Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 16th December 2018, KO 16:00 UTC.
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Terrorism

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:29 pm
I have no plans to move to the US. Probably an eastern or central European country. I know the US well and know it's far from perfect.

And I know the statement was vague, I wasn't going to write a history report to make a point here.
Collective applause from America. :clap:

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 pm

@ArizonaRed

So you represent all Americans now??

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 am
ArizonaRed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 pm
Then get the fornicate outs Canada if it is half as bad as you make it to be.
Believe me, I don't intend to spend the rest of my life here. If you hate the American way so much then why don't you leave? I actually find your situation pretty funny. Americans left England because they didn't like England's prudish ways, and all the rules and what not. You then leave England for the US, and complain about the ways the US isn't like England. I mean, what did you expect?
I think you need to re-read the history of the colonisation of the 'American' mainland by the English, the first settlers were in fact Puritans who were ENGLISH and left ENGLAND to get away from the reforms taking place in the ENGLISH church.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Relly wrote:
I have no plans to move to the US. Probably an eastern or central European country. I know the US well and know it's far from perfect.

And I know the statement was vague, I wasn't going to write a history report to make a point here.
Good luck with that !

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:32 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:

I can say with 100% certainty that my views and values are much more inline with the American way than you.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:

Good luck with that !
I have an EU passport, my wife has an EU passport and two family homes in Croatia. It's not really luck, I could move there next week if I really wanted to. But I will wait until I build a little nest egg so I can do it more comfortably.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:

Good luck with that !
I have an EU passport, my wife has an EU passport and two family homes in Croatia. It's not really luck, I could move there next week if I really wanted to. But I will wait until I build a little nest egg so I can do it more comfortably.
I meant as in 'if you think the EU is a better place than any other in the world at this moment in time' or for the forseeable future for that matter, you may walk away from what you think is terrorism, into what actually is active terrorism.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:26 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:32 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:

I can say with 100% certainty that my views and values are much more inline with the American way than you.
You are entitled to say what you want it doesn't make it correct.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 am

Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

Good luck with that !
I meant as in 'if you think the EU is a better place than any other in the world at this moment in time' or for the forseeable future for that matter, you may walk away from what you think is terrorism, into what actually is active terrorism.
Good of you to admit that Europe is imploding due to it's immigration policies. However a handful of central and eastern European countries are rejecting the policies destroying western Europe.

I was in Austria this summer and it might as well have been Iran I felt so out of place. Then I went to Czech Republic and Croatia and there was virtually no signs of the Islamic takeover of Europe.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:23 am

Relly wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 am
Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:

Good of you to admit that Europe is imploding due to it's immigration policies. However a handful of central and eastern European countries are rejecting the policies destroying western Europe.

I was in Austria this summer and it might as well have been Iran I felt so out of place. Then I went to Czech Republic and Croatia and there was virtually no signs of the Islamic takeover of Europe.
When next are you going to Iran?

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 am

There are other problems before Islamic immigration imo.

Make football fabulous again!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Martin wrote:
Maybe, but that is the thing that will ultimately destroy Europe.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Martin wrote:
Everywhere Islam goes it's just a matter of time before it becomes by far the biggest problem of all. Even now there are certain areas of Europe I'd say Islam is already a major issue. It's well documented.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Come to Poland Reply; we're illiberal and we don't give a fornicate. Also we have some wonderful pollution levels right now. Also dumplings.

FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Martin wrote:
Like ......don't keep us hanging

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Martin wrote:
Everywhere Islam goes it's just a matter of time before it becomes by far the biggest problem of all. Even now there are certain areas of Europe I'd say Islam is already a major issue. It's well documented.
Other things have to change, mainly the preaching in universities turning people into the 'love everyone brigade' and the let them all in attitude that this country seems to have.
You only have to look at the facts and what is happening in the UK and France now to realise that what the anti-immigration lobby has been saying for years was true, and the whole of the UK was being fooled by the media and PC brigade, so that true free speech is no longer acceptable in the country where it was born.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Sigmar wrote:
ivandaman wrote:
Martin wrote:
Other things have to change, mainly the preaching in universities turning people into the 'love everyone brigade' and the let them all in attitude that this country seems to have.
You only have to look at the facts and what is happening in the UK and France now to realise that what the anti-immigration lobby has been saying for years was true, and the whole of the UK was being fooled by the media and PC brigade, so that true free speech is no longer acceptable in the country where it was born.
Wow, I was starting to think I wouldn't agree with you on much, but this is all spot on. Anyone denying this isn't a problem in Europe isn't dealing in reality.

I don't know what's the solution to Universities being far left (far left, not liberal, I can respect an educated liberal opinion) brainwashing factories. It's a problem in pretty much all western society and it's a self replicating problem because an institution that is run and staffed by 99.9% lefties isn't going to hire anyone who challenges their beliefs.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:31 pm

Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:
ivandaman wrote:

Wow, I was starting to think I wouldn't agree with you on much, but this is all spot on. Anyone denying this isn't a problem in Europe isn't dealing in reality.

I don't know what's the solution to Universities being far left (far left, not liberal, I can respect an educated liberal opinion) brainwashing factories. It's a problem in pretty much all western society and it's a self replicating problem because an institution that is run and staffed by 99.9% lefties isn't going to hire anyone who challenges their beliefs.
The problem is aimed at people from Islamic countries for a reason, the plea is that they are escaping religious persecution, yet when they arrive they fail to integrate, ( Mr Cameron asked the indigenous people to integrate with them?), build their own communities and are now trying to impose the culture they wanted to escape from, upon the country that has adopted them. Personally I think we are too lenient, there are classic examples in big urban areas (London, Bradford, Birmingham), where not only are EU and UK laws being ignored, but Sharia law is being implemented, and the powers that be do nothing about it.
( Iam not a Daily Mail reader by the way)

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:02 am

Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sigmar wrote:

The problem is aimed at people from Islamic countries for a reason, the plea is that they are escaping religious persecution, yet when they arrive they fail to integrate, ( Mr Cameron asked the indigenous people to integrate with them?), build their own communities and are now trying to impose the culture they wanted to escape from, upon the country that has adopted them. Personally I think we are too lenient, there are classic examples in big urban areas (London, Bradford, Birmingham), where not only are EU and UK laws being ignored, but Sharia law is being implemented, and the powers that be do nothing about it.
I think that's exactly the point where all western Europeans fail so far. What on earth makes you suggest this rubbish?

No one of them ever wanted to escape from their culture. All they want is a better living (at the best) or simply benefiting from as much as possible of what the Western countries have achieved (with as less commitment as possible).

UNITED > ENGLAND

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 am

I'm from one of the places you named and never had anything pushed on me (in terms of Sharia) but honestly I am concerned about parts of the city, which seem to be a breeding ground for extremism. The things reported about some of the schools is particularly worrying, among other things, and we have to be honest about it.

Make football fabulous again!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:13 pm

SUBXERO wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:02 am
Sigmar wrote:
Relly wrote:

I think that's exactly the point where all western Europeans fail so far. What on earth makes you suggest this rubbish?

No one of them ever wanted to escape from their culture. All they want is a better living (at the best) or simply benefiting from as much as possible of what the Western countries have achieved (with as less commitment as possible).
What they fail to realize is that it's their culture that's preventing them from having a better living. It's not nice to say, but some cultures are better than others.

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Relly wrote:What they fail to realize is that it's their culture that's preventing them from having a better living. It's not nice to say, but some cultures are better than others.
Spot on!

UNITED > ENGLAND

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Sigmar wrote:
*Look around*

Na mate, this is bollocks.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:22 pm

What world are you living in Dante? It's certainly not reality.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Well, I'm living in the UK, so I'd say I'm fairly well placed to comment.

Return to “Members Lounge”