Next Match: Image
Brighton in the Premier League.
Saturday 26th September 2020, KO 12:30 UTC.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:00 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 am
60,000 cases in 24 hours

3 million infected Americans

130,000 dead Americans

World leaders in COVID19 Response (Y)

More care for racist statues than dead Americans

And now he wants to open schools and kill children as well
You guys are so dishonest. The whole point of the lockdown was to slow the spread and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. That has happened, not sure about your countries, but in the US not a single person died from lack of medical treatment due to coronavirus. For all the complaining New York did in the end they had to admit that the federal government gave them everything they needed https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

Now that the healtcare system is not overwhelmed it was time to end the lockdown. Yes cases are rising, for two reasons, #1 more testing, the more you test the more people you identify as positive, #2 some of the people that were lockdown are now getting it, this is exactly what was expected to happen, this isn't a surprise. But these are mostly young, healthy people are for the most part the deaths aren't rising. There has been a slight rise in the last couple days, most likely due to reporting of deaths over the long weekend not being recorded until tues or Wednesday, but again, some more cases, will lead to more deaths, it's inevitable. But the death rates have been on a steady decline for a while now, weeks, maybe months. And for the most part lockdowns ended almost 2 months ago, if that was such a bad idea why wasn't there a massive spike in deaths two weeks after the lockdowns ended? That's the maximum amount of time covid takes to show up in infected people. Two months later and deaths are on the decline. What's happening now is exactly what you want, young healthy people going out and some of them getting the virus, this will build herd immunity and black the path for transmission.

And medical experts everywhere are saying open schools, this virus essentially doesn't affect kids, and locking them up and not giving them proper education is much more harmful.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... e/2371465/

One of the best children's hospitals in the world
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/202 ... ember.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-sch ... -1.5642569
Again rubbish - while some states are okay because they took the first lockdown seriously, go look at other states like Texas who are still completely overwhelmed

1. While the tests are inceasing, the rate of positive results is the same which proves that the cases are out there. Whether you're testing or not, the cases are still there

2. In Australia, 6 of the 7 states have completely eradicated covid19. That was the point of the lockdown

Again absolute crap. This was the initial belief the the larger the community transmission, the more likely the spread in schools. Australia believed this as well, 22 schools closed in a week. One school has a cluster of 103 cases from 1 student coming to school with it. There is no way to open schools and social distance and keep everyone safe. And even if you believe kids are okay, the teachers are not. Although I'm guesing your government has them in the let them die column. We know how they feel about kids...

It's sad how political this whole virus has become, but 136,000 deaths, I dare you to go tell their families it's the old and the sick dying
I am not trying to be a dick, but I wonder if you understand basic logic.

You claim that some states did better the first round and the ones that didn't were hit hard the second round. This is literally the opposite of what happened. New York did such an astoundingly awful job the first time they killed everyone already and weren't affected by the second round. States that did a really good job of containing the virus the first time felt more of an impact the second time. If you lock everyone inside you will slow the spread, but as soon as those people come out there inevitably will be a rise in cases, this was 100% the expectation and rationale for the lockdowns in the first place, lock down to slow the spread, not stop the virus. And in trying to prove your case, you proved mine, Australia supposedly did a really good job the first time, which inevitably means that when they opened back up and people did things like go to school and the cases rose.

Explain to me what you aren't understanding here, as a case sample,

You have a population of 100, of those people 3 are so sick they went to the hospital and got tested and had coronavirus. 30 of those people had minor soar throats and sniffles or felt no affects at all. This leaves you with a case rate of 3%. At the beginning it was very difficult (and scary for some people) to get tested for coronavirus, so those 30 never got tested. Now that they have testing facilities in every city, where you just drive up, they do a swab and send you the results a few days later. You have everyone of those 30 now getting testing, as well as additional people, I have heard numerous first hand accounts of people that brought their spouse to get tested and thought, since I am here I will get tested too. And considering a large portion of covid infected people are asymptomatic inevitiably some of them will test positive too. Now you have 3 +30 + an additional 5 from that last group I described. This now gives a case rate of 38%, even though there are no actual additional cases, just additional awareness of existing cases.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:51 am

