Loading...
Next Match: Image
Brighton in the Premier League.
Saturday 26th September 2020, KO 12:30 UTC.
Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:57 am

It's a bold strategy basing your campaign on rebuilding the disastrous country America has become and making it great again when you've been in control the last 3 years.

The scary thing is, not only will Americans buy this, but also the fact Biden's going to turn the country into a prison where you can't leave your home

Special lot over there


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 809
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:49 pm

I think his central thrust is that the "Plague" from China was an unstoppable attack and the democrats want things to stay the same but only he can bring it back....No less ludicrous but with a bit more background.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:08 am

raycreative wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm
Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!
That Donny Jnr's missus is something else. Guess only someone like that could put up with up with a vile human like little donny.

No wonder cocaine was trending on twitter after their performances
RED3bution wrote: I think his central thrust is that the "Plague" from China was an unstoppable attack and the democrats want things to stay the same but only he can bring it back....No less ludicrous but with a bit more background.
4% of the world's population, 25% of the world's deaths

Gotta hand it to them, 178,000 American deaths on their hands yet they're still using it as away to build themselves up as the saviours of the mess America has become...under their leadership

Make America Great again.... and again.. and next time...


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:19 am

In today's instalment of cops killing unarmed black men...


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 am

Nikki Haley: America is not racist. When my family moved here from India we faced all sorts of discrimination


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 am
Nikki Haley: America is not racist. When my family moved here from India we faced all sorts of discrimination
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


UNITED > ENGLAND

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 am







Make America great again


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:55 am




Guess you can't really blame the guy when everyone from the president down is telling you it's okay to shoot protesters


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:30 am

Just remarkable, I actually cant look away while at the same time just feeling so physically ill

How do you spout that many lies and get away with it

I really dont get it. I really dont. Do they actually believe they've done a good job with a virus? Or they just know everyone believes it?

Do they actually think Biden is going to run a state where American will be locked away for everywhere? Or just know idiots will believe it

What part of his 8 years of VP did any of that happen

"You wont be safe in Biden's America" What part of USA is safe right now

Gunned down in the streets infront of your kids - gunned down by 17 year old kids who the police go on and thank

What a fornicate disaster - 180,000 dead americans - never forget that


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:36 pm

It's all about understanding how thick a large number of Americans are
Donald Trump knows that, which is why he won't/can't change as there is no group he hasn't pissed off in his 4 years
In fact he is actually one of the thick Americans himself.He had to pay somebody to do his exams.That's a great start
Even if he denied it,which he hasn't it then comes down to who do you believe.Trump himself or his sister who knows him well and had no reason to lie especially as she didn't realise she was being recorded
Then he was given a huge amount of money by his father yet has still managed to declare insolvency on god know how many business's
He has run around all his life with his dick in his hand and denied it/lied about it every time he is caught and god knows how many times he hasn't been caught
And yet he still gets his family and his kids to go to a podium and say what a smashing fellow he is
I don't know how many of you guys have a wife and kids that would knowingly lie and how lovely you were if YOU were caught with a HOOKER with Maraca's as big as stormy Daniels plus another 2 or 3 other women who bobbed up and said you had interfered with them as Trump had and don't forget half the kids that said he was a lovely honourable man were the result of an earlier wife ie their mother who he had shit on in the past.Unbelievable
I bet if i cheated on then left my wife with my two kids and married somebody else who i then also cheated on i would be more likely to get a frozen shoulder than a glowing testimony.Shows you what money can do.It can easily make people lie about a liar
Also to be added to the uneducated Americans are Evangelical Christians.Another amazing one.
When Trump held up the bible a few weeks ago i think that was probably the first time he held a bible since he was a little kid,if at all.I wonder if he had ever read anything in it?I suspect not
The only other few votes will be from Republicans who just cannot vote Democrat under any circumstances.A bit like asking a lifelong United fan to support City.You can't do it.

