Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 20th October 2019, KO 16:30 BST.
ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Re: US Politics Thread

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:19 am

RedSte wrote:Anyone seen the latest bitch-fight between Trump & Cruz over their wives... its getting ugly (if you see what I mean!) :P
Half ugly (if you know what I mean) ;)

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 am

Trump is the "Last Man Standing" from the republicans.

So it's him against Clinton.

I am aware most experts claim all odds are against him, but somehow I just can't see Hillary winning. There's way too much dirt around her.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu May 05, 2016 9:32 am

And none of the dirt around Trump seems to matter. He makes shit up, says utterly awful stuff, and nothing. I thought Teflon Tony was something, Blair has nothing on Trump.

Trump though is at least one of the Republicans that Clinton has consistently outpolled. She'd have been fornicate against Kaisich.

Still, this has to be one of the worst choices Americans have faced for decades.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 05, 2016 4:02 pm

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... clinton_39

And this is before Trump has really started on Hillary. She has so many demons in her closet, running one on one verses Trump, he will not hold back and will expose all of them. I honestly doubt whether she would make it to November in a one on one. He took out much better candidates with ease in the Republican primaries.

I just hope he waits till she gets the Democrat nomination before he really starts on her because if he takes her down too quickly Sanders may squeak in. I think Sanders vs Trump would be much tighter and if Sanders is out a lot of his support will shift to Trump.

I don't think people around the world are really seeing the level of support that Trump is getting in the US. The media won't show the size of the crowds at his ralliies, won't show the thousands of people lining the streets because they were full. They don't show the diversity of his support, old, young, white, black, latino... his message is resonating with all kinds of ordinary Americans. Americans are fed up with being taken advantage of by the rest of the world and they're fed up with the politicians working for the best interests of major banks, oil producing nations and large corporations.

I honestly believe Trump will win, but at the very least he will expose the charade and the US will not be able to continue down this destructive path.

"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 06, 2016 2:20 am

Of course it is possible he will win. They voted for Bush twice.

Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat May 07, 2016 1:42 am

Yep, never underestimate Americas ability to make the wrong decision at the right time

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “Members Lounge”