Loading...
Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 7th December 2019, KO 17:30 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3798
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Image

Image vs. Image

Away to Sheffield United in the Premier League.
Sunday 24th November 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Easy win. Should get six or seven.


Image

User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Dante wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:22 pm
Easy win. Should get six or seven.
Which tream are you talking about ?


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:30 pm

'This is a break, after all, in which a group of players, with Solskjaer's blessing, have taken it upon themselves to go out to Dubai with members of the coaching staff to continue the hard work, just in the sunshine.
The United boss has remained in Manchester but perhaps this shows a growing spirit among the squad or at least some sense of recognition that it is the group as a whole that have a shared responsibility for the fortunes of the club, and not just the legend in the hot seat.

Solskjaer tellingly also mentioned new coach Martyn Pert among his coaching staff in his programme notes prior to the win over Brighton - the strength and conditioning expert has clearly made a good impression.

The fact that the players are footing the bill for the trip and not Manchester United certainly suggests a collective will to start finding some answers to the questions that have been asked so far this season.'
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... onal-break

That is the spririt and we should get right behind the team for it.

We whinge, and rightly so, when there is a lack of effort and commitment, so we should welcome when our are over and above,

Curmudgeons will bleat on about the money they earn, and blah blah blah to denigrate time and money spent by the boys, when they could have been lolling around with their families etc instead, but in truth this is the sort of spirit we should all welcome.

Well done the lads!



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I believe it is just a few of the squad who have actually made the trip.
As many as have gone have not gone
Not sure how this will be seen for bonding



Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Been depressingly familiar thus far.


Image

Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:18 pm

Half time.

Shit.


Image

Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:03 pm

20 mins left to salvage this.


Image


Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Always believed in the lads.


Image

User avatar
Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Basically we were given a lesson in football by a promoted side that saw very little in the way of investement for their promotion into the EPL, this was a total embarassment, to go 2-0 down, get it back to winning and then throw it away again.
We were awful for 80 of the 95 minutes played, and being really honest, Sheffield deserved at least one penalty in the first half


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:14 pm

SIx goals, told you.


Image

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am

There was very little you can learn from this one

In goal David de Gea was exposed far too many times by a weak defence
Wab Basake is good and we already know that
At left back the new hero to be Williams was taken apart by a mid table winger.He got booked for a rash challenge and was handed his arse on a plate.Far too early to judge a young kid but i didn't see anything to excite me yesterday
Lindelof is at best average.
Jones is pure shit.Why is he still at the club and why is he being picked?
Maguire "looks" a bit stabler but he is part of a defence that continually leaks goals and as worrying for me is that when we get a corner and he goes forward he never gets near anything.That shows to be his anticipation and reading of the game is average

The midfield pairing of Fred the almost red and Perreira make far arsed Anderson,another Brazilian look good
Two more mistakes that we can't get rid of

Up front when they got the ball Martial and Rashford and James looked dangerous because of their speed playing against a mid table defence
The problem was that they got shit service.Not a playmaker in the team
And some want the club to sell Pogba!!
Music to the Glazer ears :laugh: :laugh:

So we learned nothing and confirmed this is a mid table team going nowhere fast

All the usual post match sound bites
Ole "the kids are still learning"
The spin doctors are out again as well
I don't think there is a top player we are not alledgedly after
The truth is that you can expect to sell one or two and the money will vanish and you can expect a couple of loan players to sell shirts
I have a sneak for Bale to come.You can get him in December until May for about £10m in wages.they will get that back in shirt sales in December alone from the Chinese



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:38 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am
There was very little you can learn from this one

In goal David de Gea was exposed far too many times by a weak defence
Wab Basake is good and we already know that
At left back the new hero to be Williams was taken apart by a mid table winger.He got booked for a rash challenge and was handed his arse on a plate.Far too early to judge a young kid but i didn't see anything to excite me yesterday
Lindelof is at best average.
Jones is pure shit.Why is he still at the club and why is he being picked?
Maguire "looks" a bit stabler but he is part of a defence that continually leaks goals and as worrying for me is that when we get a corner and he goes forward he never gets near anything.That shows to be his anticipation and reading of the game is average

The midfield pairing of Fred the almost red and Perreira make far arsed Anderson,another Brazilian look good
Two more mistakes that we can't get rid of

Up front when they got the ball Martial and Rashford and James looked dangerous because of their speed playing against a mid table defence
The problem was that they got shit service.Not a playmaker in the team
And some want the club to sell Pogba!!
Music to the Glazer ears :laugh: :laugh:

So we learned nothing and confirmed this is a mid table team going nowhere fast

All the usual post match sound bites
Ole "the kids are still learning"
The spin doctors are out again as well
I don't think there is a top player we are not alledgedly after
The truth is that you can expect to sell one or two and the money will vanish and you can expect a couple of loan players to sell shirts
I have a sneak for Bale to come.You can get him in December until May for about £10m in wages.they will get that back in shirt sales in December alone from the Chinese
Well multiple reports today said that Pogba is healthy and essentially on striker, refusing to play for United. So yeah, fornicate him and sell him ASAP.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 am

I have no idea whether he is fit and/or on strike.
I can't understand why he wouldn't want to play for this great developing team under this great manager :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind with Fred,Perriera and half a Fellaini in Chong we don't need him do we
I agree we should sell him and let the Glazers bleed the money out

FFS



RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9751
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:38 pm

At least we showed our real potential.....

..for 8 minutes !


My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6540
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:17 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 am
I have no idea whether he is fit and/or on strike.
I can't understand why he wouldn't want to play for this great developing team under this great manager :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind with Fred,Perriera and half a Fellaini in Chong we don't need him do we
I agree we should sell him and let the Glazers bleed the money out

FFS
Well he's getting paid half a million pounds a week so that's why he should play.

We're desperately missing that playmaker in midfield... well get back to work then


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6540
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:54 pm

raycreative wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am

Maguire "looks" a bit stabler but he is part of a defence that continually leaks goals and as worrying for me is that when we get a corner and he goes forward he never gets near anything.That shows to be his anticipation and reading of the game is average

Not quite sure how he's meant to get on the end of those Pereira corners that can't beat a first man

Hands down the worst "regular" to ever play for us in the premier league era


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Get used to it.
Ole is constantly singing the praises of Fred,McTominay and Perreira as learning and improving fast
The main issue is that they are Glazer budgies ie cheap
Nobody else would buy any of them or Jones so all are here to stay



User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:17 pm
raycreative wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:56 am
I have no idea whether he is fit and/or on strike.
I can't understand why he wouldn't want to play for this great developing team under this great manager :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind with Fred,Perriera and half a Fellaini in Chong we don't need him do we
I agree we should sell him and let the Glazers bleed the money out

FFS
Well he's getting paid half a million pounds a week so that's why he should play.

We're desperately missing that playmaker in midfield... well get back to work then
Looks like it was fake news
Pictures have now appeared showing his ankle is still strapped

If that is the case then that is bad news
For the Glazers anyway as he is unlikely to pass a medical in the January transfer window so that means they both have to pay him until the summer and they can't get the transfer money out to the Caymans to pay for the dividend money



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6540
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Didn't look very strapped while he was running around USA playing basketball.

The club is in the shits because guys like Pogba get to do whatever the fornicate they want, getting paid millions to promote their Instagram channel and sack the managers he wants gone

I'd say fornicate him off to Madrid, we could get 3 players who actually turn up and put in a shift for the price of one pathetic Pogba but we all know where that money would go instead


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Sheffield United (a)

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:18 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 pm
Didn't look very strapped while he was running around USA playing basketball.

The club is in the shits because guys like Pogba get to do whatever the fornicate they want, getting paid millions to promote their Instagram channel and sack the managers he wants gone

I'd say fornicate him off to Madrid, we could get 3 players who actually turn up and put in a shift for the price of one pathetic Pogba but we all know where that money would go instead
You are partially correct imo
Certainly your last statement is correct about where the money will probably go which is the same place as the Lukaku money
Did you notice a couple of weeks ago when Ed Woodward reported the quarterly figures that the debt the club owed had gone up by the cost of what they paid for Maguire and Wan Bassaka.So where did the Lukaku £80m go??

Pogba doesn't "get to do whatever the fornicate he wants and promote the instagram channel and get Jose sacked"
He is ENCOURAGED to promote the instagram channel.In fact he is bought partially for his following as is Jesse Lingard
They replaced the Paddy Crerand phone in show on MUTV with a download the app and vote on which fan puts up the best argument on some shit
Every week it is the likes of Bruce from Australia,Sven from Sweden and a 12 year old kid who argue formations,tactics etc even though they have NEVER been to a live match
All shit
This club encourages shit.It is rotten to the core



Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users