So to sum up
You have 6 million infected people and moving towards 1/4 million dead and he thinks he is doing a good job
You have 10% of the population out of work with no hope of getting work whilst the pandemic in still around and that's because of him.And he thinks he has done a good job
90% plus of Black Americans hate him because he treats them like shit despite HIM and HIM alone saying he has done more for black Americans since Abraham Lincoln.And he thinks he has done a good job
90% plus of anybody from Mexico or Porto Rico or similar who has has now been legally given American citizenship hate him becuase he is always going on about criminals from that part of the world
100% of people who care about this planet hate him because he is in denial of climate issues
100% of people who hate Putin will hate Trump because he defends Putin.Presumably because he has received loans/gifts from Russia at some time when the American banks wouldn't touch him
And he thinks if he loses the vote it will be rigged
Really



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:45 am

raycreative wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:36 pm


So to sum up
You have 6 million infected people and moving towards 1/4 million dead and he thinks he is doing a good job
You have 10% of the population out of work with no hope of getting work whilst the pandemic in still around and that's because of him.And he thinks he has done a good job
90% plus of Black Americans hate him because he treats them like shit despite HIM and HIM alone saying he has done more for black Americans since Abraham Lincoln.And he thinks he has done a good job
90% plus of anybody from Mexico or Porto Rico or similar who has has now been legally given American citizenship hate him becuase he is always going on about criminals from that part of the world
100% of people who care about this planet hate him because he is in denial of climate issues
100% of people who hate Putin will hate Trump because he defends Putin.Presumably because he has received loans/gifts from Russia at some time when the American banks wouldn't touch him
And he thinks if he loses the vote it will be rigged
Really

This is the bottom line -

Their whole re-election strategy seems to be to argue that Biden will turn America into it's current state and only Donald Trump can save America from Donald Trump’s America


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:19 pm

raycreative wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm
Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!
Show me one metric in which covid is getting worse in the US. And do you realize the US has done a better job of handling it then your own country right?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:20 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 am
Nikki Haley: America is not racist. When my family moved here from India we faced all sorts of discrimination
Her point was the actions of an individual don't define a nation.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Jacob Blake is sex criminal and he broke into the home of a woman who had a restraining order against him, took some of her property, inserted his finger in her vagina, smelled it and said you have been sleeping with someone else. She called the police on him, the police show up, ran his name and saw his criminal history and outstanding warrants, they tried to arrest him, they tried to tase him twice and it didnt' work. He started walking away and they ordered him to stop, he reached into his car where there was a knife, the cops shot him. If you don't think that's justified I don't know how to help you.

Kyle Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard and that's why he was in town. After work he stuck around to clean up damage from the riots and also to provide protection to local business (because the government wouldn't) and to provide medical help to prostestors, which he had done throughout the night. Kyle had an altercation with someone, at this point those details aren't available, but Kyle attempted to flee and the guy started chasing him and throwing flaming items at him, irregardless of what happened prior, now Kyle is the victim and the other guy is the aggressor, the guy caught Kyle and attempted to steal his weapon, at which point Kyle defended himself. He then fled the scene because the mob was chanting get him, he was running away, so again, cannot legally be the aggressor, he tripped and then was attacked by a violent mob, he was on the ground, with no way out and was being attacked, he was at risk of severe bodily harm so was justified in shooting the guy with the skateboard, then the other guy approaches with a handgun, Kyle raises his gun, the guy stopped, then started advancing towards Kyle, Kyle had no choice but to defend himself. Kyle will probably be charged with open carrying underage, but the shootings were all legally justified. And the people he shot were a burglar, a wife beater and a pedophile. What Kyle did will forever be known as a Kenosha hattrick and it's only a shame that he didn't kill more of these scumbags.

And all of this is taking place in democrat run cities, that refuse help from Trump and the federal government, they are fanning the flames of hatred and violence to create these situations, while simultaneously cutting police services. No police and communities policing themselves is what the left has been saying thats what they have wanted for months, so that is what they got.