Sandies you are wasting your time
Ben is in cuckoo land

He is defending ,because his head is full of magic,that nobody has died through lack of medical care
Remember Trump was,sometimes, still is and will possibly in the future peddling the fairy story that this virus doesn't exist
Then he said it did exist but it wasn't his fault.Then he said it would vanish "like a miracle"
Then he said he had saved millions of lives(even though it doesn't exist remember)
That's like saying we lost a game 7-0 but the sixth goal looked offside when we were still in it at only 6-0 down

Yes schools need to reopen but SAFELY
They have been open a week in America and they are closing down quickly due to the spread of the virus that doesn't exist and they can't spread
To compare the USA with Australia is plain nuts
Australia worked hard to control it and have reaped the rewards.They think 10 new cases in a day is worthy of thinking of a short lockdown
Trumps America thinks reducing from 100,000 to 70,000 a day is a decline and a great result although don't forget they are cutting back on testing to help the figures
The good news is that the 1/4 million+ that will end up dying as a result of the frivolous attitude taken by Dr/Dictator Trump will have not died as a result of not being on a ventilator for the last few days of life
Has it occurred to you Ben that if they hadn't caught the Covid through Trumps attitude, spread through his Republican representatives, they wouldn't have needed the ventilators and wouldn't have died
That's like saying if Alexai Navalny dies it won't be through lack of medical care.If he hadn't been poisoned by Putin he wouldn't have needed medical care
The good news Ben is that Dictator Putin is back to help Dictator Trump according to the FBI.Trump better get his personal attorney Bill Barr involved quickly to stop the FBI closing down the Putin influence or at the very least get some voting papers to the Russians
I was fascinated to see Trumps base is made up of uneducated white men(sic Ben) and Evalgelical Christians whos mantra is no sex before marriage yet the leader was forced to resign becuase he has been watching his wife screw his son's friend
Square that circle please Ben

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:35 am

raycreative wrote:
Ben is in cuckoo land

]
This is the bottom line

Too far gone to one side where you're willing to debate blindly tooth and nail that an unarmed man who had his back turned deserved to be shot 7 times in the back in front of his kids but the man running through the streets with a rifle, killing 3 people in the process is the hero.

I think you're too far gone to one side if you're actually accepting of these scenarios and defending them to that extent.

Best of luck, hopefully that number of dead Americans doesn't rise above 250,000, I can't imagine a scenario where 1 death is acceptable but here we are, shouting we've done a great job because 190,000 families have lost a loved one

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:35 am
raycreative wrote:
Ben is in cuckoo land

]
This is the bottom line

Too far gone to one side where you're willing to debate blindly tooth and nail that an unarmed man who had his back turned deserved to be shot 7 times in the back in front of his kids but the man running through the streets with a rifle, killing 3 people in the process is the hero.

I think you're too far gone to one side if you're actually accepting of these scenarios and defending them to that extent.

Best of luck, hopefully that number of dead Americans doesn't rise above 250,000, I can't imagine a scenario where 1 death is acceptable but here we are, shouting we've done a great job because 190,000 families have lost a loved one
Why don't you look at the detailed posts I made and argue them point by point. If you disagree with something, provide a counter argument. Because at this point I can't tell if you are serious, are you seriously defending a sexual assault committing woman abuser? Do you honestly watch video of someone running for his life and think he looks like a person with the intent to kill?

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Sandies try to rearrange the following words
Horse flog a dead
Ben is a loser as is his hero
Wait a little bit longer and wait for the shit to hit the fan as the Trumpers get a rifle and a bucket of Bud and deny what will happen with or without trying to back the idiot/ loser/liar

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:37 am

The absolute nerve of Rashford to try feed starving kids

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:30 am

Hmmmmm seems like even Donny doesn't agree about Covid. Even he knows how deadly it was to be spread around.

I wonder why he was telling everyone it's not bad, bit of flu, will magically disappear and played down it's important

190,000 dead Americans

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Got any door nobs that want licking??? :laugh: :laugh:
He has now admitted he has been lying his bollocks off whilst 190,000 die.
With a bit of leadership,instruction and guidance to the simpletons and brainless idiots that blindly follow him that is estimated 150,000 of them would now be alive
And i bet there are still plenty that blindly follow him
I await with interest where Ben now stands after hearing from his own mouth that he has been lying on such an important issue whilst so many have died because of him

Be careful what you say about him Sandies or he will send the suckers and losers to find you

