable.As indeed possible relegation as long as the bottom line is still a profit they don't give a shit
This is now already a Liverpool plus 5 years project(ie 20 years) to get back from the point that there is even a desire to get back



User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 540
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 am
Ole wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:12 pm
Well it was dog shit as predicted.

Our midfield dynamos of Pereira and Fred saw a lot of the ball but didn't do much with it. We love to pass backwards but when we actually ran at Villa, they shit themselves (don't know why - Dan James is hardly De Bruyne).

Defensively we were awful. Williams look shot in the first half but came out better - as did the rest of the squad.

Surprised there's been no talk of the Referee. Couple of penalty appeals waved away and very inconsistent.
The trouble is that the team is as dead as this forum and everybody accepts there is nothing can be done

There were 5 players who started yesterday who would not get in any other Premier League team
They are
Fred-shit
Perreira-Shit
Mata_Now too old
Lindelof-Shit
Williams-Not showing a morcel of ability.Too slow to come out,by himself,For Leicester;s second

Of those that came on to bale the team out were
Lingaard-Not good enough
Shaw-Has an arse on him now now the back of the Titanic
Wilson_Not improving fast enough

Now that's more than half the team
To me Maguire is not dominating enough.The best you can say is that he is better than Jones and Bailly
Wan-Bassaka might be losing interest as well.Something is not right imo

So we have a team that was recently champions,then a top four club then just about a top 6 club
Now it is a comfoirtable proven,inconsistent mid table club
And yet nobody at the club is panicking.Ole has bought into the "give the kids a chance" and "wait and see"
The spin doctors are still peddling the next 4 transfer windows theory
Also frighteningly the only class midfilder in the club,Pogba is being waved happily bye bye as his desire to win things is translated as lazy and greedy FFS does anybody who understands football realise anything!!
Thank fucjk they weren't around when George Best was left to carry the club by himself

The Chinese have all but vanished to Anfield and the only day trippers that are left are the Ole Norwegians who i heard a group of yesterday heading for the lounge declaring what a great manager he was.So that's his job safe
United are now tickling Malta fans bollocks making a plane load of tickets available for every game and have even started calling the Irish supporters club up to try to sell hospitality after chasing away the normal Irish fans that only buy a normal ticket

I would warn,as i have done for years that this decline is not over.From champions to a mid table acceptance under these owners was predicatable.As indeed possible relegation as long as the bottom line is still a profit they don't give a shit
This is now already a Liverpool plus 5 years project(ie 20 years) to get back from the point that there is even a desire to get back
It was Villa not Leicester

If it had been Leicester wew ould have lost


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:27 pm

Our midfield in this game was simply not good enough. Pereira has started quite a few games now, and I don't think he's getting any better. Fred has at times looked decent, but not with Pereira as his partner.

That we really miss McTominay is quite the indictment. He's a good solid boring player, the sort every team needs, but if you don't have him you should be able to cope.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:27 pm
Our midfield in this game was simply not good enough. Pereira has started quite a few games now, and I don't think he's getting any better. Fred has at times looked decent, but not with Pereira as his partner.

That we really miss McTominay is quite the indictment. He's a good solid boring player, the sort every team needs, but if you don't have him you should be able to cope.
We miss McTominay no more than we miss Cleverley or Anderson
Please tell me which solid boring player we had in the treble season that played every game or we missed him
Same question for which boring solid player do Liverpool,City,Barcelon have that is so important to them?
The truth Dante is that you and a lot of others now accept inconsistent shit as a fact of life that will be around for ever and it ain't worth fighting
Really :yawn: :yawn:



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9069
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Where did I say played every game? Your answer is Nicky Butt though.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Aston Villa (h)

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:21 pm
Where did I say played every game? Your answer is Nicky Butt though.
Nicky Butt and Scott Mctominay!!
When did Scott decide to tackle?I must have missed it
Nicky Butt was harder and dafter than Roy Keane and it was Roy that told me that.I don't know a top forward that would be frightened of getting chased by Scott



Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users