The gaslighting of the media and poliltical left at this point is astonishing. CNN literally had a reporter on the screen with buildings on fire and rioters in the background with a chyron saying it was a peacefull protest. I literally thought it was a meme at first because it was so obvious. And who is watching that and ignoring what their own eyes are seeing and believing what the media is telling them.... sadly I wasn't shocked to venture in here for the first time in a month to see you all are the ones believing it.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:19 pm
raycreative wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm
Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!
Show me one metric in which covid is getting worse in the US. And do you realize the US has done a better job of handling it then your own country right?
Err wrong
Are you on to drinking bleach again???

The best you can say about America now is that the Covid is slowing down from unbearable to just a total disaster
By stopping testing and having no track and trace in place,Trump,who is the commander in chief,don't forget has slowed it down to only SIX MILLION cases and and MOVING TOWARDS 200 thousand dead.And with the colleges going back it is on the increase in America again.That is a quarter of the total worlds cases
The USA has a worse record than ALL the third world countries however if you believe that iit is slowing down in the USA then good luck
There is a reason why NOT ONE COUNTRY in the world will allow Americans in and that includes Canada as you know.Now why is that??Must be a Joe Biden thing!!!
In England we have currently 279 thousand cases and 36,000 dead and it is now getting,barring a few spikes under control.I will openly admit the UK government could have and should have done better but they also admit that which is a lot more than Dr/Dictator Trump is doing
He is painting a rosy picture of what America will look like under Joe Biden but he is pretending the last 6 months under his stewardship didn't happen.Well it did
If you believe the bullshit you are spouting then you will surely believe Ed Woodward is and has been doing a great job in the transfer market
You are clearly gullible enough



User avatar
raycreative
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:47 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Jacob Blake is sex criminal and he broke into the home of a woman who had a restraining order against him, took some of her property, inserted his finger in her vagina, smelled it and said you have been sleeping with someone else. She called the police on him, the police show up, ran his name and saw his criminal history and outstanding warrants, they tried to arrest him, they tried to tase him twice and it didnt' work. He started walking away and they ordered him to stop, he reached into his car where there was a knife, the cops shot him. If you don't think that's justified I don't know how to help you.

Kyle Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard and that's why he was in town. After work he stuck around to clean up damage from the riots and also to provide protection to local business (because the government wouldn't) and to provide medical help to prostestors, which he had done throughout the night. Kyle had an altercation with someone, at this point those details aren't available, but Kyle attempted to flee and the guy started chasing him and throwing flaming items at him, irregardless of what happened prior, now Kyle is the victim and the other guy is the aggressor, the guy caught Kyle and attempted to steal his weapon, at which point Kyle defended himself. He then fled the scene because the mob was chanting get him, he was running away, so again, cannot legally be the aggressor, he tripped and then was attacked by a violent mob, he was on the ground, with no way out and was being attacked, he was at risk of severe bodily harm so was justified in shooting the guy with the skateboard, then the other guy approaches with a handgun, Kyle raises his gun, the guy stopped, then started advancing towards Kyle, Kyle had no choice but to defend himself. Kyle will probably be charged with open carrying underage, but the shootings were all legally justified. And the people he shot were a burglar, a wife beater and a pedophile. What Kyle did will forever be known as a Kenosha hattrick and it's only a shame that he didn't kill more of these scumbags.

And all of this is taking place in democrat run cities, that refuse help from Trump and the federal government, they are fanning the flames of hatred and violence to create these situations, while simultaneously cutting police services. No police and communities policing themselves is what the left has been saying thats what they have wanted for months, so that is what they got.

The gaslighting of the media and poliltical left at this point is astonishing. CNN literally had a reporter on the screen with buildings on fire and rioters in the background with a chyron saying it was a peacefull protest. I literally thought it was a meme at first because it was so obvious. And who is watching that and ignoring what their own eyes are seeing and believing what the media is telling them.... sadly I wasn't shocked to venture in here for the first time in a month to see you all are the ones believing it.
I don't think for one minute that Jacob Blake is a holier than thou human being but you need to understand a few points
The allegations you have just made about Jacob Blake have been dropped so why?
The accusation that he inserted his finger and accused her of sleeping with somebody else may or may not have been true
If that offends you then how about Dr/Dictator Trump and Stormy Daniels and several other accusers.He would i believe have done the same himself.The only difference was that Trump paid.Does that make a difference?
As for stealing off people??What do you call it when you get goods and services off somebody then don't pay for nit.Is that theft or bankrupcy?Trump knows all about not paying people as he has been bankrupt and not paid for goods he has taken.I suspect Ben,when you go to a moral high ground to try to defend Trump get above the water swell line.That will be hard with that corrupt bastard

Lock him up!!