NFL returns tonight with a 16,000 live audience
A lot of Black Lives Matter goings on plus a lot of marching with the suckers and losers
I wonder if Doctor/Dictator Trump will be attending?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:08 pm

raycreative wrote:
With a bit of leadership,instruction and guidance to the simpletons and brainless idiots that blindly follow him that is estimated 150,000 of them would now be alive
I await with interest where Ben now stands after hearing from his own mouth that he has been lying on such an important issue whilst so many have died because of him

Be careful what you say about him Sandies or he will send the suckers and losers to find you

A lot of Black Lives Matter goings on plus a lot of marching with the suckers and losers
There is video of Joe Biden in February saying repeatedly that Covid is nothing to worry about. This was weeks after Trump shut down travel from China. Who the fornicate cares what Trump said, he was trying to be positive to avoid a panic, but simultaneously taking serious actions to mitigate the virus that even Fauci says SAVED thousands of lives.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:08 pm
raycreative wrote:

There is video of Joe Biden in February saying repeatedly that Covid is nothing to worry about. This was weeks after Trump shut down travel from China. Who the fornicate cares what Trump said, he was trying to be positive to avoid a panic, but simultaneously taking serious actions to mitigate the virus that even Fauci says SAVED thousands of lives.
Terribly poor thinking here.

Joe Biden is not president. Never lose sight.

Shutting down the travel from China counts for what exactly when after this he starts spinning the seriousness of it all.
Knowing it is transmitted by air and still not encouraging masks, in fact actively signalling that it wasn't necessary, (edit) holding open rallies with little to none Covid protocol,calling for premature re-openings, making caricature of people who choose to wear masks, not listening to trained scientists and proposing dangerous remedies.
In fact YOU were so taken by what Trump was saying that you offered to go to some airport to LICK DOOR KNOBS....who cares what he is saying indeed.
Now you want to listen to Fauci.Trumpian world.
You fool none but yourself.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 am

Trump was trying to put a positive spin to avoid panic while SCREAM TWEETING

LAW AND ORDER
LIBERATE YOUR STATES

While also refusing to wear masks, mandate masks and encouraging his followers to avoid it

He stopped travel from China when they were already in recovery mode but ignored flights from Europe and the rest of the world who were getting hit badly

Absolutely everything he said in this video proves that he did not save thousands of lifes, but cost hundreds of thousands

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 pm

And still not following his own advice is he

He is happily taped saying "it spreads through the air" and it is "very dangerous" and still only LAST NIGHT he holds a rally with every idiot huddled together and about 2% wearing masks
That has just got to be a speader and when it is who will he blame this time for it
Fauci??Chinaaaa???

What an utter embarrassment he is onky upstaged by the simpletons that follow him and do exactly what he tells them not to do.I mean to do.I mean not to do!!
Everybody knows it.Everybody says it

Lock him up
Drain the swamp

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:48 am

Somebody has tried to poisonTrump
Possibly posted from Canada
It wasn’t you was it Ben?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:50 am

Well it wasn't Putin

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:22 am

Sandies wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:50 am
Well it wasn't Putin
It's never Putin.He just denies everything
Kim Jong-un doesn't even bother to deny anything ever as he has nobody that can hurt him to explain anything to
The only dictator to speak is Dr/Dictator Trump who gets his personal attorney Bill Barr to try to hold a full scale investigation into anything to see if they put it on Pelosi or Biden and of course the other puppet Mitch agrees that day is indeed night because Trump told him it was :laugh: :laugh:

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:18 am

Just the 200,000 Americans it's killed

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:45 am

Sandies wrote:

I think we have finally reached the point of no return for Trump
While he peddles his constant lies to sheep that “there is no pandemic”,” we have it under control” “I’ve done a great job””the vaccine will be here next week””the economy is in great shape””I am the best deal maker in the world”
The lies go on and on and his base,the shape take it all in.You even have so called sensible members on here threatening to lick door nobs because there is no virus :laugh: :laugh:
You have seen this sheep mentality before even with Manchester United.You get the tourists and pilgrims from the Far East that have always loved Manchester United and Wayne Looney and David Beckham and won’t believe United are in deep deep trouble
Biden lack of taking Trump on yesterday re the high court judge looks like he is going to now avoid the daily distraction that Trump peddles.Today a judge,tomorrow back to the wall,the day after that star a war somewhere
Trump has who he has,Biden will get most of the rest if they can get out to vote without Trump surrounding the poll stations with suckers and losers

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 am

I'm not sure what makes you think it will be the point of no return for Trump.

