Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 16th December 2018, KO 16:00 UTC.
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Invitation

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi folks,

As some of you might remember, I'm active on a similar message board in my native Bulgaria. The pinnacle of our forum is a tipster game which we carry on since 2002.

I wonder if there is anybody around who's interested in playing a one-off match in our virtual football league. There are lots of rules in the game but in case something takes place I will assist you through the whole process.

The game is played in teams. There are four outfield players and a goalie in each team so I hope there will be five of you who are ok with the idea.

It's a game of exact scores (FT) from weekend matches in the top leagues around Europe (mainly) and overseas. Basically, each correctly guessed score is a goal unless blocked by the opponent's GK (More rules to follow).

There are two consecutive weeks come April (2 Apr - 8 Apr / 9 Apr - 15 Apr) with only two Cup semifinals each on our schedule which means that the majority of our teams will have two weeks off so I fancy the idea of playing some sort of all-star game(s) if a UL-team becomes a fact until then.

Though everything is written in Bulgarian, I'm quite sure there will be no problem. A forum-mate residing in Montreal put a team together for similar matches a couple of years ago. It was all ok. Besides, as I said I will translate all the rules of the game and post them here with enough time to spare and guide you through the whole process.

In case you'd like to take a look: clubs.pmleague.com
(Google Translator should also help you)

There is even a foreign languages section there but wherever you post in English on any subject most members will respond in a positive way.

Cheers
Max

UNITED > ENGLAND

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Re: Invitation

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:40 pm

THis sounds great but basically from tomorrow to the end of March I wont have hardly any free time, as we're off to the USA for 3 weeks in a few days and I need to sort out lots of loose ends at work before then, so will be working late nights, so don't expect me on much at all before Easter

Hopefully someone else will "pick up the reins" and I'll join in (if that's what we do) then (Y)

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Re: Invitation

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Oh, that's bad news for me Ste, as my hopes were mainly with you embracing the idea as a driving force. Actually, I was just about to PM you when I saw your reply. Anyway, I wish you a great time in the States.

I still hope though, that five of you lot would enroll here. Come on guys!

UNITED > ENGLAND

Return to “Members Lounge”