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:47 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Jacob Blake is sex criminal and he broke into the home of a woman who had a restraining order against him, took some of her property, inserted his finger in her vagina, smelled it and said you have been sleeping with someone else. She called the police on him, the police show up, ran his name and saw his criminal history and outstanding warrants, they tried to arrest him, they tried to tase him twice and it didnt' work. He started walking away and they ordered him to stop, he reached into his car where there was a knife, the cops shot him. If you don't think that's justified I don't know how to help you.

Kyle Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard and that's why he was in town. After work he stuck around to clean up damage from the riots and also to provide protection to local business (because the government wouldn't) and to provide medical help to prostestors, which he had done throughout the night. Kyle had an altercation with someone, at this point those details aren't available, but Kyle attempted to flee and the guy started chasing him and throwing flaming items at him, irregardless of what happened prior, now Kyle is the victim and the other guy is the aggressor, the guy caught Kyle and attempted to steal his weapon, at which point Kyle defended himself. He then fled the scene because the mob was chanting get him, he was running away, so again, cannot legally be the aggressor, he tripped and then was attacked by a violent mob, he was on the ground, with no way out and was being attacked, he was at risk of severe bodily harm so was justified in shooting the guy with the skateboard, then the other guy approaches with a handgun, Kyle raises his gun, the guy stopped, then started advancing towards Kyle, Kyle had no choice but to defend himself. Kyle will probably be charged with open carrying underage, but the shootings were all legally justified. And the people he shot were a burglar, a wife beater and a pedophile. What Kyle did will forever be known as a Kenosha hattrick and it's only a shame that he didn't kill more of these scumbags.

And all of this is taking place in democrat run cities, that refuse help from Trump and the federal government, they are fanning the flames of hatred and violence to create these situations, while simultaneously cutting police services. No police and communities policing themselves is what the left has been saying thats what they have wanted for months, so that is what they got.

The gaslighting of the media and poliltical left at this point is astonishing. CNN literally had a reporter on the screen with buildings on fire and rioters in the background with a chyron saying it was a peacefull protest. I literally thought it was a meme at first because it was so obvious. And who is watching that and ignoring what their own eyes are seeing and believing what the media is telling them.... sadly I wasn't shocked to venture in here for the first time in a month to see you all are the ones believing it.

Just holy fornicate.
Holy fornicate shit

Regardless of what Jacob Blake did before any of that - if you believe he deserved to die for it - you fornicate suck
There were 3 cops and one man and he had no weapon on him, if you think he needed to be shot in the back seven fornicate times (not once, 7 fornicate TIMES) then I don't know how to help you. I knew you were filth but just wow. Just wow. The cops had no idea he had a knife, any 3 of them could've brought him down. He was infront of his kids. Just seriously what a fornicate disgrace

As for Rittenhouse. Make's sense this guy is your hero.
Watch the fornicate video. When he was taken down by people, he had already killed someone. People put their lives on the line to make sure he didn't kill more.
Then when he shot his rifle, they all pulled away knowing he was in danger. YET HE STILL KEPT SHOOTING THEM
HE KILLED 3 PEOPLE, walked past police and nothing happened to him.
This guy is your hero?
This guy was caught on tape assaulting women,
This guy is your hero.
Here's a tip, dont walk down the streets with a fornicate rifle, kill people and then cry when people try stop you.
Good one the heroes that tried to stop him. Doing the police's work for them. They all saw a kid walking down the street with a rifle after killing 3 people and let him be.