He's going to win the election, and we know what happens next.

The mail votes wont be counted by the time Trump tries to claim victory, so he won't accept them

And when he gets his second term, thats when Democracy ends

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:29 pm

United have got more chance of winning the league than Trump has of getting a second term
Biden is too experienced for him and he has learned from Hilary's mistakes
The whole election revolves around a relatively small number of states and they have more than enough swing voters such as the working class,the troops and people who need medical care and all those groups have been let down
Trump has some 34% of the vote who will never desert him but i reckon Biden has well over 40% with the balance having no interest in politics
I think neither Trump nor his supporters will accept defeat but 40% plus on the march will cause a real problem for the police and army
Would you rule out an assasination attempt on either Trump or Biden or a Civil war?
Interesting

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sandies wrote:

While he peddles his constant lies to sheep that “there is no pandemic”,” we have it under control” “I’ve done a great job””the vaccine will be here next week””the economy is in great shape””I am the best deal maker in the world”
The lies go on and on and his base,the shape take it all in.You even have so called sensible members on here threatening to lick door nobs because there is no virus :laugh: :laugh:
You have seen this sheep mentality before even with Manchester United.You get the tourists and pilgrims from the Far East that have always loved Manchester United and Wayne Looney and David Beckham and won’t believe United are in deep deep trouble
Biden lack of taking Trump on yesterday re the high court judge looks like he is going to now avoid the daily distraction that Trump peddles.Today a judge,tomorrow back to the wall,the day after that star a war somewhere
Trump has who he has,Biden will get most of the rest if they can get out to vote without Trump surrounding the poll stations with suckers and losers
The virus is real, it just mainly affects old people and people with preexisting medical conditions. This isn't spin, this isn't even really a debatable topic. In the US, as per the latest CDC statistics, of the 182000 people that have died 145000 were about 65 years old, and people 50 and under are about 10000 deaths.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:23 pm

So is it real Ben or does it "virtually affect nobody" as declared by your guru
Is it" about to vanish" as again declared by Dr Trump or is it a "killer that travels through the air" as also declared by Dr Trump
Is a "vaccine around the corner" as declared by Dr Trump and whether it is or it isn't why do we need it if affects virtually nobody"

I think the only person i know in the world who has the slightest desire to be in America at the moment is you.
Says a lot :laugh: :laugh:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 am
I'm not sure what makes you think it will be the point of no return for Trump.

He's going to win the election, and we know what happens next.

The mail votes wont be counted by the time Trump tries to claim victory, so he won't accept them

And when he gets his second term, thats when Democracy ends
But the party that wants to admittedly impeach the president just because he wants to exercise his constitutional rights, end the senate fillabuster, add 2 to 3 more states which would guarantee them 4 to 6 more senate seats, thus endless control of the senate and pack 4 more liberal justices into the supreme court is the party of democracy? The dems don't even hide anymore, they want power, they will stop at nothing to get it, destroy any institution of government and threaten the voters with violence if they don't vote their way. But Trump is the one that is going to end democracy.

Honestly, Trump has driven everyone fornicate insane. You people can't even think clearly at the moment your so blinded with faux rage.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:05 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:23 pm
So is it real Ben or does it "virtually affect nobody" as declared by your guru
Is it" about to vanish" as again declared by Dr Trump or is it a "killer that travels through the air" as also declared by Dr Trump
Is a "vaccine around the corner" as declared by Dr Trump and whether it is or it isn't why do we need it if affects virtually nobody"

I think the only person i know in the world who has the slightest desire to be in America at the moment is you.
Says a lot :laugh: :laugh:
First of all a vaccine is around the corner, Americans of high priority will get it this year. Dems are refusing to take it, which for the first time makes me wish the virus was as bad as you nut jobs think it is, because a few less liberals on this planet would make it a hell of a lot more bearable. Secondly, the virus will disappear, like most viruses do eventually. When was the last time you heard of someone getting sars?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:15 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sandies wrote:

The virus is real, it just mainly affects old people and people with preexisting medical conditions. This isn't spin, this isn't even really a debatable topic. In the US, as per the latest CDC statistics, of the 182000 people that have died 145000 were about 65 years old, and people 50 and under are about 10000 deaths.

And all of them are virtual nobodies who deserved to die (Y)

But we can't think clearly anymore...

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:45 am

Return to “Members Lounge”