If you honestly think the man who had a knife (the police didn't know about) 50 meters away in the car with his back turned deserved to be shot 7 times while the guy walking down the street with a rifle after killing 3 people is an American hero... Well then I dont know how to help you

Just holy fornicate


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:49 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:19 pm
raycreative wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm
Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!
Show me one metric in which covid is getting worse in the US. And do you realize the US has done a better job of handling it then your own country right?
4% of the world's population
25% of the deaths

Up to 200,000 Dead Americans

More 9/11s during the whole RNC than the event itself

You guys are handling it great :clap: :clap:
Outstanding job


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am

According to a criminal complaint, Huber reached for the suspect's gun with his hand while holding the skateboard in the other. As Huber tried to grab the gun, the suspect pointed it at his body and fired one round, the complaint says. Huber was seen staggering away and then fell to the ground. He died from his gunshot wound, according to the complaint.

Gittings says Huber was "completely indescribable" and stood by his beliefs and convictions.

"He did not deserve to die," Gittings said. "This kid just snatched any chance for him to have been able to live the life that he deserved to live."

'I just killed somebody'
Huber was killed as the suspect fled the scene of Rosenbaum's shooting, according to the complaint.

The suspect had clashed with a crowd that was gathered near a car dealership and Rosenbaum, who was unarmed, threw an object that appeared to be a plastic bag at him and missed, according to the complaint.

Rosenbaum and the suspect moved across the parking lot and appeared to be in close proximity when loud bangs suddenly rang out and Rosenbaum fell to the ground, according to the complaint.

A reporter following close behind approached Rosenbaum, who was on the ground, and attempted to render aid.

As Rosenbaum lay on the ground, the suspect made a call on his cellphone and said, "I just killed somebody" as he ran away, the complaint alleged.

A man shot in the arm
The suspect also shot and injured Grosskreutz, who approached him shortly after Huber was shot, according to the complaint.

When the suspect shot Huber, Grosskreutz froze, ducked to the ground and took a step back, according to the complaint. He puts his hands in the air and then began to move toward the suspect, the complaint says. The suspect fired one shot, hitting Grosskreutz in the arm, according to the complaint.

Aye, his life was really in danger.

What a true, American hero.

You've shown your true colours Relly,

Don't join the pro life side Relly, you've shown you don't give a fornicate...


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:21 pm

The center for disease control in the US updated their website, only 6% of people in the covid death count actually died of covid. The rest had 2-3 other serious ailments and or were at a very advanced age. Most of those people would have died within a few months anyways. You are all fools that fell for this scam.

And even if you take the numbers at face value total deaths doesn't mean anything, you need a death rate, and the UK's is quite a bit worse than the US. You guys are smart enough to understand that 330 million people is more than 45 million people right?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:25 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:47 pm
Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Jacob Blake is sex criminal and he broke into the home of a woman who had a restraining order against him, took some of her property, inserted his finger in her vagina, smelled it and said you have been sleeping with someone else. She called the police on him, the police show up, ran his name and saw his criminal history and outstanding warrants, they tried to arrest him, they tried to tase him twice and it didnt' work. He started walking away and they ordered him to stop, he reached into his car where there was a knife, the cops shot him. If you don't think that's justified I don't know how to help you.

Kyle Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard and that's why he was in town. After work he stuck around to clean up damage from the riots and also to provide protection to local business (because the government wouldn't) and to provide medical help to prostestors, which he had done throughout the night. Kyle had an altercation with someone, at this point those details aren't available, but Kyle attempted to flee and the guy started chasing him and throwing flaming items at him, irregardless of what happened prior, now Kyle is the victim and the other guy is the aggressor, the guy caught Kyle and attempted to steal his weapon, at which point Kyle defended himself. He then fled the scene because the mob was chanting get him, he was running away, so again, cannot legally be the aggressor, he tripped and then was attacked by a violent mob, he was on the ground, with no way out and was being attacked, he was at risk of severe bodily harm so was justified in shooting the guy with the skateboard, then the other guy approaches with a handgun, Kyle raises his gun, the guy stopped, then started advancing towards Kyle, Kyle had no choice but to defend himself. Kyle will probably be charged with open carrying underage, but the shootings were all legally justified. And the people he shot were a burglar, a wife beater and a pedophile. What Kyle did will forever be known as a Kenosha hattrick and it's only a shame that he didn't kill more of these scumbags.

And all of this is taking place in democrat run cities, that refuse help from Trump and the federal government, they are fanning the flames of hatred and violence to create these situations, while simultaneously cutting police services. No police and communities policing themselves is what the left has been saying thats what they have wanted for months, so that is what they got.

The gaslighting of the media and poliltical left at this point is astonishing. CNN literally had a reporter on the screen with buildings on fire and rioters in the background with a chyron saying it was a peacefull protest. I literally thought it was a meme at first because it was so obvious. And who is watching that and ignoring what their own eyes are seeing and believing what the media is telling them.... sadly I wasn't shocked to venture in here for the first time in a month to see you all are the ones believing it.
I don't think for one minute that Jacob Blake is a holier than thou human being but you need to understand a few points
The allegations you have just made about Jacob Blake have been dropped so why?
The accusation that he inserted his finger and accused her of sleeping with somebody else may or may not have been true
If that offends you then how about Dr/Dictator Trump and Stormy Daniels and several other accusers.He would i believe have done the same himself.The only difference was that Trump paid.Does that make a difference?
As for stealing off people??What do you call it when you get goods and services off somebody then don't pay for nit.Is that theft or bankrupcy?Trump knows all about not paying people as he has been bankrupt and not paid for goods he has taken.I suspect Ben,when you go to a moral high ground to try to defend Trump get above the water swell line.That will be hard with that corrupt bastard

Lock him up!!
Why don't you just argue the point at hand? Why do you always have to redirect the conversation? I guess it's because when you stick the point at hand the best you can do is make shit up. The stuff you say I can't verify anywhere, even if I go to the leftist media I can find.

I read a tweet yesterday that should really put the situation in perspective for everyone, Imagine your wife or daughter was violently raped by a man, than that man tried to attack her again, then you turn on the TV and the LA Lakers and Boston Celtics are advocating for justice for that very same rapist. Honestly, as a human being, think about it for a minute, genuinely. You guys need to understand these are real situations involving real people, this isn't your sports team, you don't need to cheer on everyone that dislikes Trump.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Sandies wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:47 am
Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Jacob Blake is sex criminal and he broke into the home of a woman who had a restraining order against him, took some of her property, inserted his finger in her vagina, smelled it and said you have been sleeping with someone else. She called the police on him, the police show up, ran his name and saw his criminal history and outstanding warrants, they tried to arrest him, they tried to tase him twice and it didnt' work. He started walking away and they ordered him to stop, he reached into his car where there was a knife, the cops shot him. If you don't think that's justified I don't know how to help you.

Kyle Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard and that's why he was in town. After work he stuck around to clean up damage from the riots and also to provide protection to local business (because the government wouldn't) and to provide medical help to prostestors, which he had done throughout the night. Kyle had an altercation with someone, at this point those details aren't available, but Kyle attempted to flee and the guy started chasing him and throwing flaming items at him, irregardless of what happened prior, now Kyle is the victim and the other guy is the aggressor, the guy caught Kyle and attempted to steal his weapon, at which point Kyle defended himself. He then fled the scene because the mob was chanting get him, he was running away, so again, cannot legally be the aggressor, he tripped and then was attacked by a violent mob, he was on the ground, with no way out and was being attacked, he was at risk of severe bodily harm so was justified in shooting the guy with the skateboard, then the other guy approaches with a handgun, Kyle raises his gun, the guy stopped, then started advancing towards Kyle, Kyle had no choice but to defend himself. Kyle will probably be charged with open carrying underage, but the shootings were all legally justified. And the people he shot were a burglar, a wife beater and a pedophile. What Kyle did will forever be known as a Kenosha hattrick and it's only a shame that he didn't kill more of these scumbags.

And all of this is taking place in democrat run cities, that refuse help from Trump and the federal government, they are fanning the flames of hatred and violence to create these situations, while simultaneously cutting police services. No police and communities policing themselves is what the left has been saying thats what they have wanted for months, so that is what they got.

The gaslighting of the media and poliltical left at this point is astonishing. CNN literally had a reporter on the screen with buildings on fire and rioters in the background with a chyron saying it was a peacefull protest. I literally thought it was a meme at first because it was so obvious. And who is watching that and ignoring what their own eyes are seeing and believing what the media is telling them.... sadly I wasn't shocked to venture in here for the first time in a month to see you all are the ones believing it.

Just holy fornicate.
Holy fornicate shit

Regardless of what Jacob Blake did before any of that - if you believe he deserved to die for it - you fornicate suck
There were 3 cops and one man and he had no weapon on him, if you think he needed to be shot in the back seven fornicate times (not once, 7 fornicate TIMES) then I don't know how to help you. I knew you were filth but just wow. Just wow. The cops had no idea he had a knife, any 3 of them could've brought him down. He was infront of his kids. Just seriously what a fornicate disgrace

As for Rittenhouse. Make's sense this guy is your hero.
Watch the fornicate video. When he was taken down by people, he had already killed someone. People put their lives on the line to make sure he didn't kill more.
Then when he shot his rifle, they all pulled away knowing he was in danger. YET HE STILL KEPT SHOOTING THEM
HE KILLED 3 PEOPLE, walked past police and nothing happened to him.
This guy is your hero?
This guy was caught on tape assaulting women,
This guy is your hero.
Here's a tip, dont walk down the streets with a fornicate rifle, kill people and then cry when people try stop you.
Good one the heroes that tried to stop him. Doing the police's work for them. They all saw a kid walking down the street with a rifle after killing 3 people and let him be.

If you honestly think the man who had a knife (the police didn't know about) 50 meters away in the car with his back turned deserved to be shot 7 times while the guy walking down the street with a rifle after killing 3 people is an American hero... Well then I dont know how to help you

Just holy fornicate
The only law he may have broken is being to young to open carry. It doesn't matter what your emotions are, this kid defended himself lawfully and took 3 scumbags off the street. It's actually a very unfortunate situation, I don't think he ever intended to hurt anyone, considering he was literally there to provide first aid to the protesters. Now his life will be thrown in disarray for years while he battles this legally until he is cleared. But even after he is cleared he has to live with the fact he killed 2 people, (I believe the third lived, minus an arm) and that's not great for anyone. But these guys were organized criminals and they put themselves in the position to be shot.

And what part of running away makes you think he wanted to shoot people? If he was there to shoot people would he have not just stood his ground and unloaded on the crowd? I mean if you are going to intentionally kill 3 people you are going away for ever, so why not kill them all?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:33 pm

At this point it's not Trump vs Biden, it's good vs evil. And I think this is a real frog in the boiling milk situation, everyone disliked Trump so they supported everything against him, but the opposition kept getting more extreme, more dangerous, more violent, less concerned about citizens, less concerned about the good of the country. I think if people were given a clean slate on their opinions, and people looked objectively at the country as a whole now and the visions of the two men there would be the highest support for a president ever.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6655
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Sandies wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:49 am
Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:19 pm
raycreative wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 pm
Half the people speaking at the convention have the name Trump or are married to a Trump with the exception of his sister and his niece,funnily enough

Melania is going to say what a wonderful warm human being he is.I suppose she will get a new dress and a lot of money
I can only assume Stormy Daniels won't be speaking or any of his ex wives

Funny how Chinaaaa has beaten the flu and the USA is getting worse
Almost to the point that you can call it the USA plaque!!!

Lock him up!!!
Show me one metric in which covid is getting worse in the US. And do you realize the US has done a better job of handling it then your own country right?
4% of the world's population
25% of the deaths

Up to 200,000 Dead Americans

More 9/11s during the whole RNC than the event itself

You guys are handling it great :clap: :clap:
Outstanding job
189 000 deaths in the US, if the UK was the same population (sorry 67 mil, not 44 mil I previously stated) then the death total in the UK would be 206 000 deaths.


"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users